Male human being seeks female human being for online sexiness

CreativeMaster

Experienced
Joined
Nov 16, 2016
Posts
39
OK, I don't want to say I will make you laugh...because I am not a natural comedian.

I don't want to say I am attractive...because you will find FAR better looking guys.

I have said in ads in the past that I am creative, and I am indeed that, and I could come up with kinky ideas. But I don't think I will reach many people with that approach.

What I am really looking for is a woman who is looking for some online-only sexiness. I am not setting any constraints on who you are, lookswise or personality-wise. Let's just see what happens.

So if you are feeling that your figure's the wrong shape, your hair's the wrong colour, your job is not impressive, you're not well-informed about the news, you're not the wittiest conversationalist in the world, you're not the prettiest girl on the block, blah blah blah - then, forget all that. Let's still see whether we can put aside our perceived inadequacies and flaws, on both sides, and hope that some spark happens, male human being to female human being!

The only thing I want to lay down is that you don't rule out 'going visual' for me, in pics and on cam. I am a guy and guys eventually need visual stimulation.
 
lots of luck to you!

I wish you lots of luck with igniting the sparks you hope will soon fly between you and a woman.
 
Thank you very much indeed. I can't help thinking there is someone out there, but finding her is the difficult thing.
 
Hi Littletoo - That's an interesting response. All I can talk about is my own experience of course and I have found it difficult to find someone. I was very interested in your 'Littletoo' name, incidentally, and smiled when I saw the reason for it on your profile.
 
Back
Top