Would you meet someone from Lit for coffee?

Nothing to apologize for. I promise. I was just trying to say that I would meet you. Because you and I have talked one on one. Vs somebody that I have never talked one-on-one to. No offense to Stargazer but I have never talked to him.

Sassy is fun. We ate lunch and cruised an art studio before she generously drove me to the airport

Sure if we’re ever in the same place and it would be public with no expectations. As long as they like it black. Lol

Nothing to apologize for. I promise. I was just trying to say that I would meet you. Because you and I have talked one on one. Vs somebody that I have never talked one-on-one to. No offense to Stargazer but I have never talked to him.

Sorry was not trying to butt into the conversation. I Will keep quiet.

I need to HIDE haaaa just kidding !!

Finding me might get you to a 5 or 6 on that rating scale you've been on the last two days.

I really need to get my errands done🙂

I think you mean a 15 or 16... errands you say? Shopping for more of those short shorts?

I need to HIDE haaaa just kidding !!

Finding me might get you to a 5 or 6 on that rating scale you've been on the last two days.

I really need to get my errands done🙂

You get your errands done? Would those errands have included shopping for some new thongs for your next coffee outing? :)

I've had onlne chats with three young ladies recently and I'd love to meet all of them, individually, for coffee and...

Back