Public Cum Walks

tumblr_mrjb35Fjr91symeemo1_500.jpg
 
My fuck buddy told me she wants to do this. Not sure where in public I'll have her go...can't wait though.
 
Never really gave this too much thought, until a fellow Lit friend described a VERY hot fantasy. It's been stuck in my mind ever since. Now all I want is to be walking around in a dress with no panties, having it drip down my legs.
 
Never really gave this too much thought, until a fellow Lit friend described a VERY hot fantasy. It's been stuck in my mind ever since. Now all I want is to be walking around in a dress with no panties, having it drip down my legs.

That sounds hot. Report back when you do it!
 
Played with my buds yesterday ."...always worth it ...I did the 'walk'....still a turn on for all of us...:)
 
This seems so humiliating to do this. So why am I so turned on by it?!
 
Why is it that all the pics and comments seem to be about gals with cum on their faces, hands, etc. I am a guy and I have been seen in public with cum on my face and hands as well as running down the back of my thighs from my freshly fucked ass.
 
Not quite as dramatic as any of the pics above but there were a few times in college when at a party, I slipped away with a guy other than my date. While it did not show, I would feel the results on my legs under my dress. A couple of times, my date would remark how wet I was but I would assure him that he just turned me on so much. Oh to be young and stupid again.
 
I totally get off on doing this... it's not even so much the humiliation factor, so much as just the general naughtiness and the reminder of what we've been doing. Being told "I can feel your cum leaking out of me" pretty much drives me crazy. I know it can feel a bit crusty and uncomfortable as it dries, but oh well. :) I also enjoy the visual of actually cumming on my partner, but I don't care if others see it, in fact I don't feel great about involving strangers like that.
 
I totally get off on doing this... it's not even so much the humiliation factor, so much as just the general naughtiness and the reminder of what we've been doing. Being told "I can feel your cum leaking out of me" pretty much drives me crazy. I know it can feel a bit crusty and uncomfortable as it dries, but oh well. :) I also enjoy the visual of actually cumming on my partner, but I don't care if others see it, in fact I don't feel great about involving strangers like that.

It is pretty naughty! :D
 
It's interesting how quickly the perception can change of you from being some mom to some slut who wears her husbands juices in public. Lol. That's all i will say.
 
In college...

The first year my girlfriend was in college with me I took her to a party she wasn't ready to handle and she didn't understand that it was okay to fool around in a crowded, dark room with other couples all over the place. I eventually got her to relax and had her pull up her shirt and bra exposing her beautiful tits as she sucked my cock. When I was ready to come, I splattered her whole face with my sperm and then walked out of the room with her tits out and my cum on her face... a lot of people stopped and stared and it made her flush with embarrassment.
 
happened to me a few times......especially if ive just sucked him off in his car......but often had cum dribble down my legs as i walk away.........
 
Can be very exciting and wicked. Have had it in my hair, face, on clothes (stockings/skirts) etc...My fave is probably to have it leaking out as I get taxi home.

As has been said 'slutty' feeling can be very powerful and actually empowering in an odd way x
 
My young friend did her first one yesterday. She couldn't believe the charge she got out of it. We stopped to chat with anyone who'd listen....lol.....:)
 
Back
Top