Slow Sensual Intimate Lazy Sex

naked-missionary-position-in-bed-gif-5.gif

You are relentless. I like that.
 
slow sex is the best!

My favorite is to spend loads of time on lazy foreplay and when the time comes for actual penetration, I'll have her lay on her back with me slowly inching my cock into her. All the time watching her face go blissful as she stretches to accommodate me. then a slow paced deep stroked lovemaking until we both can't stand it anymore.

Man! I'm getting hard just thinking about it!
 
Wow... I love this thread. SO many times I read stories and it is more of a animistic nature. I have not had sex in years and I would LOVE this.. so I could enjoy ever single second of it. Thank you so much for sharing this.
 
Nothing like a two or three hour session of making out, then oral sex, kissing some more, then intercourse followed by hugs and hand holding and talk. Then more kissing, intercourse and kissing some more. Can have 8 or 10 orgasms that way.
 
Nothing like a two or three hour session of making out, then oral sex, kissing some more, then intercourse followed by hugs and hand holding and talk. Then more kissing, intercourse and kissing some more. Can have 8 or 10 orgasms that way.

This is a perfect way to start the weekend Annie...
 
Back
Top