Any Kinky, Sweet People In Boston?

LostBabygirl3489

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 24, 2015
Posts
1,940
I will be going to Boston, Massachusetts next month to visit Boston University and Northeastern University for their MBA programs and I would love to have coffee or perhaps a drink with a lovely, sweet, kinky person. Being nerdy is a huge plus. I'm pansexual so I'm attracted to all genders. :kiss:

If we have the right chemistry perhaps we can chat philosophy, science, and metaphysics after a heady, erotic session followed by a succulent meal? And snuggles. That's all I ask for. Food and snuggles. : )
 
I've been getting inundated with emails about sister roleplay...I'm sorry, that's not a kink I share. : / Not knocking it but I'm just not into it.

Also, I have two videos on a popular porn site but after I get my VPN, I will share on here. The last thing I need is someone messaging me with my home address (I had a Lit user message it to me; he was trying to act like he was doing me a favor). I just don't trust people, sorry.
 
I will be going to Boston, Massachusetts next month to visit Boston University and Northeastern University for their MBA programs and I would love to have coffee or perhaps a drink with a lovely, sweet, kinky person. Being nerdy is a huge plus. I'm pansexual so I'm attracted to all genders. :kiss:

If we have the right chemistry perhaps we can chat philosophy, science, and metaphysics after a heady, erotic session followed by a succulent meal? And snuggles. That's all I ask for. Food and snuggles. : )
Hi I live in Boston if nothing else can take you dancing. It is a truly wonderful city.
 
If you decide to look at MBA programs in NY. Let me know

I have been. I've already spoken with a few here. There are some schools here I love. I'm just tired of how expensive everything is and how mean people are. I'm also considering London, Austin, Tampa, and Miami. Baton Rouge as well.
 
Rutgers has one of the best ranked MBA's in the world, so if you haven't looked into that it may be a possibility- and if you move into NJ the cost is significantly reduced for in-state tuition!

Absolutely no reason for me to convince you to move to NJ... :p
 
Back
Top