Inner labia and clitoris roughing

ecniv

Experienced
Joined
Feb 26, 2019
Posts
44
My wife like her inner labia and clitoris head to received strong sensation.

Any other ladies like it?

nSwtRn5b.jpg



https://imgur.com/nSwtRn5
 
I can handle and love light slaps, but anything that I would consider “rough” is not good for me. I’m a weird sort of pseudo-masochist in that I only really enjoy a few types of pain, but most pain is either a no-go or is something I bear because my partner likes giving it.

My labia are extended, and they get quite enough rough treatment from just existing—they don’t need extra. The damned things always find a way to get pinched by my underwear. I once had to sit through a whole job interview trying not to cry because one of my labia had come out of my underwear and with the stupidly-tight pencil skirt I was wearing, it was impossible to find a position that didn’t feel like I was getting a piercing in slow motion. Unpleasant.
 
I once had to sit through a whole job interview trying not to cry because one of my labia had come out of my underwear and with the stupidly-tight pencil skirt I was wearing, it was impossible to find a position that didn’t feel like I was getting a piercing in slow motion. Unpleasant.

That sounds super intense. Speaking as someone who doesn't even have labia. Did you get the job?
 
That sounds super intense. Speaking as someone who doesn't even have labia. Did you get the job?

I did, actually. Being in pain kind of short-circuited my social anxiety and made me a lot more blunt because I just wanted to get out of there asap and didn’t overthink my answers. And I threw the pencil skirt out as soon as I got home. Lol
 
Back
Top