Did anyone else get a PM asking them to write for $$$?

8letters

Writing
Joined
May 27, 2013
Posts
2,108
I got this Saturday:
Hi there,

My name is Shawn and I am looking for a ghostwriter/freelance to write me a lengthy smut novel. Would you be keen if I commission you for an erotic short stories project? I have a budget which pays between $300 - $450 per 15,000 words written. and I need a creative writer who does not have any problems writing about hard sex, teen sex, hybrid human-animal sex, pregnancy and childbirth. It has to be graphic but sexy at the same time.

If you are keen, please drop me an email at [deleted]@hotmail.com
Not sure why he contacted me as I write incest stories, which isn't on his list.
 
I got this Saturday:

Not sure why he contacted me as I write incest stories, which isn't on his list.

"Eww, gross."

I make it clear that I only write stories with characters over the age of 18 and I don't write stories of bestiality.

It sounds to me like someone was phishing. Perhaps he was a cop trying to entrap you.

The price isn't bad for 15,000 words. The worst story I ever wrote was a story for a swinger turned porn star. Confessions of a Porn Star. She moved from Beaverton, Oregon to Amsterdam with her husband.

The worst scene to write was her Skatting, being immersed in a barrel of human excrement up to her neck. Then, after she extricated herself, men would masturbate and pee on her.

"Eww, gross."

Hey, whatever floats your boat but I can't imagine who would want to watch this sort of porn movie.

 
Not a pm but I am pretty sure this person has kicked my tires before through feedback. Can't recall if that was the name but the price and subject matter is identical.

Just so you know if it's the same person by teen he means well under 18.
 
Back
Top