Women who love to masturbate with other Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow

The other afternoon I had a group masturbation session with Teri, Jena and Kay as we had done often, but with a twist. Instead of masturbating at the same time, we took turns and as each woman pleasured herself, the other three join in by caressing her. The only rule was only the one who was masturbating could touch her pussy. Breasts were squeezed. Nipples sucked and nibbled on. Fingers danced up and down bodies. and mouths were kissed. Coming was fantastic for all of us, so good we will be doing it again soon....very soon.

Wow. This is so sexy. I've never done this, but after reading it, expect it will surely be very real to me this evening when I finally get a chance to be by myself. Jill
 
Wow. This is so sexy. I've never done this, but after reading it, expect it will surely be very real to me this evening when I finally get a chance to be by myself. Jill

Since the post you responded to Jena, Teri, Kay and I have done it a couple more times. And it seemed to get better each time.
 
Wow I get so horny reading these. Seriously though, I'd love to experience sex with a woman someday.

I hope you get the chance soon. There is no love making as wonderful as that with another woman. I am bi-sexual and married, but my love for my true love Teri is stronger than my love for my husband.
 
Here are some videos that are on subject. I'm only posting ones identified as amateur, since the pro ones are too fake. Very few with 2 girls, but lots of solo stuff to fuel your imagination.

2 girls with vibes
http://www.moviesand.com/videos/33483/very-hot-lesbians-teens.html

Mom & camera
http://www.moviesand.com/videos/33544/mom-loves-tape-herself-while-she-masturbate.html

Wife with close ups
http://www.moviesand.com/videos/33507/my-wife-alone.html

with panty hose
http://www.moviesand.com/videos/33268/pantyhose-looks-good.html
 
omg I love this.
I love to watch women masturbate and back when I was with my ex, I would say I have too much work to do and a few minutes later, she'd be stretched out spread-eagle on the bed fingering herself until I couldn't take it any longer and joined in.
Having her watch me masturbate was amazing. She would just mutter things like "i love watching you touch yourself" "push your finger in deeper" "i want you so bad" - and it always made me cum.
I miss her sometimes lol
 
I love to watch another woman masterbate, & love to be watched too. I'm loud & love dirty talk even when masterbating, & watching someone else do this for me gets me off hard. Love it!
 
Since the post you responded to Jena, Teri, Kay and I have done it a couple more times. And it seemed to get better each time.


You're making me soooo jealous, Claire. (BLUSH) Maybe I'll get there someday...
 
It is so erotic to be watched and see her reaction as you become more and more aroused. To hear her whimpers and moans and see her respond to you. Gets my heart racing just to think about. mmmmmm
 
It is so erotic to be watched and see her reaction as you become more and more aroused. To hear her whimpers and moans and see her respond to you. Gets my heart racing just to think about. mmmmmm

You are so right, darling!
 
a first timer to this thread

Hello ladies, this is Sue aka Mrs. A. A big hello to BabyX and Lady C - a couple of names that i recognize.

I stumbled across this thread by accident and I'm glad I did... I'm very sexual and love cumming.. I simply cannot get enough of it.. I have yet to experience my first F/F experience but I think it will happen soon and I think the thoght of masturbating in front of another woman seeing her lips part and hearing her heavy breathing would be incredibly erotic and exciting..

I'm very vocal as well as a very loud moaner and screamer... I'm also a squirter (provided im stimulated properly and the squriting orgasms are far more intense).. once i start cumming I cannot stop and I'm fortunate to be able to reach mutiple orgasms in quick successions.. that is when my mouth is dry and I need something to quench it.. before it was a cock or cocks but now my thoughts include a sweet tasting pussy..

There is nothing more exciting than having a hard stiff cock penetrate me right after orgasms and once started I want more more more..

Sue
 
Here's another one for you, Baby Girl.

http://www.redtube.com/3570

Now I know why my husband loves to watch me.. I love touching myself in public as well.. its the thrill of being seen or perhaps it wanting to be seen.. the thought of watching another woman spread herself in front of me as I mirror her is relatively new revelation for me.. but then im very open minded and willing to try new things..

Sue
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top