Women who love to masturbate with other Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I definitely understand! I'm trying very hard to make it to the end, but i'm not sure how well that's going to work out...

I tried to hold off until the end.....Unfortunately....or fortunately I couldn't! But it was a really good orgasm.....mmmm....really good ;)

mmmmmm i'm glad you had a really good orgasm hun! ;)
makes not getting to the end not seem as bad hehe.

I'm trying to build myself up quite a bit so for now both my hands are staying above my waistline. :D

I've got a vid going at the same time as I read, so I have a feeling it's going to be just as fulfilling as yours!

my shirts pulled up over my boobs and my panties have an ever growing wet spot. I look like a right mess at the moment.

I'm sure you look very sexy!!

I think you should just lose the panties :D

Hows the video?? I think I am going to have to start looking for something to help very soon!

Knowing your enjoying the story like I did is very arousing!

Thank you Always for the welcome. So far I am enjoying being a lit member very much, perhaps TOO much. :devil:I read the Lit story you recommended and I must say it had me writhing a bit in my chair.:D

I was feeling like that last night after I got home from work. I thought this story was sooo hot! I didn't even make it til the end before cumming :D

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=176674

oooh i'll definitely have to take a look at that then! ;D

Ladies, sounds like you have been having a lovely morning. I hope you had some wonderful orgasms today. I want to thank you for sharing that story. That was such a beautiful and erotic story. The sex and love making were very stimulating, but the emotional dilema's of the characters were equally as rivetting. I really enjoyed it and as I told the author, I will be sharing it will my wife who has her own bi curiousity. You two keep exploring in safety and have fun. Hugs & :kiss: Jenna

Back

Hello ladies... im in a wonderful chat with my sexy friend sexyoqueen... telling her all about why i havent been on lit for the past month or so...

just too busy enjoying others groping me in public and yes... even so far as fucking someone else... not a woman, but still good. :) oh im so bad! ;)

Sue

Thanks

To all the excited women, I was watching these clips, and I got lost going from one and horny lady to the next. Keep it up and keep posting, I am settling in the for the afternoon.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back