Sneak-a-peek – Body Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
bin.jpg

LOL! Shankara-sama that is too wonderful!

And just the thing I like to see happening in those tiny g-strings.

*still giggling*

bj

too bad people can't wear fur like my grandmother did...

old%20fur%20hags.JPG

but it is better for the creatures we killed for the pelts that we don't...
No, I meant that we need our own fur. I want a tail! Well, I only need the fur for the winter. I almost had a fox tail. I found a belt with a faux fox tail at a medieval festival. My man told me that I couldn't have it. He asked why would I want to wear something that stupid. I told him I'd wear it to turn him on. So... I don't have fur or a tail. :mad:

No, I meant that we need our own fur. I want a tail! Well, I only need the fur for the winter. I almost had a fox tail. I found a belt with a faux fox tail at a medieval festival. My man told me that I couldn't have it. He asked why would I want to wear something that stupid. I told him I'd wear it to turn him on. So... I don't have fur or a tail. :mad:

I have a photo of me with a tail, will try to find it this weekend....

:rolleyes:

What kind of camera are you using to get such clear images?

I have a small Olympus Stylus 710. I have to take a bunch of photos then edit out or adjust the ones I want to post. Lighting is always a problem and I don't expect to ever invest in lights, so it is often hit or miss - it is a real problem if I am doing a photo shoot away from home.

What camera is that I see in your av?

I have a small Olympus Stylus 710. I have to take a bunch of photos then edit out or adjust the ones I want to post. Lighting is always a problem and I don't expect to ever invest in lights, so it is often hit or miss - it is a real problem if I am doing a photo shoot away from home.

What camera is that I see in your av?
It's a canon powershot S3-IS. I bought it couple of years ago when it was a last year's model. Got it a lot cheaper that way, but wish I would have paid more and bought the S5 with a hot shoe for indoor pics. I do did buy some hoya lenses for this one. It's easy to use and takes some good pics -- usually. The av pic isn't very good quality. It's not a dream camera in low light. But thank goodness for photoshop and paintshop pro.

It's a canon powershot S3-IS. I bought it couple of years ago when it was a last year's model. Got it a lot cheaper that way, but wish I would have paid more and bought the S5 with a hot shoe for indoor pics. I do did buy some hoya lenses for this one. It's easy to use and takes some good pics -- usually. The av pic isn't very good quality. It's not a dream camera in low light. But thank goodness for photoshop and paintshop pro.

I am getting better with photoshop -

:kiss:

I found the photo below just after I posted my last to your thread - figured I leave well enough alone there and post it here....

I think I'd better fix myself some dinner soon.

Too late. You made me order Chinese delivery.

Someday I will wreak my vengeance.

or something.

bj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back