Best MMF story?

Well, gang,

I've just submitted another story to the site. I'll let y'all know when it posts. It should be right up you folks' alley...

Stay tuned.

Oh, and I'm working on another mega-list. Don't know when it'll be finished, but trust me when I say it should keep y'all busy for a little while.

Here is an idea/basis for a story.

You are at your computer and getting into your jerking off routine for the day. You have the sites you hit on days like this. You have a really solid chub (maybe even a hard on) and your door bell rings. You throw on a pair of shorts and run down to answer it. It's some guy from your internet provider asking if he can come in to discuss how he can help you get more out of your service.

He breaks it down to you that he has been watching your surfing habits. KNows you are married. Knows you have a weakness for large cocks and like to watch videos that involve them. Either with women, alone, or with other guys. Basically has you in the worst possible position however being a hot 20s guy with a large cock he has something to offer you.

Well, my friends,

Mr. Briggs' initial idea is above...

http://www.literotica.com/s/here-to-help-ch-01

and here's my take on it. Please, y'all: read it, enjoy it, get a lot of stroking and rubbing out of it. Vote on it if you have the inclination. I'm having a lot of fun with it, and I hope you will, too.

Dreaming

Great story susurrus, one can only wish that they could live out their fantasies, desires and dreams!

2 bi girls

Actually had a great time with 2 bi girls last night. They took turns on me, I got to fuck them both and they played with each other, went all the way.
Then took turns sucking me off till I came in both their mouths.
It was hot and I cant wait till the next time.

Here's a story idea that i think could be really hot as it could border on believable and possible :D

Husband/Wife go away on vacation. No kids. Just them having fun letting loose. They find a nude beach and decide to check it out. They get really excited by the entire experience and then as their day is winding down there is a guy not to far from the couple. Wife notices him. Wife notices husband noticing him. Guy notices couple. He's a good looking young guy with really impressive cock. That night the couple fantasize about him joining them. The next day maybe the wife crosses pathes with him during a morning run and they make plans for him to join couple later that night.

Here's a story idea that i think could be really hot as it could border on believable and possible :D

Husband/Wife go away on vacation. No kids. Just them having fun letting loose. They find a nude beach and decide to check it out. They get really excited by the entire experience and then as their day is winding down there is a guy not to far from the couple. Wife notices him. Wife notices husband noticing him. Guy notices couple. He's a good looking young guy with really impressive cock. That night the couple fantasize about him joining them. The next day maybe the wife crosses pathes with him during a morning run and they make plans for him to join couple later that night.
I will see what I can do. Until then I will post something in hereand that I am working on

Yay or nay?

They pinned me down on the bed. There were three or four of them, I couldn't tell. My head was spinning, trying to make sense of what was happening, what I had gotten myself into. I was naked and my cock was painfully stiff, betraying my excitement to them all. They slipped a blindfold over my eyes and nylon straps fastened my wrists to the bed posts leaving me powerless. I liked it.

Her long hair brushed across my face and the light fragrance of her perfume danced in my head. Her lips grazed against mine and her tongue playfully slipped between my lips. It tickled the tip of my tongue as she raked her long painted nails up my chest sending a shiver down my spine. She was beautiful, my princess, and while I couldn't see her, her beauty was forever etched in my brain, her pretty hazel eyes and her warm mischievous smile.

I felt their strong calloused hands on my body, gripping my rigid cock and caressing my balls. I had never been touched by a man, not like that. I had never wanted to, not before I met her. She was kinky and open minded. She liked pain and dominance and while she preferred being submissive like me she could also play equally well from the other side. We had met in the city and while our relationship was intensely sexual we had also bonded on a much deeper level. She had opened my eyes to possibilities and she had helped me understand things about myself that I had never known, suspected or imagined. She had awakened curiosities in me and she had cultivated my desires until my need to fulfill them was as intense as her desire to witness them. We made a perfect pair. We had a bond and a synergy that transcended reality.

"They want you Piggy," she whispered in a low, breathy tone. Her words spoke volumes and I felt goosebumps cover my body. I had a need to be needed and she knew all of my foibles.

A hard cock rested in my right hand and I squeezed it, feeling it pulsate as his hips moved it gently fore and aft. It was big and thick and I ached to see it but all I saw was darkness.

Warm lips engulfed my cock as my girlfriend continued to kiss me. Her soft touch and playful tongue teased me to the point of insanity as their hands and their roughness played with a different part of my brain. They were hard and raw. It was primal and I moaned wantonly as the length of my cock disappeared into his throat. I tried to picture them but they were all faceless, with strong athletic bodies and big circumcised dicks.

The bed sank as one of them climbed aboard and straddled my chest. His balls brushed against the hair on my chest as he moved upward. My senses were alert. I could smell the fresh musky scent of his body and the sharp smell of his precum as his cock hovered over my head. I heard her suck him into her mouth and I felt a pang of jealousy. She was mine, my love, and it was difficult to share even though we both felt comfortable and secure in our relationship. My jealousy faded and I longed to watch her suck his big, pretty cock.

"He tastes delicious," she cooed, "do you want some?"

"Yes," I hissed excitedly. Her lips pressed against mine and she kissed me deep and long. Her tongue plunged aggressively into my mouth and entwined with mine. I could taste his flavor on her lips. It was sublime.

Her lips left mine and she guided his manhood into my mouth. My tongue danced on the spongy tip tasting his essence and drawing it into my hungry mouth. He tasted good. He was salty yet sweet and the warmth of his shaft as it slid deeper was incredible. It touched the back of my throat and I gagged for a moment before my training kicked in. I opened my throat and he slipped balls deep. His big furry balls rested on my chin and saliva spilled from my mouth.

The bed moved again and I realized that the cock that had been in my hand was gone. I felt the coolness of lube being drizzled down my crack followed by the welcome penetration of his fingers into my ass.

I sucked hard on one cock and moaned around it as another sank deep inside my ass. There was surprisingly little pain and the pleasure as he thrust into me. My grunts and groans were muffled by hard throbbing cock but I was wild with desire.

I felt two mouths on my cock, one at the tip and another moved down my shaft to my smooth, shaved balls. It felt amazing and the early signs of my release started to build.

The cock in my ass thrust hard and fast. His body slapped against mine and his movements changed from fluid to frenetic. He cried out, a near primal scream, as he buried his hard shaft inside me. It grew larger and a calm, satisfying warmth filled my bowels as his seed spilled from him into me. He pulled out and another took his place. It was bigger and thicker but I was ready. Hot cum smoothed his entry and he thrust fast and furiously. The squishy wet sounds of his cock pistoning into my depths mixed with slurps and moans to create a symphony of sexual music.
The balls on my chin tightened rhythmically as they pumped a tremendous load of hot cum into my eager mouth. I gagged and swallowed. Tears streamed down my cheeks and fell to the bed. I gulped his seed like a greedy whore and I whimpered as he pulled his spent cock from my lips.

I smelled her sweet, pungent arousal as she lowered her dripping wet pussy onto my face. My tongue slithered across her engorged lips and teased her hard clit making her moan arduously. Her legs quivered and her mouth slowed on my dick as waves of pleasure crashed over her. Her climax was hard and her legs parted lowering herself onto me as she gripped my shaft and stroked it in time with her talented mouth.

The final cocks, his and mine, raced toward the finish line. He relentlessly pummeled my ass, his big balls slapping against my cheeks as my girlfriend slurped and stroked my cock. His movement became jerky and he grunted like a wild animal as he won the race. He spewed a huge load of hot cum into my ass filling it to the point of sloppiness before pulling out and climbing off the bed.

The room was quiet except for the sounds of my heavy breathing and my girlfriend's mouth on my dick. They were gone and we were alone. She turned around and impaled herself on my turgid dick. Her silky wet pussy embraced me and her hips gyrated on top of me. She was as wet as I had ever felt her and I swooned as her soft lips met mine.

She pulled off my blindfold and I squinted at the brightness of the lights as my hips bucked into her hard and fast.

"Don't stop, " she pleaded as her nails dug hard into my flesh and another climax rocked her sexy body. I sped past the point of no return and unleashed a torrent of thick cream into her frothy hole.

"Thank you," I panted breathlessly.

They pinned me down on the bed. There were three or four of them, I couldn't tell. My head was spinning, trying to make sense of what was happening, what I had gotten myself into. I was naked and my cock was painfully stiff, betraying my excitement to them all. They slipped a blindfold over my eyes and nylon straps fastened my wrists to the bed posts leaving me powerless. I liked it.

Her long hair brushed across my face and the light fragrance of her perfume danced in my head. Her lips grazed against mine and her tongue playfully slipped between my lips. It tickled the tip of my tongue as she raked her long painted nails up my chest sending a shiver down my spine. She was beautiful, my princess, and while I couldn't see her, her beauty was forever etched in my brain, her pretty hazel eyes and her warm mischievous smile.

I felt their strong calloused hands on my body, gripping my rigid cock and caressing my balls. I had never been touched by a man, not like that. I had never wanted to, not before I met her. She was kinky and open minded. She liked pain and dominance and while she preferred being submissive like me she could also play equally well from the other side. We had met in the city and while our relationship was intensely sexual we had also bonded on a much deeper level. She had opened my eyes to possibilities and she had helped me understand things about myself that I had never known, suspected or imagined. She had awakened curiosities in me and she had cultivated my desires until my need to fulfill them was as intense as her desire to witness them. We made a perfect pair. We had a bond and a synergy that transcended reality.

"They want you Piggy," she whispered in a low, breathy tone. Her words spoke volumes and I felt goosebumps cover my body. I had a need to be needed and she knew all of my foibles.

A hard cock rested in my right hand and I squeezed it, feeling it pulsate as his hips moved it gently fore and aft. It was big and thick and I ached to see it but all I saw was darkness.

Warm lips engulfed my cock as my girlfriend continued to kiss me. Her soft touch and playful tongue teased me to the point of insanity as their hands and their roughness played with a different part of my brain. They were hard and raw. It was primal and I moaned wantonly as the length of my cock disappeared into his throat. I tried to picture them but they were all faceless, with strong athletic bodies and big circumcised dicks.

The bed sank as one of them climbed aboard and straddled my chest. His balls brushed against the hair on my chest as he moved upward. My senses were alert. I could smell the fresh musky scent of his body and the sharp smell of his precum as his cock hovered over my head. I heard her suck him into her mouth and I felt a pang of jealousy. She was mine, my love, and it was difficult to share even though we both felt comfortable and secure in our relationship. My jealousy faded and I longed to watch her suck his big, pretty cock.

"Yes," I hissed excitedly. Her lips pressed against mine and she kissed me deep and long. Her tongue plunged aggressively into my mouth and entwined with mine. I could taste his flavor on her lips. It was sublime.

Her lips left mine and she guided his manhood into my mouth. My tongue danced on the spongy tip tasting his essence and drawing it into my hungry mouth. He tasted good. He was salty yet sweet and the warmth of his shaft as it slid deeper was incredible. It touched the back of my throat and I gagged for a moment before my training kicked in. I opened my throat and he slipped balls deep. His big furry balls rested on my chin and saliva spilled from my mouth.

The bed moved again and I realized that the cock that had been in my hand was gone. I felt the coolness of lube being drizzled down my crack followed by the welcome penetration of his fingers into my ass.

I sucked hard on one cock and moaned around it as another sank deep inside my ass. There was surprisingly little pain and the pleasure as he thrust into me. My grunts and groans were muffled by hard throbbing cock but I was wild with desire.

I felt two mouths on my cock, one at the tip and another moved down my shaft to my smooth, shaved balls. It felt amazing and the early signs of my release started to build.

The cock in my ass thrust hard and fast. His body slapped against mine and his movements changed from fluid to frenetic. He cried out, a near primal scream, as he buried his hard shaft inside me. It grew larger and a calm, satisfying warmth filled my bowels as his seed spilled from him into me. He pulled out and another took his place. It was bigger and thicker but I was ready. Hot cum smoothed his entry and he thrust fast and furiously. The squishy wet sounds of his cock pistoning into my depths mixed with slurps and moans to create a symphony of sexual music.
The balls on my chin tightened rhythmically as they pumped a tremendous load of hot cum into my eager mouth. I gagged and swallowed. Tears streamed down my cheeks and fell to the bed. I gulped his seed like a greedy whore and I whimpered as he pulled his spent cock from my lips.

I smelled her sweet, pungent arousal as she lowered her dripping wet pussy onto my face. My tongue slithered across her engorged lips and teased her hard clit making her moan arduously. Her legs quivered and her mouth slowed on my dick as waves of pleasure crashed over her. Her climax was hard and her legs parted lowering herself onto me as she gripped my shaft and stroked it in time with her talented mouth.

The final cocks, his and mine, raced toward the finish line. He relentlessly pummeled my ass, his big balls slapping against my cheeks as my girlfriend slurped and stroked my cock. His movement became jerky and he grunted like a wild animal as he won the race. He spewed a huge load of hot cum into my ass filling it to the point of sloppiness before pulling out and climbing off the bed.

The room was quiet except for the sounds of my heavy breathing and my girlfriend's mouth on my dick. They were gone and we were alone. She turned around and impaled herself on my turgid dick. Her silky wet pussy embraced me and her hips gyrated on top of me. She was as wet as I had ever felt her and I swooned as her soft lips met mine.

She pulled off my blindfold and I squinted at the brightness of the lights as my hips bucked into her hard and fast.

"Don't stop, " she pleaded as her nails dug hard into my flesh and another climax rocked her sexy body. I sped past the point of no return and unleashed a torrent of thick cream into her frothy hole.

I wish that was me!! Keep posting stories

YAY!!!!

My story, "Smooth on the beach" goes along those lines - she shaves him smooth and toys his ass in chapter one, then in chapter two they go to a nude beach and pick up a man who fucks him for real.

Chapter One: http://www.literotica.com/s/smooth-on-the-beach-ch-01

Chapter Two: http://www.literotica.com/s/smooth-on-the-beach-ch-02

mmf

Way back when I was at a local bar and struck up a conversation with Julie.
She was fair skinned , about 5'7" with long dark Crystal Gayle hair.
Thru ought the course of the evening the conversation was fun and flirtatious.
At some point we both knew something more was happening.
After a lot o f kissing outside the bar we decided to go to her place, a cute 2 bedroom apartment close to downtown.
A little more kissing and hugging and fumbling with the keys and we were inside.
She put one finger to her lips and I realized we were not alone.
"my Nephew Kevin is staying with me. He and his girlfriend split up so he's on the couch for a couple of nights. He's got to get up early for work, You don't mind , do you?"
Kevin was laying on the couch a blanket covering his lower half. He was probably Early twenties not much younger than Julie. Like me he was very slim Dark hair. Looking at his bare torso I could tell he was in good shape.
In the darkness Julie took my hand and led me to her bed room.We undressed each other and the moonlight through the window revealed her beautiful pale body. Her hair was so long down her back. Her tiny breasts were almost a mouthful and I quickly licked one long dark nipple and sucked her breast as she moaned.
We made love on top of the sheets, at her insistence. I spread her legs and kissed her shaved wet pussy. Our love making was beautiful and intense and we came together. I tried not to make a sound for fear of waking Kevin But Julie just moaned loudly and cried out as she came and a gush of her cum mixed with mine.
She leaned forward and whispered in my ear.
"Suck your cum out of my pussy and kiss me."
I rolled on my back and she straddled me used her fingers to open her pussy and I licked and sucked the warm fluid.
She continued to moan and I was beginning to get hard again.
I felt warm lips on my cock and a hand kneading my scrotum and that sensitive area near my asshole.
"Kevin you are so Bad!" said Julie
"Sorry Aunt Julie."
It was Kevin, tanned and naked kneeling between my legs and sucking me.
The sensation and surprise was incredible. Julie Moved off me so I could see and kissed me. Her lips brushed my ear and she breathed
"Do you mind?"
I moaned in reply.
She traced her lips down to my cock and shared sucked me into her mouth. Kevin leaned back revealing his smooth hard body and seven inch erection.
He stroked his cock as I went over the edge and came in Julie's mouth.
She smiled sweetly and leaned towards Kevin. He opened his lips and my cum drizzled out of her mouth onto his lips and down his chin.
It was the beginning of a wonderful week.

I posted a new story...sadly in Loving Wives so the venomous homophobes have come out in droves. Take a look and if you like it please vote. I had seeing my stories with scores below 4 much less 3.

I posted a new story...sadly in Loving Wives so the venomous homophobes have come out in droves. Take a look and if you like it please vote. I had seeing my stories with scores below 4 much less 3.

And as always, piggy, thank you for braving the mostly hostile waters to give us another. You know the folks here on this thread are your friends. Thanks for sharing.

Back