Women who love to masturbate with other Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I'm not sure how I managed it either. They each had a breast and each had a hand in my panties too. But the past is the past and the future is bright. I just recently found out a friend of mine is bi and has had thoughts about me, as I have had thoughts about her. Soooo hopefully I can discover or maybe I should say re-discover the pleasures. And not down-hill dear...it's all UP-hill!!! :)

Wow now that's a great opportunity for sure! Not that I can blame her though I've seen your pictures and thought they all looked really great. So once you two finally do make your connection, make sure you come back here and tell us all the great details. :D

Wow now that's a great opportunity for sure! Not that I can blame her though I've seen your pictures and thought they all looked really great. So once you two finally do make your connection, make sure you come back here and tell us all the great details. :D

I will most definitely! What's great about her is that we are already great friends And both looking for a friend with benefits. So we will be able to maintain the casual hangin' out kinda friendship too!(not to mention I think she's gorgeous! :D )

I will most definitely! What's great about her is that we are already great friends And both looking for a friend with benefits. So we will be able to maintain the casual hangin' out kinda friendship too!(not to mention I think she's gorgeous! :D )

Now this sounds like a great time in the making! Well I envy both of you...I hate that all the nice women that I meet here all seem to be so far away. :( But it is nice to talk here and share our different experiences as well, so I guess for now that'll have to do. lol

Now this sounds like a great time in the making! Well I envy both of you...I hate that all the nice women that I meet here all seem to be so far away. :( But it is nice to talk here and share our different experiences as well, so I guess for now that'll have to do. lol

oh I know EXACTLY whsat you mean. There are several lovely ladies here who would've gladly already re-introduced me to the pleasures if only we didn't live so far away. But I too enjoy being here and chatting with all my friends. honestly I get so much pleasure from just talking with other women, be it casual chat or full out play, that I can scarcely stand to think about how amazing it will be in real life. :)

oh I know EXACTLY whsat you mean. There are several lovely ladies here who would've gladly already re-introduced me to the pleasures if only we didn't live so far away. But I too enjoy being here and chatting with all my friends. honestly I get so much pleasure from just talking with other women, be it casual chat or full out play, that I can scarcely stand to think about how amazing it will be in real life. :)

Oh I know it's great meeting new people and having fun getting to know one another, so for that I thank Lit. It's nice to be able to get to know the person a little who posts pics or just even post their thoughts and views. And if it moves on to even more, well that's just icing on the cake! :devil:

Oh I know it's great meeting new people and having fun getting to know one another, so for that I thank Lit. It's nice to be able to get to know the person a little who posts pics or just even post their thoughts and views. And if it moves on to even more, well that's just icing on the cake! :devil:

i couldn't agree more. :) I've met so many wonderful people, honestly only met one that screwed around with me (in the not nice way) but for all the hundreds of folks I have talked to...I think that's pretty darn good. So I enjoy coming here as often as I can.

i couldn't agree more. :) I've met so many wonderful people, honestly only met one that screwed around with me (in the not nice way) but for all the hundreds of folks I have talked to...I think that's pretty darn good. So I enjoy coming here as often as I can.

Yeah unfortunately there will be some bad apples along with the good, but I think that there are alot more good here than bad. Besides us girls with fuller figures have to stick together, so I'm on your side. :)

Yeah unfortunately there will be some bad apples along with the good, but I think that there are alot more good here than bad. Besides us girls with fuller figures have to stick together, so I'm on your side. :)

You know ironically I have never had a poster make rude comments about me...the only 'bad' experience I had was someone misrepresenting themselves to me. So I was more angry and hurt for that matter. And BTW I would just like to say that I have been drooling over your avatar everytime you post. You have luscious breasts. :)

You know ironically I have never had a poster make rude comments about me...the only 'bad' experience I had was someone misrepresenting themselves to me. So I was more angry and hurt for that matter. And BTW I would just like to say that I have been drooling over your avatar everytime you post. You have luscious breasts. :)

Unfortunately I've had that happen to me as well, so I know what you mean. It does hurt, especially if you've talked to that person quite a bit and felt like you had a good friend, only to find out the complete opposite. And thank you! As I told you, I love your pics and your breasts look absolutely yummy to me as well. :kiss:

Unfortunately I've had that happen to me as well, so I know what you mean. It does hurt, especially if you've talked to that person quite a bit and felt like you had a good friend, only to find out the complete opposite. And thank you! As I told you, I love your pics and your breasts look absolutely yummy to me as well. :kiss:

Thankfully the girls I know where truly who and what they said they were, got me over it very quickly. My girls are so good to me. I am very much enjoy chatting with you, I'm glad I decided to post on this thread. It's been a pleasure 'meeting' you.

Thankfully the girls I know where truly who and what they said they were, got me over it very quickly. My girls are so good to me. I am very much enjoy chatting with you, I'm glad I decided to post on this thread. It's been a pleasure 'meeting' you.

I'm so glad to hear that, it's always great to have support from friends and family when you need it. Thank you I appreciate it, it's really been nice "meeting" and talking with you as well (and seeing you of course) hehe.

I'm so glad to hear that, it's always great to have support from friends and family when you need it. Thank you I appreciate it, it's really been nice "meeting" and talking with you as well (and seeing you of course) hehe.

By any chance, do you have a thread where I may 'see' more of you?

By any chance, do you have a thread where I may 'see' more of you?

No I'm sorry I don't have a thread. I decided awhile ago against posting any of my pictures, because I didn't want the wrong kind of attention. So right now my AV is about as far as I'd go here on LIt.

No I'm sorry I don't have a thread. I decided awhile ago against posting any of my pictures, because I didn't want the wrong kind of attention. So right now my AV is about as far as I'd go here on LIt.

I can completely understand that. It is a glorious AV, and well worth staring at. ;)

I love to watch people masturbate. Men and women. It is the ultimate. And I love to masturbate myself of course!

:)

Sadly I have yet to experience the pleasures in real life...I have watched and been watched on cam before. It is a truly sinful (in the best kind of way) experience. One of my wildest fantasies, involves me and several of the lovely ladies I know ;-) I would love to be the starring attraction in a party of some kind. Just the thought of beautiful women surrounding me as I pleasure my self for them, and listening to them pleasure themselves and each other while they watch me always makes me so very very moist. (like the thought is making me right now!)
Che

Ah Che, at this moment I am (in my mind) masturbating with you, darling, and it is an exciting and beautiful experience. I've never had the pleasure of watch a women on cam and have never asked because I am unable to reciprocate. I hope you soon get the chance to masturbate with other women. Claire

Well I've read through this thread and *blush* wanted to comment. Im curious as to what it would be like with a woman. Ive kissed my best friend numerous times but not much else.

*waves*hai :p

Well I've read through this thread and *blush* wanted to comment. Im curious as to what it would be like with a woman. Ive kissed my best friend numerous times but not much else.

*waves*hai :p

Nothing to blush about, darlin'. Masturbating with another woman (or women) isn't the greatest pleasure I have ever experienced, but it is among the best. Sometimes my lover Teri lie side by side, bodies barely touching, but close enough that we may turn our heads a bit and kiss. Other times we might sit facing each other, watching for as long as we might keep our eyes open. With Teri, I especially love to listen to the lovely, musical purrs drooling from her sweet lips as she caresses herself. But, even through masturbating with another woman is a wonderful experience, holding her close, feeling her warmth as you cuddle and kiss and caress is oh-so wonderful! :heart: :kiss:

Youth

While in high school, by friend told me he watches his sister and her girfriend "playing" with each other and wanted to know if I wanted to watch. Of course I said, "Hell, yes." Finally a week later he said to come over and stay with him and we could quietly watch the two of them through the door from his room. The details you can fill in with your imagination. He and I both stood there and almost beat our poor tools to death. Years later he said he had to tell me the two girls knew we were watching. The real tragic part he was getting it on with both of them and did not invite me to participate. Bastard!

While in high school, by friend told me he watches his sister and her girfriend "playing" with each other and wanted to know if I wanted to watch. Of course I said, "Hell, yes." Finally a week later he said to come over and stay with him and we could quietly watch the two of them through the door from his room. The details you can fill in with your imagination. He and I both stood there and almost beat our poor tools to death. Years later he said he had to tell me the two girls knew we were watching. The real tragic part he was getting it on with both of them and did not invite me to participate. Bastard!

He cheated the girls out of it too....no single guy can completely satisfy two girls at one time.

My partner and I masturbate together sometimes - it's a lovely thing to share with each other.

Some aspects of the appeal are rather obvious - the visual stimuli, for one. The sight of Ruth lying there with her legs apart, her hand raking through her pubic hair, gently stroking her clitoris, and sometimes sliding her fingers into her vagina. I think what I enjoy is her self-indulgence - the way her eyes close, her head lolls, and she is totally lost in her own little world of personal sexual pleasure, just enjoying her clitoris.

It's not just visual. Ruth smells amazing when she masturbates - the fresh, wet, rich smell of her aroused sex. It stimulates me, very much. She often says she can smell me, too.

Another aspect is that, me being rather an exhibitionist, it really turns me on to flaunt myself to her. I open myself wantonly to her gaze, loving her watching me masturbate so joyously. It brings out a very naughty side of me, which I play up to - holding my labia open so Ruth can see deep into my vagina; brazenly parting my buttocks to show her my anus. I know - it's very, very crude, but it's a predeliction of mine.

A deep part of the appeal is the connectedness we achieve during orgasm - gazing into each other's eyes while we come, and empathising with the emotion and joy of the other's climax. There's something very romantic and loving about it. We haven't touched physically - but our orgasms unite us sexually, our bodies connecting through the shared orgasm.

Very nicely said, Julie. My lover Teri is the most beautiful woman I have ever known, but her beauty is intensified when she is aroused while masturbating. Thank you for sharing your experience with Ruth for the rest of us to live it with you. :kiss:

Oh wow i totally forgot about this thread...how did we let it die??? Everyone, come back!!! :rose: :kiss:

I love to watch people masturbate. Men and women. It is the ultimate. And I love to masturbate myself of course!

:)

I agree with you post Niceand easy .I'm glad i'm not the only one who wishes to masturbate in front of another woman but no luck in Cali.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back