"Bad Girls, Bad Girls, Whatcha Gonna Do...?"

Alice2015

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 23, 2014
Posts
1,756
"Bad Girls, Bad Girls, Whatcha Gonna Do...?"

(closed for Makitsu_Trinity)

Margaret "Maggie" Halloway
24 years old
5'6", 34B-24-32


It wasn't supposed to be her time in the women's shower room. The fortunate part of being a repeat offender was that Maggie was on a first name basis with some of the Correction Officers at the County Jail. In a custodian's closet just out of view of a pair of security cameras, she gave the CO on duty a quick blow job. Moments after washing her mouth out under a stream of water in a deep sink, Maggie was in the shower room, stripping to the skin. She slipped up behind the person with whom she really wanted to get up close and personal. Maggie grabbed the younger woman by the elbow, turning her and forcing her body back against the relatively cold tile. Pressing her own womanly features into the other's, Maggie engaged her in a hot, erotic kiss.

tumblr_o43s42v9WQ1uis24po1_540.jpg

The other woman initially responded consensually to the kiss and clutching hands, parting her own lips and reaching one softly touching hand each to Maggie's flat belly and round ass. (Maggie would wonder later whether the younger woman's response was because of deep down, latent lesbian desires or the simple lust that sometimes manifests it in spontaneous ways. Who knows, who cares? she would answer herself.) But Maggie's target came to her senses, remembering not only the shit storm she was currently in but who had gotten her there, too. And she pushed back, trying to end the jail house shower room embrace.

Maggie had never been one to pass up some sweaty sex with another woman. She'd wanted to get down and dirty with Madeline Cross since the first day they'd met. Unfortunately, that hadn't happened because Maddie had been in the process of falling in love with the man who Maggie had been surreptitiously fucking off and on for years.

"Awk-ward," Maggie had whispered to Billy Jackson the first time she'd bumped into her lover with the new girl downtown. They'd tried to conduct some polite chit chat, but it hadn't gone well. Madeline was just so sweet and innocent, while Maggie was down right dirty and evil to the core. And, of course, Billy was fucking them both, so ... awk-ward! Maggie didn't reveal that she had bobbed her head up and down in Billy's lap more times than she could count, but she did inquire as to whether or not the two were bumping uglies. She'd tried to laugh off her inappropriate inquiries, but it was obvious that the new girl was uncomfortable. Their short conversation had ended with Maggie saying, "I think the two of you look great together, and I wish you all the luck in the world."

Of course, Billy and Maddie would have needed all the luck in the world, because there was a lot about Billy and Maggie that was unknown to the new girl. Billy and Maggie had supported their sex, drugs, and rock and roll habits for years by robbing small businesses of their valuable cash and prizes.

The last time the two worked together, just six days ago, there had been a bit of a SNAFU. The owner of the pawn shop had unexpectedly stayed around long after closing. He caught the two wanna-be burglars prying open a ventilation grate that they knew wasn't alarmed and opened up on them with a double barreled, saw off shotgun. Maggie and Billy had a standing order to run like the wind if they were ever caught in the act. Maggie did just that, but fucking Billy pulled a pistol from his belt and began firing back. (Maggie wouldn't know until later that Billy had been hit and couldn't get away, instead being held by the owner until the cops arrived.)

To make matters worse, Billy had done two things he hadn't told Maggie. First, instead of stealing a getaway car, he'd driven and parked his own pickup truck around the corner, out of sight of the known security cameras. But he'd parked it right under the bright glow of a street lamp, and (his second fuckup unknown to Maggie) he'd arranged to meet with Madeline at a local bar after she got off work. She'd caught sight of Billy's truck and stopped to check it out just as the gun fire erupted around the corner. Maggie, dashing away in fear, was shocked to find Madeline. Without hesitation, though, she leaped into Madeline's car and commanded, "Go! Go! Go!"

It seemed obvious to Maggie that Madeline wasn't sure what to do. She had that deer-in-the-headlights expression on her face. Was racing away from the scene and act of self preservation? If everyone else is running, you should, too! Or was it a simple fear of her new BF's Ex, who had seemed just a bit scary and psychopathic that first and only time they'd ever met? Either way, Madeline did as Maggie was demanding and shot her car forward into the intersection...

...where she promptly T-boned one of the responding police cruisers.

Which brought them to now, six days later, as they waited for their first hearing on the dozen and a half counts facing each of them. Maggie couldn't afford another felony. It would be her third strike, sending her away for a minimum 20 years. So...

"I told the prosecutor I was your passenger," Maggie told Madeline as they faced off under the streaming flow. "I told them I'm your lover, that you forced me to come with you. And I think they believed me."

Maggie tried for another kiss, but it was obvious that her lust was not shared by the other woman. As Madeline began to protest the unwanted sexual attack, Maggie pushed her firmly back into the tile wall, shoving one upper thigh solidly into her crotch and gyrating her hip as she said up close, "If you don't want to go to prison for a long, long time--"

Maggie grabbed Madeline's face in her hands and forced another awkward kiss on her before finishing, "--you'll do every thing I ask of you ... and play nice, little girl."
 
Maddie was lost. Completely lost. She had no idea what was going on. One minute, she was waiting to meet her boyfriend for drinks after her shift as a bar tender at that exact bar, the next, she was being hauled away with his ex girlfriend in the back of a police cruiser, trying not to cry as her world suddenly spiraled out of control. She had been given the usual list of her rights, a string of questions, a change of clothes, and a cell.

Now here she was being accosted in the shower by the very woman who got her here in the first place. "You what?" The panic in her voice was obvious, but she couldn't help it. She didn't know what was coming, but she knew she was in deep shit. She also knew as soon as she got out of this, Billy was history. If he wanted to hang out with the likes of this woman, she was having none of it. She was a good girl, for the most part. She had a tendency of getting more than a little tipsy on the weekends she didn't work, and maybe flirted too often with the wrong guy, but she was no criminal. She did not belong here.

Now there was this person she had only met once, all but raping her, and basically blackmailing her into continued encounters. Unfortunately, Maddie was more afraid of prison than of whatever this woman could have in store for her.

She reluctantly let Maggie continue to kiss her and even relaxed her body just a bit to be manipulated by this woman. She did not want to admit it, but she had been so stressed this week from everything, that this was a welcome distraction, even if it did feel way over the top.
 
Maggie was delighted when her new playmate stopped fighting her. She pressed her body harder into Madeline's body, their bosoms flattening into one another's, Maggie's upper thigh now working harder between the younger woman's legs. Maggie ignored the reluctance in Madeline's lips, continuing to kiss her erotically, biting at her lower lip, licking at her.

"You're tasty," Maggie purred as she took Madeline's hands and forced them to her body again. She urged the woman to grope one ass cheek, one breast. As she moved her mouth between to the other's lips and neck, kissing and licking at the wet skin, she told her, "Here's how this works. I'm your only way out of this trouble. No one else can help you..."

Maggie pulled her face back to look into Madeline's eyes. "I gave you up because this is my third strike. I can't go to prison." She forced a kiss on her mouth again, biting her lower lip just enough to cause pain but not draw blood. She laughed as she slid a hand down Madeline's waist, hip, to her belly, and downward as she continued, "You're gonna go to jail instead..." Her hand slipped between Madeline's thighs and found her labia. As her fingers began playing between the soft folds, Maggie continued, "Unless...!" She forced a kiss on Madeline's lips again before finishing, "Unless you do what I tell you to do ... starting ... with getting on your knees."
 
Madeline froze. "W-what?" She thought maybe she had heard wrong, but Maggie was staring at her so intensely, she felt compelled to obey. She slowly sank to the puddle in the bottom of the shower and looked up at her captor, biting her bottom lip nervously.
 
Maggie spread her feet a bit wider as she watched the woman slide down the tile wall. Without hesitation, she stepped closer to Madeline, her feet straddling the accomplice's bent knees.

"Suck me pussy," Maggie demanded pressing her shaved pussy toward Madeline's face. "Lick me ... make me feel like only a woman can."

Maggie entwined her fingers in the other woman's long, curly hair, forcing her head forward...
 
Maddie was intimidated, to be sure, but she was also afraid of what could happen if she did not comply. She leaned up and gave a shy little lap at the beautiful mound presented to her. She was pleasantly surprised by how good it tasted and she eagerly began licking more and more, until she was practically sucking Maggie's hot, wet lips.
 
As Madeline began working her pussy, a shiver ran up Maggie's spine, causing her body to erupt in goose flesh. She gripped the younger woman's hair tighter in her curled fingers, tilting her head back a bit more as she pressed her pussy forward.

"Eat me," she commanded, spreading her knees a bit more and leaning forward. Madeline's face was trapped in the cleft of her thighs, and she couldn't have escaped her duty if she'd wanted. But, from what Maggie was feeling, it didn't seem as though her play thing would be wanting to flee any time soon. "Oh god, girl, you're good. You're good."

Maggie couldn't believe what Madeline was doing to her. If she didn't know it, she would have thought the younger woman had been going down on women for years, rather than seconds. Maggie reached to one of Madeline's hands, pulling her arm until it wrapped around her thigh, just below her butt cheek. She did the same with the other, then reached up to grasp the rim of the shower stall tightly. Maggie commanded, "Hold me! Hold my weight."

She was already thinking that Madeline might be able to make her cum. Maggie had always been quick to climax, though she'd never done so standing like this. But the younger woman's tongue was simply magical. Maggie clutched the stall's rim and let her weight fall into Madeline's face, pleading, "Don't stop! Don't fucking stop!"
 
Maddie, like any sane woman in her twenties, had seen her fair share of lesbian porn, and had a bit of an idea what to do. She found herself cuious what she could do to push this woman to her explosive orgasm. Her tongue worked in and out of Maggie's opening, around her clit, flicking the tight hood of the little nub, then back into her hole. Her hands gripped the other woman on her ass, spreading her cheeks as she tilted just a bit to flick her tongue just behind her opening, to the flesh between her holes.
 
Maggie was going to cum. She had no doubt. What Madeline was doing down there was just fucking unbelievable. In what seemed like record time, the woman with the magic tongue had pushed Maggie to that point of no return. As she exploded, the pleasure overwhelmed her. Maggie's knees buckled, and the only thing keeping her from falling to the floor was her own grasp on the shower stall wall and Madeline's grasp on her ass. Well, that and the still working face that Maggie's pussy fell into.

She cried out in ecstasy, her scream echoing off the tile covered walls. Her entire being trembled, her mind swimming in the euphoria, her heart pounding. Later, Maggie would come to realize that it was one of the most powerful orgasms she'd ever experienced. But for now, her brain was barely to even form a thought other than simply collapsing upon Madeline.

After she'd peaked and finally regained a bit of control, Maggie released her hold on the shower wall. Her palms squeaked down the tile as she lowered down before Madeline. On her knees before Madeline, Maggie wrapped her arms around the accomplice's neck, pulling her face tight into her bosom, turning her face side to side, demanding, "Bite'em."

Maggie's chest swelled and ebbed against Madeline's face as the pleasure slowly waned. The older woman finally turned the other's face up to her, kissing her passionately with a great deal of tongue. Eventually, she said with obvious appreciation, "Girl ... you and I are gonna be great together. This is just the beginning. I'm gonna show you things ... teach you things ... oh baby."

She kissed her again...
 
Maddie was fighting back tears. She had enjoyed this, to a point. This was not like her and she had no idea what would happen next. The thought scared her and she could not imagine what might come of this whole thing. All she knew was that to avoid prison time, she was going to have to go along with whatever this woman wanted. She slowly rose and turned to grab for her towel, turning off the water to the shower.
 
Back
Top