Cyborg...

Oh god I moan as I kiss you deeply. I have wanted to do this since the moment I took you out of that bar tonight but I have resisted because of the innocence you have shown. Now though I have no more qualms. I feel your hand wrap itself around my shaft and pull it out into the cool night air and begin to slowly move your hand up and down it, jerking me off.

I crush my lips against yours and thrust my tongue into your mouth, seeking out your tongue and dueling with it.

My own hands move up to your small but perfect breasts and begin to tease and squeeze at them as we kiss before I slip my hands underneath your top and bra and feel your bare flesh. I smile into our kiss as my fingers find your nipples and I begin to tease and caress them, pulling them then twirling them between my fingers and thumbs. Pinching them slightly I moan as your hand brings me intense pleasure.

Moving back and breaking our kiss I look into your eyes. "Tara would you care to get naked and make love with me?"
 
Our tongues battle of supremacy as they swirl and twist about each. Sliding and sharing our salvia with each other. I move my hand up to your hair and clench a few strands pulling you into our entanglement of tongue sharing. I moan from the first time pleasure of a loving deep kiss. A slight ‘mmm’ escapes over my lips into the continuing battle that our tongues are engaged in. “Please.. “ Kissing, returning to the battle.. “Don’t stop..” Resuming the battle of our tongues and lips.

I feel your hands sliding up my top and under my bra. Your thick fingers and strong palm take my breast into your control as you tease my hardening nipples. “Mmm. That feels soo good.” I moan into the kiss that seems to last until I have to break for to allow you to take a breath. I can feel your heated body against mine and the look on your face you want more of me, which I am willing to give to you. “Yes, I will get naked and make love to you my giant.” I smile.

I sit up and reach over and begin to undress you. One button at a time, I push my fingers against your chest as I undo the buttons. With each button moved my eyes admire your perfectly formed chest. I lick my lips as I lean forward and kiss your chest moving my mouth over to your nipple I began to tease you. Running my tongue over the hardness, flickering my tip over the tip of your extending nipple I can see your body jerking to the sensations.

I continue to unbutton your shirt allow my mouth to follow the process. I kiss and lick over your skin as more and more come to my hungry mouth. I push the shirt off once the last button comes free. I raise to you and now my breasts are at your eyes.. “Your turn to take my top off my giant.” I hiss to you…
 
I lean back at your words, a fire in my groin as you agree to make love to me. I can not stop the smile that comes to my face as you sit up or the small frown as your hand leaves my growth to reach up and begin to unbutton my shirt.

Still I am rewarded when your hands and fingers begin to play with my chest and the slight fuzz that is there as you undo my shirt one button at a time, teasing me with your deliberate slowness.

Once half of my button's are undone, you have revealed my muscular chest and the nipples on my pecs, which you flick with your fingers then gently tickle with the tip of your tongue.

I can't help but groan and jerk backwards in both desire and a natural ticklish reaction. You don't stop but continue down until you have finished unbuttoning my entire shirt and kissing down to my belly. My shirt is pushed off to the floor and then you rise back up, your breasts now at my eye level and offer yourself to me.

I waste no time and undo your first button and begin to kiss and nibble at your exposed neck as I slowly unbutton your top until the swell of your breasts are exposed.

I nibble and lick my way down to them and plant tiny kisses all over both of them while continuing to unbutton you. Once your breasts are exposed but still clad in your bra I kiss and lick all over the material and as your nipples harden I nibble them through it.

I do not stop however and continue downwards, kissing your belly as I finally completely divest you of your top. I even spend a moment swirling my tongue inside your belly button.

I kiss my way back up your body, slowly getting nearer my goal as my large hands deftly unsnap your bra and remove it, revealing your breasts. Encircling one with my hand I gently but firmly begin to massage it, while my mouth explores the other, kissing, licking and nibbling all of it before my mouth attaches itself to the nipple and starts to lightly suckle on it.

I flick it lightly with just the tip of my tongue then nibble it with my lips then teeth. My fingers mirroring what I am doing on your other nipple. Then I swap breasts and repeat the process. I want to do more but I am impatient to explore the rest of your body so I kiss my way back up to your lips and kiss you passionately before smiling at you.

"Shall we proceed my Data hungry minx?"
 
I close my eyes and lick my lips while I feel your mouth nibbling upon the soft flesh of my nape, a soft moan rolls over my lips from the flash of sensation shoots over my body. I squirm a little as your tongue beings to tickle my sensitive skin. “Oh…” I tilt my head back giving you more flesh to explore. I can feel your fingers fumbling with my buttons. I can feel a slight breeze across my chest as each button falls victim to your fingers. “Oh god!” I shiver to the feel of your mouth nibbling and kissing your way down my chest, the exotic sensations that ignites with each downward movement your mouth makes. I gasp as my breast feel the coolness shoot across them bringing my nipples to a hard point. “

My breathing quickens upon the feel of your mouth and tongue dancing upon the flesh of my breast. I lower my head and kiss the top of your head as I push my chest out against your lips.. “God your good!” My mind is becoming mush as I cant regulate my breathing. I gasp even more as the unknowing sensations are wracking havoc over my body as your mouth clamps over my hard nipple.. “Yesss..” I hiss as I my body jerks to the increased sharp sensation that burns from my nipple.

“Mmmm,” My body trembles while you ignite my skin with flaming kisses against my abs I cry out as I feel my body jerk and I release my first mini flow of my heated cream. “My giant your .. Your… “ I’m lost for words so I just moan over my lips as I feel the cream soaking my panties. I gasp trying to capture my breath but you keep the sensations racking my mind and interrupting my attempt to capture it. My hand shoots down and pushes your head away.. Gasping for air.. “I needed to capture my breath.” I softly whispered to you.

I moan as you wait for a few moments before you begin to kiss your way up to my lips. I kiss you deeply, out tongues once again dance to our heavy breathing. I move my hands up and cup my breasts stimulating my nipple with my thumb as we continue to kiss. I hear your words of Data and I just laugh in our kiss. I pull away and spin on top of you. “Put your hands on the head boarded and do not take them off or this love session we are doing is over.” I growl with a hunger in my voice.

I slowly look down at smiling. I began to fondle playing with my breasts while watching you closely… I then lower myself and just barely allow my nipple to rake across your soft lips, as you open you mouth to bite me I pull away… “I didn’t tell you to suckle upon my nipple..” I smile while I roll my hips against your thick member that is pressed in between my folds. “Mmmm, You feel good My Giant..” I moan… I then once again lower my nipple down to you lips barely raking across them… “Mmmm… How does this feel to you? Are you getting hungry my giant?” I look into your eyes as my nipple grow even harder while brushing across your lips… “Do you feel the Ache lover?” ….
 
I arch up and attempt to capture your nipples with my mouth. I have no idea what books you have been reading, or what movies you have been watching to have learned this from but I am not complaining. As you run your erect nipples tantalizingly along my lips, keeping them just out of my reach, I feel you grinding your pantie clad pussy against my crotch.

I am actually surprised to find them already soaked with juices. Have you already experienced an orgasm from me just playing with your breasts? I smile at that thought. You might be playing at being a teasing little bitch, but your body is telling me that you are definitely something else.

I don't mind playing along though, after all is this not something I have asked you to do? Are you not allowing your emotions to drive you in how to behave?

Keeping my hands firmly grasping the head board I grind myself into you thrusting upwards and in circles, grinding our pelvis's together. My hard covered member runs up and down your slit as I do.

I manage to occasionally capture your nipples and suck on them briefly before you pull them away. I look into your eyes and moan with lust. "Oh yes I ache, now what are you going to do to relieve it?"
 
‘Oh Fuck!’ my mind screams as I’m not ready for the sheer, sharp wave of pleasure racing from my pussy as your thick cock slide in between my folds and grates across my little hard clit. I look down at you with a greater hunter burning in my eyes as each wave brings forth more of my cream to coat my already soaking panties. I buck and bounce my hips down and back against your sawing cock, “What are you doing to me!” I moan as I can’t control the trembling actions of my body.

“Yes!” I hiss when you manage to capture one of my hard nipples and suck upon the hard teat bringing even more sensual waves to my already trembling body. “Bite me!” I moan as I lean down giving you my ample tit with the very hard teat aching to be bitten. “Please bite me!” I have never had this done but I just felt as if I wanted this to happen.

I smile down upon you when you tell me that you feel the ache and ask what I was going to do about it. I get this mischievous look upon my face as I continue to pull back when you go for the bite, teasing us both for I ache to be bitten but it seems the more I hold out the more the ache and anticipation builds awaiting for that surprise jolt when you manage to get a hold of my nipple.

I push my hips down harder upon your cock as you continue to saw my pussy with your thickness. “Mmm, It seems like the more I tease the bigger you get!” I laugh as I grind my pussy more onto your thickness. “God Your getting big!” I moan as you continue to grow thicker. “So lover how bad do you want to put that cock of yours into my little hot pussy?” I continue to fall back to the stored porn movies on what to say and when to say them.
 
I smile as I hear your language change and become more confident. Just how many erotic novels and porn movies had you been watching to build up a vocabulary like this? Still it was a turn on to have you talk like this.

"You know I can't wait to push my hard rod into that tight pussy of yours baby," I reply, trying to remember all the cheesy dialogue from the last porn movie I had watched.

The truth was I was getting all worked up as you ground yourself along my length. The juices from your pussy were already soaking through your panties and staining my pants, but frankly I don't care. The sensation you are giving me is to enjoyable to worry about mundane things like that.

I hunch my back a little and bring my knees up, drawing your body in closer, then I give a little upwards thrust that not only rams my cock harder into your slit and clit, but knocks you off balance a little causing you to lean forward.

I seize my chance and quickly capture one of your nipples in my mouth, sucking it in then clamping down on it with my teeth and biting gently but firmly. Then smiling up at you I give it a firm bite before sucking it properly then releasing it.

"Well little one, did you like that, or do you want your giant to get a little rougher and finally stuff his big pole all the way inside of you?"
 
I bring my dark orbs downward to gaze into your eyes as you spew forth your cheesy dialog to me. I smile, showing my well maintained pearly white teeth. I begin to wonder if this was really how love making is suppose to be or have I mimicked the movies and books way too much. I guess my answer will come in time by observing and feeling your response to my movements and my borrowed dialog.

“Fuck!” I moan, feeling the surprising sensations rippling through my body while you continue to saw my pussy with your thickness. “Oh God My Giant!” My hands moving to your chest, clawing at your flesh with each rolling of my hips unto your thickness.

“OH Shit!” I creed to you as you seize my nipple into your mouth and bite down upon me. This sensation was what I wanted but wasn’t prepared for how it would really feel, once again watching the movies and reading the books are very much different as it is between night and day.

I try to pull away from your mouth but your knees hold me into place as you continue to chew. I can feel my face cringe as the waves rip through me, my body trembles and I can feel myself releasing more of my sweet cream down into your hips. I hear your asking if I enjoyed the feel or if I would prefer you to bite me harder, hell I don’t think I can withstand another shuddering orgasm at the moment.

“No, My giant. I think I have reached my limit to the biting.” I plead with thee as I’m already having trouble catching my breathe from the multiple spewing of my juices upon your covered cock. “I think it’s my turn.” I mumble as I slide down from your hips. My eyes galling to the thick, long cylinder bulge in your pants. My hand begins to unzip your pants as my eyes moves up to look into yours.

“I think I want to taste you!” I voice as I pull your cock out and gasp at at the size. “Mmmm, Moma is going to the bank!” another cheesy line from a book escapes over my lips as I wrap my hands around the thickness of your cock and slowly begin to stoke your length teasingly.
 
I moan as your small, soft hands pull my length out of my pants and begin to stroke it up and down. Still at the same time I have an almost overwhelming urge to laugh at your cheesy dialogue.

"Please don't use any lines you have read or seen in any movies little one," I plead with you as I gasp out in pleasure at the feelings you are producing. "Just say what you want to say."

I move my hands to the side of your head and although they are almost the same size, I bury them in your hair, caressing your head and allowing the hair to run through my fingers. I do not force your head towards my cock even though I so desperately want to feel your lips upon me, your tongue licking my shaft and your mouth engulfing me.

"Oh fuck that is good little one. But that is only stroking your giant. I thought you wanted to taste him," I encourage you.
 
My fingers grip your cock as I push my hand up and over the tip of your cock, pulling your skin over your tip before pushing my hand back down the hard length. I smile when your moaning reaches my ears as I watch the pleasure fill your face. I get this sense of pleasure building up within me as I continue to watch you respond to my stroking of your cock. I have always wondered if I could bring pleasure to a human male, my wonderment has been answered.

“Yes, I shall not use porn dialog anymore.” I whisper up to you as my hand continues to twist back and forth rapidly with each pressured stroke. “I am here to please you.” I continue to watch your face and body reacting to my stimulation of your male component. My eyes moves down your frame to the rhythmic motions of my hand. My thoughts to to wondering how this thing would feel buried deep within me.

Your words break my thoughts of your cock fucking my pussy to the meanings of your words. I slowly lower my head and as my hand falls down your length, I dart my tongue out and run it around the crown before flickering my tongue tip over the tip of your jerking cock. My eyes move up to yours as I continue to do this a few times, then when my hand falls down once more I push my mouth over your tip and take you into my mouth.

I follow my hand till I have all of your cock deep in my throat where I use my muscles to work upon your girth while my tongue licks the soft skin of your balls. I slowly pull up with my mouth before pushing my head back down taking you deep once more. My hand working your girth as I once more pull my lips up over your length.

“Mmm, You taste good. Do I please you in my method of sucking your cock?” I ask in a cyborg fashion ...
 
I watch you as you slowly lick the head of my cock as your hand continues to jerk me off. The feeling is exquisite and I moan out in pleasure as you continue to explore it before suddenly you take the head fully in your mouth.

I expect you to begin tentatively, taking a little in each time you bob your head down, so I am not prepared when with one swift downward thrust you suddenly take all of my considerable size and girth right down your throat.

I let out a deep throated groan of joy and my hands in your hair grip tight as your throat muscles convulse around me and your tongue licks my shaft and head as you bob back up. Then you go back down again and even lick my balls and the pleasure intensifies forcing me to throw my head back in bliss.

“Mmm, You taste good. Do I please you in my method of sucking your cock?” I ask in a cyborg fashion ...

"Please me? You are giving me the most intense blow job of my life little one," I smile down at you while I caress your head and cheeks. "We are definitely going to have to work on your language skills though," I chuckle , "You are either too Robbie the robot or trying too hard. We have to find you some middle ground."

I gasp again as you continue to jerk me off. "Perhaps we could discuss this afterwards though. Would you mind finishing what you have started beautiful?"
 
My gaze looks into your eyes while I continue to use the tip of my tongue to swirl around the crown of your cock before taking the tip back into my mouth as you answer my question. I begin to bob up and down faster while locking my lips tightly around your girth. I don’t go all the way down but just work on the tip with my mouth while my hand continues to jerk you off.

I feel pleasure coursing through my body from just watching you respond to my stimulating methods. I begin to actually scan your vitals and realize just how close you are to cumming. This knowledge of my ability to please my giant brings me feelings of wanting more. I want to feel everything that you have to offer and I wish to give you all that I can offer, which is much more than what I am doing at this moment.

My free hand travels up your strong frame, fingertips lightly raking over your skin as my fingers finds your nipples. I begin to tweak them with my forefinger and thumb. I slowly roll the hard teat before grasping a hold on it and pulling it upward away from your body. Allowing it to pop free from my grip once it reaches it’s peak. I watch and listen to your response instead of asking if you like this maneuver for I do not wish to let go of your cock at the moment.

“Mmmm,” I moan over your cock as I continue to feel it swell and jerk in my mouth as I increase the speed and suction upon your hard member. My hand speeds up even more for I want to feel your hot sperm spewing down my throat.
 
"Oh fuck," I groan as you begin to really go to town on my cock. Changing from an all out throat attack to concentrating on just the top third while working the rest with your hand. My eyes start rolling back in my head as you increase the amount of suction you are using and your tongue begins to go wild over the tip of my cock.

"Oh my god Tara, where did you learn to do this? It is so amazing and you are soooo goood," I moan out.

I can feel my sperm boiling in my balls, waiting to erupt, but I do everything that I can to prevent it so I can continue feeling this pleasure. I begin reciting the mechanical functions of my Trike and how all the pieces of the Engine fit together in an effort to stave off my orgasm.

It helps for exactly a minute.

"Fuck Tara I am going to Cum," I yell out, not caring if anyone else in this crappy motel can hear me. Seconds later I explode with a powerful burst into your mouth and keep on going. I have never cum so much in my life but I have a feeling if I stick with you I am going to be doing this a lot.

Finally I collapse exhausted back on the bed, panting and worn out.
 
I get pleasure from knowing that I measure up to your exceptions of how much pleasure a woman is to give a man while giving him a blow job, I see that my numerous of hours watching porn to learn the techniques of pleasing has paid off. I can feel your body tense up from your resistance to give me what I seek. This unspoken challenge encourages me to increase my speed of licking over the tip of your crown and pumping your thick cock with my small hand. I get even more aroused as I hear the slurping of my lips sucking my saliva back into my mouth that has been sliding down your hard shaft.

I keep looking up into your face as I continue to rapidly take your cock into my mouth. I clamp down harder over your thickness with my lips as I bobble up and down your cock. I grew with more wanting desire to taste your cream which pushes me even more to break your resistance. I being to think of the show with the Borg and was about to tell you that resistance is futile but that is when you speak up and tell me that your going to cum. These words again bring happiness to me and I once again speed up a little more than what a normal human female can do without giving themselves a whiplash headache.

Finally I feel your body tense up and before I know it I feel your hot cream shooting into my mouth. The thick cream sits heavily in the back of my throat making me slightly gag witch brings a slight confusion to me for I never seen this act of choking happening in the porn movies. I suck hard trying to swallow the heavy load but realized I was just bring more into my mouth from your continuous spewing cocktip.

I pull back my head without sucking just so I can swallow the choking load of cream. I feel relieve as it finally slides down my throat. The taste of you brings a smile to my face. “Mmm, You taste wonderful.” I look into your eyes and see the satisfaction with my ability to give a good blow job. “So my Giant.” I slowly move up your frame, pressing my body against yours. “Do I measure up?” I ask again in my cyborg tone of voice.
 
Looking down on you as I slowly regain my wits, I smile. Your question just strikes me as funny and I almost laugh out loud but realize that would be very impolite at this junction. Instead I lovingly stroke your face and gaze into your eyes.

"Measure up? My dear, you don't just measure up. You surpass any measurements I ever had and break all barriers. That was the best blow job I have ever received and the hardest I have ever cum in my entire life."

Still smiling I quickly but casually flip you over so you are on the bottom and I am leaning above you.

"Of course I believe that one good turn deserves another," I smile wickedly.

Slowly I lean down and kiss you before kissing down your neck to your breasts, staying a few moments at them to lick and nibble at your nipples, before kissing my way down your stomach until I gently spread your legs and begin to feast on the treat between them.

Slowly I nibble and lick at your outer lips, licking up all of the juices that have leaked out of you, before using one hand I open your lips wide and lick up and down inside of you, gradually penetrating deeper and deeper with my tongue. Slowly I move into you until I am at my limit, then I lick at your walls, delighting in your taste and going slowly, determined to get every last drop from you I can.
 
I know this feeling, it has been in some of the books I have read, but never really have I felt it before till now. It started this morning when you chased me down and stood before me. My emotions were mixed and I wanted to run for you in fear that you were with them, but now as then I feel this warmth in my heart that I know is called love, but I know nothing about you but still have have this strong want to be with you. The feel of your soft touch upon my face seems to deepen that want for you. Is this what they call infatuation for your the first human to show me this thing called love? Is this a test to check and see if my emotion chip is working correctly? I must move more carefully and prepare myself for the worse.

I gasp when you flip me upon my back and now I’m staring up into your eyes. I smile playfully, “So my giant wants to be the conqueror now!” I say but get caught off by your leaning down and pressing your lips to mine. I press back, allowing my tongue to snake over my lip and into yours as I kiss you deeply. The desire to taste you stems deep from my gut as I explore your mouth with a little more hunger.

I whimper when you pull from our kiss and moan when you bring your heated lips to the flesh of my neck. “Yesss.” I purr when you move down over my collar bone and bring your lips to the stiff nipple of my breast. I push my chest upwards, wanting more of my nipple into that wondrous mouth of yours. Your saliva is hot upon my nipple as you maw me for a few moments.

My hands move up to my breasts, pulling and twisting my nipples as you move down my abs, your hot tongue leaving the heated saliva trail burning my flesh and bringing my core temperature up a few more degrees, which I thought would be impossible, but here it is happening. “Please.” I moan for the wanting of more over comes me. I continue to pull my nipples hard, twisting them to a degree that I’m registering a slight pain, but I can’t help myself for the want is strong in me.

“Fuck! Yess… There!” I moan upon feeling that hot mouth sucking my folds into the wet depth of your mouth. The sensation that comes from my pussy brings a trembling to my lips. “OH God! Yesss, There.. right there.” Your tongue tip swips over my clit pushing me closer to yet another gulp of air… “FUCK!” I shiver as the pleasure invades my processor and behavioral chip. “Ohhhh, Yessss!” I move my hands down behind your head and pull you deeper into my pussy. “God, Bite me! Bite me now!” I shiver, humping my pussy up into you hunger mouth. “Bite me!” I scream out to you.
 
As my tongue probes deeper inside of you I hear your strange words. Why would you want me to bite you. It is a strange request and an even stranger place for me to be biting, yet if that is what you wish...

Pulling my tongue out of you I begin to gently nibble on your outer lips with mine, then gradually I use my teeth as you urge me on and finally I give you small little bites before moving up to your clit and clutching it between my teeth I clamp down on it and shake my head a little.

Then I smile as I go back to licking you with long slow strokes of my tongue along your clit, then pushing my tongue deep inside you and twirling it around. I lick you clean again then concentrate on your clit, teasing it with just the tip of my tongue, twirling it around it and lapping at it quickly. Then once again I lick it with long,slow full strokes of my tongue, before finally nibbling on it again then biting it softly then harder once more.
 
Back
Top