Against her Will ..? for tmmmbrrr

As she sank back down to reality, the enormity of what she'd just done dawned on Samantha and she was over come with shame and embarrassment.

Quickly covering her breasts and closing her legs she fled the room and hid herself in the bathroom, walking jerkily round and round as the word 'STUPID' rattled round her head.

How could she have exposed herself like that! And to a student! AND KNOWING IT WAS BEING RECORDED!!

Creeping back to her bedroom she managed to get to her laptop without going in front of the cam, and closed the lid.

What was she going to do now? How could she even go back to school tomorrow. She just had to know what Josh would do next, and opening the laptop again, making sure the cam was off she left it open at her email Inbox.
 
Last edited:
you will show me your tits

Josh felt like every emotion and desire that had been bottled up inside him for the last 24 hours had been set free. He was completely empty and it was a great relief. He looked around his room. The keyboard, the monitor, even the cam were a mess and so was he. Streaks of semen ran down his chest onto his belly, but he was more interested in Sammi.

Her cam was down.

Josh thought of the naked figure of Sammi sprawled on her bed. Arms and legs akimbo, chest heaving, her hair completely messed up, skin glistening with sweat and her dark swatch of pussy hair - matted with wetness from their play. Josh wanted her more than ever, but he knew by now that his romantic notions would only summon forth Miss Forbes, who would try to put the fragile moment to a quick end. He needed to be there for Sammi in a way that didn’t come naturally to him, although he was sure he could get used to it….

He reopened his inbox and composed: “Sammi, about tomorrow – no panties, no bra. You and I will meet early in the classroom and you will show me your tits in person.” He told her the time. They would have half an hour.

He signed off simply - "Josh", hit SEND and sat back.
 
Last edited:
Almost immediately, her email alert sounded and Samantha read:

“Sammi, about tomorrow – no panties, no bra. You and I will meet early in the classroom and you will show me your tits in person
Josh"

It was almost a relief. She had some idea of what was next in Josh's perverted scheme.

No, that wasn't quite fair, she thought, as she put on a bathrobe and carried the laptop back into her main room, sitting down to reply. It was her who was perverted, driving the kinky nature of their peculiar relationship.

"Josh

OK. But in the store room, not the classroom.

Then its over.

Sammi"

SEND

She sat back, wondering if he'd allow her to change the venue like that, since it was such a reasonable change, or if he'd feel the need to assert his control and make her flash her tits in the classroom itself, or if he'd notice that little resistance with the more obvious 'its over' comment.

Despite her post-orgasmic shyness, it was kind of erotic to be made to show a student her tits in her actual classroom, and her knees parted and closed rhythmically as she rocked her hips forward and back. DAMN! DAMN! DAMN!

Of course it wasn't over; she knew that, but she still wanted him to force her ... and she remembered she'd said something like that as she came. Would he remember her confession of her deep desires in that moment? Or was he overcome with his own exploding orgasm, which now she remembered it, had been beautifully powerful.

That feeling was building again! And so soon?

She would wear ultra-conservative clothes tomorrow, she decided, to again throw out a challenge to him, wondering how long it would be before he insisted she wear no bra, no panties, revealing top, and short skirt.

Giggling to herself, she slipped her left hand between her legs, stroking through the drying hairs as she opened the browser wanting to search for some clothing ideas ...
 
Last edited:
Josh opened the door...

The reply came quickly. Josh scanned it and saw immediately what was important to him – “OK”.

‘Wow,’ he thought, ‘That was easy.’

He didn't respond.

Before he fell asleep that night, Josh had watched the last minutes of the video several times – from Sammi’s reveal to the end. First, it was the reveal that blew him away. The whole time she’d given Josh grief about being done with him, she was sitting there practically without anything on. Really?

The other part that Josh couldn’t stop watching was Sammi’s orgasm. He was captivated with how voracious she became and how hard she came as her body convulsed on her bed. He couldn’t help wondering what THAT would be like underneath him and since he'd already made up his mind to have sex with her he found THAT very exciting.

Josh slept well.

Early the next morning he left while it was still dark out. At school, the doors were unlocked, but the halls were empty. He tried not to think about what he was doing, but he couldn’t help it and by the time he got to Miss Forbes’ classroom it was not quite possible to hide the fact that he was hard. Josh sighed..., so much for being cool and in control….

Josh opened the heavy door and stepped into the classroom.
 
Last edited:
Samantha decided on her dark fitted jacket and knee length skirt over a heavy cotton white blouse.

Yes, she'd leave off the bra and panties, but she wasn't going to make that easy for him to display her tits more fully in class. He'd have to work for it!

Damn! There she went again! Work for it? She was NOT going to encourage him further! THIS WAS THE LAST TASK! No way was she going to do any more dressing down for him. She did NOT want him to make her show more and more skin in class, no way!

She made an effort to calm her breathing and slow her excited heart beat. A button front blouse would be best, then she can show him her tits in person, a shiver running through her as she thought it, then she would button up and hide her breasts from everyone else.

And that would be THE END.

Satisfied she went to bed and slept soundly, waking at her usual time to get to class nearly an hour before school was due to start, in time to be settled before her appointment with Josh.

Walking into the classroom, she switched on the light ...
 
Without a word, Josh and his teacher walked to the storage room. The door swung silently on its hinges as Josh closed it behind them.

There was no lock and when he realized that it only intensified his erection - however remote the risk was that anybody would want something out of the storage room at his hour. Heck, nobody ever went in here... but there wasn't anything to stop them either.

"Put your jacket on the back of the chair, Miss Forbes," Josh tried to hold back the excitement he felt from his voice, "and face me."
 
Sighing, she did as she was told, hanging the jacket over the chair back and facing him.

Josh had been already there! So off they'd gone, and Samantha was partly relieved that he went with her to the storeroom, not insisting on the classroom ...

She held her breath ... now what ...
 
Last edited:
Josh shrugged, "Show me your tits, Miss Forbes," he said, "after last night I am dying for this."

As she unbuttoned her white blouse, Josh palmed his phone. When she was done, he said, "Look at me," and took her photo before she knew what had happened.

He figured that would really piss her off, but hadn't he told her?? ...and hadn't she been the one to have the last word and changed the meeting from the classroom to here??? --never mind that the storage room was so much better for what he had in mind for her.
 
"What the?!" she exclaimed as he snapped a pic of her undoing her blouse.

She stopped and glared at him, but it was silly really, he had far worse already from the cam session ... unless he never really recorded it?

Still, she had promised, and with a wary eye on his phone Samantha undid the blouse and held the sides away from her tits, letting him have the good look he'd wanted.

"Satisfied?" she asked, moodily
 
Last edited:
He could tell she was miffed, he expected that. This time Josh composed the photo and captured her likeness holding her blouse open. 'Nice tits,' he thought to himself and was really tempted to touch..., but he wanted something else more.

"No," Josh answered, "Sit in the chair."

As an afterthought, he added, "You might want to take that blouse completely off, Miss Forbes."
 
Samantha scowled as he took another picture, but she didn't get in the way or cover up, letting him take his time ... she knew he would have her face as well as her tits in the picture ... what had she got herself into?

Shrugging, she took off the blouse and hung it on the back of the chair, sitting down.

"Another hand job, Josh? Wanking yourself not enough?" she teased, goading him.
 
Obedient, but she insisted on putting an edge on her compliance. Josh found it strange that that turned him on, but unquestionable it did. He didn’t answer right away. His facial expression was friendlier than menacing, but it was obvious that he enjoyed having power over his teacher.

He did know until right then what was going to happen in the storage room. Josh wanted Sammi/Miss Forbes desperately, as he’d never wanted any girl before – not a cheerleader not a girlfriend not even his best buddy’s mom, but he knew that he couldn’t initiate physical contact with her – she would have to ask for it – preferably beg for it. Until then, she could touch herself or him, but Josh would have to keep his hands to himself – he was, after all, above the age -- an adult.

He hadn’t worn a belt, so simply unbuttoned/unzipped and let his jeans drop to his knees. Josh’s cock was achingly erect, the engorged head maybe only a foot in front of Miss Forbes face – already there was a teardrop of clear semen in the slit. He stood before her and forced himself to take his eyes off her tits – he wanted to see her face, look in her eyes. “Pull up your skirt, Miss Forbes,” Josh ordered, his voice husky, “Get your fingers wet in your cunt. We’re doing this together.”

His mouth watered as he anticipated the next few minutes. “God,” not really meaning to, Josh said out loud what he was thinking, “your tits are fine.”

Was it his imagination, or had Miss Forbes sat up a little straighter in the chair when she heard him…? OK, he was staring at her tits again – and they WERE very fine.
 
He really did have a very nice cock ... young, hard, well-sized ... and oozing pre-cum already. Wow, he really did fancy her! she thought to herself with satisfaction.

And there was that word again ... cunt ... she savoured it in her mind ... just as he praised her tits again ... mm how she loved that, hearing him comment on her body ... damn it again, he was turning her on, and as she obediently parted her knees pulling her skirt to her hips, she found that her fingers slid inside very easily without her having to lick them ...

Samantha watched the wet drip at the end of his cock, knowing it would taste sweet, warm, delicious ... and slowly she slid 2 fingers inside before running them up and down hew swelling lips ...
 
There it was – eye contact.

Was it a moment of truce? Was the hard edge put aside – for now?

He stroked his erection in Sammi’s full view. He neither touched nor watched her touching herself even though he felt they were caught up in the same sexual stirrings. Josh’s eyes were locked on her face. His grip was familiar, firm, sure. His body involuntarily responding. His eyes never wavered… He felt they were both close…

Maybe they’d heard the classroom door open and didn’t pay attention – or maybe the storage room muffled outside noises so well that the first they became aware that someone else was in the classroom was a grown man’s baritone voice, “Miss Forbes? ...Miss Forbes??”

At that moment, Josh came. Semen began running down Miss Forbes neck and more was cumming… he bit his lip to keep from vocalizing… Her eyes were wide…

Was that the vice principal? Looking for Miss Forbes in her classroom as Josh's sperm ran down her tits?
 
Last edited:
Oh NO!! She heard her name being called ... someone was out there ... they were about to get caught ... OH! The danger, the threat of discovery, Josh's sudden eruption of hot thick semen splattering against her all pushed her over into her own quick, hard Orgasm and she let out a muffled cry.

While the Cum was still striking her face she pulled her fingers from her sopping cunt and tried to straighten her skirt.

Josh had finished ejaculating and she stared at him, so many conflicting feelings churning through her as she reached behind for her blouse, wiping the dripping cum with it before hurriedly throwing the jacket over her bare torso and doing up a couple of buttons.

She stood up, brushed gently past Josh and opened the door to the classroom, closing it to behind her, tidying her hair with sticky fingers ...

"Oh good morning ... I was just getting some stuff in the Store Room, I just needed to get covered ... is there something I can do for you?" she said to the Vice Principal, hoping she didn't look too dishevelled, too much like she had just been having sex with a student ...
 
Last edited:
"No - no..., eh... Samatha, is it?" the Vice-Principal said, "Nothing important. You needn't have stopped what you were up to. We're short staffed this morning, I was bringing around attendance slips myself - that's all." He was at the door and obvious about wanting to get on with a task that he found beneath him. He didn't even give Miss Forbes a second look. In this case lucky for her, as she had put the buttons of her jacket through the next button hole up.

Josh came out of the storage room as the vice-principal was literally talking over his shoulder on his way out the door to the hall.

"Would you mind telling me what was so important about THAT, that you broke your commitment?" he said as he closed the distance between them. It hadn't been a question nor did he give her an opportunity to defend herself. "Never mind - THAT won't happen again, I promise you." He looked directly at Miss Forbes. Despite the disappointment and anger that he felt about her decision to get out of the chair without permission, he couldn't keep from breaking a smile. The button mismatch on her jacket was obvious and even though she'd ruined her blouse by using it to wipe away his semen, she hadn't gotten it all. It was just a good thing that the vice-principal didn't want anything from her this morning or she would be in his office right now with something terrible to explain.

"No, Miss Forbes, you may not wash your hands now or clean up in any way," Josh's voice was matter of fact, "and you may as well know that since it has my cum on it, I have your blouse. You may, however wish to properly button your jacket." He seemed to be done with what he had to say.
 
Last edited:
She looked Josh in the eye, again challenging him, "Broke my commitment? What do you mean, Josh? I met you where and when you demanded, I showed you my tits, I'm not wearing a bra or panties .. " this confession was turning her on .. what kind of kinky slut am I? she wondered, " ... I did what you asked ... what you told me to do ... what my student told his teacher to do ... I masturbated for you and I got covered in your semen, sperm, cum, jizz .... so what do you mean?" Was she pushing him hoping he'd make yet more demands?

Her chest rose and fell with her rapid shallow breathing, and she looked Josh in the eye, not sure if he understood how the nature of their relationship excited her, or understood her need to be pushed, or her exhibitionist streak that was so conflicted, wanting to be discovered but terrified of the Vice Principal looking finding them in the store room ... It seemed her colleague hadn't been suspicious, as far as she knew, anyway.

"And can't wash my hands? I'm sticky with your cum and mine!" but she did look down and re-button her jacket ... "And I need to wash my hands ... students might smell cum on them!" she looked at him as if to say that she was going to wash anyway, while actually thinking it would be so sexy not to ... conflicted ... again
 
Last edited:
Being reminded by Miss Forbes that she had nothing on under her jacket and skirt, only made him want to lay her back on her own desk and fuck the daylights out of her. He knew better, but the thought was there - always there....

Josh was succinct, "It is simple, Sammi. You were told to sit in the chair - you were not told to leave the chair. When we do this again, you will not have the physical choice of obedience - you will have to earn it back. If you can. If you even want to earn it."

"I'll be late to class. I don't think I could sit at my desk at the moment," he said, then left her standing alone in the middle of her classroom, naked but for two pieces of clothing.
 
Of course she wasn't going to wash her hands ... that was a new, extra erotic thrill for her today, clever boy! Like it wasn't enough that she was nude under her jacket and skirt?

Samantha shook her head, not sure why her thinking brain was allowing her slut brain so much freedom.

But the lovely boy had responded well ... insisting that she stay in her submission chair until he let her go ... how would he do that? Was this going to be more spanking to force her obedience? That seemed a little dull ... done that ...

Oh well, time to prepare for the day. She used a tissue and make-up to repair her face, checked her jacket, her stockings, her shoes, all proper and free of semen stains. She could teach with confidence today ... a day off, now that she'd completed his morning task; nothing to worry about for the rest of the day.

Miss Forbes couldn't see the sperm which clung to her hair ...
 
Last edited:
Josh was out of the building before the adrenalin rush dissipated.

Everything had been going great until the vice-principal intruded into their private world. Josh couldn’t deny that the close call had been incredibly exciting. He remembered that moment vividly and how in a split second he’d chosen to cum on Miss Forbes no matter what …and she had chosen not only to let him, but to take her own quick climax before acting in haste to meet her administrator outside of their storage room.

It brought a smile to Josh’s face to remember that even though Miss Forbes thought she had squared herself away before rushing out of the storage room, she was still a mess and amazingly she’d pulled it off.

Josh walked back home with Miss Forbes’ cum stained blouse under his jacket. Up in his room, he smoothed the wrinkles and put it on a hanger in his closet. It was a trophy, plain and simple. To be honest, he really didn’t feel like going back to school, but he wanted to see Miss Forbes again and so took his time, getting to their first period class with just a few minutes remaining.

He tried not to be obvious about checking her out while she led a class discussion, but he couldn’t keep his eyes off her. She taught with confidence and vigor and managed to draw out insights from students which they hadn’t realized that they knew. She was a renewed Miss Forbes.

…who was stark naked under her jacket and skirt and a squirt of semen drying in her hair, where she had hastily tried to straighten her appearance after their sex in the storage room. Josh’s instinct was to let her know, but every time he had tried to be a ‘good guy’ with her it had backfired. He realized that she didn’t need him to look out for her – she only needed him to push her to her own personal precipice.

And if she fell, she fell.
 
The lesson went well ... she was on form, the students were on form ... it was great! She felt amazing, invincible, unassailable!

It might have been because Josh's unsettling presence was absent ... but of course he did join the class as she was starting to wrap things up.

He came in quietly, but where she would previously have made a point of scolding him for his late appearance and lack of apology, she thought it best to just let him in .... but of course the class noticed that she hadn't challenged him.

Should she? How would he react? Would she cope with his response? How brave was she feeling? How horny?

Just before the bell sounded the end of the period she concluded the lesson, and into the relative quiet asked boldly,

"Josh. You were late for my lesson. If I'd held out for you, you'd have made my period late ... I'm sure you wouldn't want that! Now, just why were you so late to class?"

It was a stupid and clumsy thing to do, but she had become so hooked on this game she was playing, she felt driven to get a response out of Josh every time she now saw him ...

The class were listening as they put their books away, waiting for the bell any moment ...
 
Last edited:
You know what? That stung. There was no reason for it and it didn’t make anything better. Josh glared back at Miss Forbes, his teenage smirk slowly forming…

“I had a personal reason, Miss Forbes, which I don’t wish to say in front of the class. Since you insist though, I will tell you privately – perhaps in the storage room while the class is putting away their things.” Josh stood as he spoke and by the time he invited Miss Forbes to join him in the storage room he was already walking that way. In fact, he was holding the door open for her.

‘What will it be, Miss Forbes,’ Josh was thinking to himself as he held the door, ‘What will your punishment be?’
 
"Josh, I can't just go into the storage room while class is concluding, but yes, I do insist ..." she replied, wondering how long they had before the bell .. The class were clearing away their books, but were also very attentive to this exchange.

This was a very dangerous game she was playing. Josh was unpredictable; the class was still full of students; she was naked beneath her jacket and skirt;she was incredibly turned on by the combination of danger and audience ...
 
Last edited:
"I'm waiting, Miss Forbes," Josh said - still glaring straight at her, but with something in his look that he hoped would convey that she should take her consequence in private rather than in front of everybody.
 
The look on his face suggested she'd pushed far enough ... she was getting a reaction from him ... and with tummy churning nervously she replied,

"If it makes it easier for you, Josh, I'll hear what you have to say in private .... excuse me, class ..."

She walked with far more confidence than she felt, entering the store room in front of Josh. It felt like that bell was a long time coming! Once in the small space, her knees almost gave way in fear; what had she provoked? But there was juice dribbling down the inside of her thigh ...
 
Last edited:
Back
Top