Against her Will ..? for tmmmbrrr

Josh smiled. He pulled his shirt off over his head and replied:

"Your word association is working on me right now, Sammi. I liked it that you let me know.
...and I liked what you did with it while you had it. That was a very subtle surprise.
Although most all of your taste is off it by now."

The veiled flirting had its place, but there was something Josh really wanted to know.

"Do you have a cam on you comp?"

SEND
 
As soon as she'd sent her last message, Samantha had a sudden attack of nerves.

She knew she was getting caught up in the erotic excitement of 'the game', the flirting, the danger, the manipulation, and she was letting down her guard.

For a start, she should never have explicitly used the word erection in the email!

She had been about to send another message saying that she'd made a mistake, that it had to be over, this .. whatever it was.

And then he replied like that! It was becoming confusing. Oh, in a way it was simple. She had behaved stupidly, and added further stupidity by encouraging her student to think sex thoughts about her. The thing in the store room was a young man's balls leading him on when he had opportunity; but she had no excuse for not putting her foot down and stopping things right then and there. So yes, it was simple really .. it had to stop. Its just that she knew she didn't want to.

So how to reply? Do I just say 'enough, Josh' and put an end to it? she wondered.

She started typing:

"So does that mean you're getting lead in your pencil again? And you recognised the flavour? And perhaps enjoyed it?

And yes, I have a laptop with built-in cam, but I don't think it would be a good idea to use it, do you? We've already gone quite far enough.

Sammi"

It didn't look right as a message; almost contradictory, like the sides warring in her head ... encouragement, then cold feet.

She decided to erase the first half of the message ... and reaching for the 'backspace' she accidentally pressed SEND.

Damn! Why did she do that? Her heart was thumping now and she bit a nail as she waited for his response.
 
Josh typed:

“Gee, Sammi… so many questions!
OK, here are my answers: Yes – Yes – Yes – Yes”

He didn’t SEND. Josh sensed that Sammi was conflicted about what they were doing – “…what kinda teacher allows her student to cum on her?? or let her skirt get pulled up for a long, hard spanking??” he asked himself and answered, “Only a teacher who wants that kinda stuff – and more just like it.” He knew that flirty banter would only get him so far until Miss Forbes cut it short. That wasn't part of Josh's plan.

He typed some more:

“It took a minute, but I definitely know that taste Sammi and definitely enjoyed it… only the next time I taste you, I want it to be right off your wet lips. After all, you’ve already had a taste of me. Good, wasn’t it?”

Josh read, then inserted the word, cunt, in front of lips and reread. He deleted it then typed it back in and left it in and typed again:

“And the cam – turn it on. Its just you and me and we haven’t gone nearly as far as we’re going to.” He invited her to watch his cam while he was typing – only to do so, she would have to reciprocate. “Let’s talk about tomorrow. Face to face.”

After Josh clicked on SEND he unbuckled and unbuttoned his jeans. Yeah, there was plenty of lead in his pencil and he remembered Miss Forbes hands on it in perfect detail.
 
Last edited:
She pounced on his reply:

“Gee, Sammi… so many questions!
OK, here are my answers: Yes – Yes – Yes – Yes

It took a minute, but I definitely know that taste Sammi and definitely enjoyed it… only the next time I taste you, I want it to be right off your wet cunt lips. After all, you’ve already had a taste of me. Good, wasn’t it?

And the cam – turn it on. Its just you and me and we haven’t gone nearly as far as we’re going to. Let’s talk about tomorrow. Face to face.”

Oh my!!

If her heart had been beating fast before she read the message, it was thumping now! Talk face-to-face? About tomorrow? Haven't gone as far as we're going to??

And that invitation to share Cam?

She read his message again: He has an erection, he liked tasting me, he recognised where i'd put the pencil, he wanted to go further ...

And she couldn't avoid that word any longer ... cunt ... it turned her on so much for him to say that ... he wants my cunt she said to herself, savouring it for all the wrong reasons ... her cunt which was responding right now by leaking wetness like she'd never known!

Samantha knew she couldn't just turn her cam on ... she was only wearing stockings, for goodness sake! Practically naked! Nude! Bare! All tits and ass and ... cunt ... she shivered and her insides were churning.

She grabbed her top and put it back on, but nothing under it so that her nipples strained pointedly through the soft thin white cotton.

So wearing just her top and stockings, bare below the waist but sitting down, she typed,

"Josh, you shouldn't use words like cunt in an email!" hoping that by her doing just that he would understand how much she liked it!

"And you're right, yes I have. But there should be nothing to discuss about tomorrow ... I wore the top all day, so now it should be over

Sammi"

SEND

She could have said MUSTN'T use words like that, or that there IS nothing to discuss, it now IS over, but she hadn't ... a weak protest which would only encourage him ... she hoped ... and also regretted ...

I'm NOT camming, though, she said to herself as she checked her hair in the monitor, her eyes, her top, and clicked,

ACCEPT CAM INVITATION
 
Last edited:
A small screen opened in the upper corner of the monitor. A warm, genuine smile broke out on Josh’s face as Sammi’s image appeared. He was shirtless and his own cam cut him off near the waist, so he didn’t bother to take his hand out of his jeans as checked her out.

Hair, just a little mussed – Josh liked that…
He thought the look on her face betrayed uncertainty, but maybe desire, too...
Ohhh, the top! Sammi still had it on! …or did she?
On second glance, it was clear that she wore nothing underneath…. The top had been off and back on... nice, very nice!

“That’s a good look on you, Sammi. It would be nice to see more of you like that.” Josh noticed that she got it and he relaxed a little, adding, “This was some day, huh?” and then he sat still (almost).

He wanted hear Sammi’s voice in a personal conversation, but he was ready to push back if she tried to lay down her own law between them.
 
Last edited:
And there he was, smiling, just a good-looking kid with no shirt and a nice chest.

She blushed a little when he commented on her look, seeing more of her like that ... just what she'd wanted to hear ...

"Hi Josh ... yes, some day it was ... not one that we should repeat though ..."

She leaned forward a little as she spoke, resting her elbows on her desk, 'accidentally' displaying even more cleavage, her hard nipples catching on the neckline of her top.

It looked like his hand was in his crotch, but she wasn't sure if it was moving ...
 
"No, I agree Sammi, we should never repeat anything." Josh turned her statement as if it would be such a bore to make her strip off her panties and get spanked over his knee again. He couldn't take his eyes off Sammi's tits. The imprint of her firm nipples showed right through the fabric. She could probably tell that he was trying to look down her top when she rested her elbows on her desk and he didn't mind since he could tell that she was deliberately showing her breasts off to him.

"Can I ask you something?"

Before Sammi could say yes or no, Josh asked anyway, "Have you... touched yourself since you've been home???

...and would you touch yourself now? --its just you and me."

Josh was pretty sure Sammi knew what he was doing.
 
Last edited:
She blushed yet again, not sure how to answer have you touched yourself ... there was so little time to think when on cam ...

"Josh, that's a very personal question! Have you? ... no don't answer that ..."

she hung her head in frustration at not being able to direct this how she wanted, her loose dark hair cascading forward to obscure his view of her breasts ... he still seemed to be in control, driving the agenda! Like he took her suggestion that they'd gone far enough to mean they should try something new!

She was still able to look up enough to see his cam though ... and he was a good looking young man ... and he wouldn't be able to see her hand creep between her legs ...

and then he asked her to touch herself now! How could he know? Her head came up at that comment, and she looked his cam image in the eye ... her hand moving gently
 
Last edited:
how's it going?

“Everybody does sometimes, don’t they?” Josh asked, talking about masturbation and not expecting an answer. “I like your hair down like that,” he carried on in a relaxed voice, a lot more like they were friends with a mutual attraction than student and teacher watching each other jack and jill off across town. “It’s a softer look on you. Pretty nice really.” Josh stretched his back as he talked on camera. It was a perfectly natural thing to do – only his whole body involuntarily shivered at the end of it and for a second he let Sammi see that out of the cam’s view he obviously was stroking.

“Wanna know what I’m thinkin’ about?” Josh asked, looking directly into the cam. Again, he paused, but hardly waited for an answer, “That pencil. I loved what you did with it, although I almost missed it. It was such a perfectly innocent looking, but perfectly naughty thing to pass between us. Like a secret game piece.” Josh’s face broke into a wide smile, “Thanks for doing that, Sammi. If you hadn’t, I might never have seen you with your hair down.”

On cam, Josh swallowed hard. He was trying to keep his mind off his fully hard cock and aching balls and cumming, cumming, cumming..., but everything he could think of reminded him of how badly he wanted Sammi. The image of her on his laptop, seemed attentive, but like something else was going on too…

“oooh, yeah…,” Josh thought, “we’re doing the very same thing. I hoped it would be this way… thank you.”

On cam, he said, “You’ve gotten pretty quiet, Sammi, how’s it going?” and smiled….
 
Last edited:
"I was just thinking," she replied, "that nice as the pencil was, it should be enough. You left me a token, I left you a token, a gesture. I'm glad you liked it."

Her left hand was again between her legs, knees wide apart, four fingers straight and pressed against her lower lips moving in fairly quick circles over and over, her whole arm and shoulder moving with the rhythm which also swayed her breasts gently. Seeing her own image, she used her right hand to pull the top a bit higher, covering her nipples that had been threatening to pop free.

"I'm grateful to you for your help, Josh, but we really can't go on like this."

His compliments were nice, and she had also noticed how he displayed himself to her, leaving his teacher in no doubt that he was masturbating his lovely cock, although that part wasn't visible. But she picked up on his first comment,

"Everyone does what, Josh? What exactly are you referring to?"
That gave her a delicious little thrill, asking for him to be more blatant. She'd been a little disappointed that he never replied to her email where she repeated his word 'cunt', since they'd started camming instead.
 
Last edited:
Nod if you agree.

‘Always the teacher,’ Josh thought to himself. His eyes narrowed to two dark slits and his relaxed smile transformed into something closer to a smirk. ‘Very well then, we shall have a lesson.’

Josh leaned forward to the cam and spoke, looking directly into it. “Well, Sammi, it’s like this – and you are going to prove my point. Everyone pleasures themselves. They touch, stroke, caress, tease, …whatever they like to do to give themselves a nice, big ol’ orgasm when they want. Usually its in private, but sometimes with a friend and I think you and I are becoming… friends.”

He watched Sammi’s face as he spoke the word, ‘friends’. He knew she wouldn’t embrace the idea, but that was OK, he wasn’t quite finished. “Now how are you going to help me prove this?” Josh resumed the lesson, “Simple – right now, hold out your hands, palms up. Remember, its just you and me and I will even look away while you perform the next step…,” Josh turned his back to the cam on his swivel chair. “Can you still hear me, Sammi? The next and final step is for you to cup each of your fabulous tits in a hand and massage it against your body anyway you feel like. You have 10 seconds. Please start right now.”

Josh started the rocket launch countdown, “10 – 9 – 8 - …” He hoped that Sammi was doing as he asked, … 3 – 2 – 1 ...OK, all done. So when I turn around if I can tell you whether you’re right or left handed, then we will know that at least everybody HERE does it, don’t they?”

Josh swiveled in his chair and checked the monitor. Sammi’s low cut top was a little more rumpled and her nipples showed achingly through the thin fabric, but on the right breast Sammi’s wet fingerprints showed everywhere she had caressed, massaged, teased her breast and nipple.

“Tell me truthfully,” Josh began, “and if I am mistaken we are done.”

“But if I am correct,” he deliberated for a long moment, “then tomorrow we will do more than we did today." Josh looked at Sammi, "Nod if you agree.”
 
Last edited:
She didn't want to agree, didn't want to give in that easily.

"Ok, so everyone masturbates, Josh, everyone gives themselves Orgasms when they feel the need; jerking off, wanking, frigging, whatever ...

But what are you suggesting about tomorrow? I'm not going to just agree in advance to whatever you demand tomorrow! No way!"

Yes, his comment on them becoming ... friends ... hadn't gone unnoticed ... not exactly what she was looking for. It was far too equal a relationship. No, she was the teacher, in a higher position ... which made his dictating to her all the more exciting ... because it was upside down ... she should be giving orders, not taking them ... but he was still young, and she guessed he probably didn't understand how sexually exciting a power dynamic, especially a perverted one, can be to some women ...

Samantha hadn't held up her hands for him, but she had pressed them to her tits ... her aching nipples needed attention, and a hard squeeze of each tit through the white cotton of her top was so satisfying. She wasn't stupid, and she wiped her damp left hand on her leg before crushing her tits to her body, but the left hand was much warmer than the right ...

No, she wasn't going to give in that easily, but she wasn't going to lie, either
 
Josh expected Sammi to push back. To be honest it turned him on that she stood up to him and had a little fight in her. Nothing was taken for granted, but was he getting a bitch-out now?

"You're left handed, Sammi." Josh said, "I just want to put that out there. And you could agree in advance or not, but everyday you have given me something new to hold over your head and I don't think you could say the same to me."

"So, to be clear, it wasn't a suggestion," Josh said, "Tomorrow we are going to do more than we did today. And tomorrow you are going to give me something new to hold over you. Got it?"
 
Last edited:
"Ha! Well I'm right handed, Josh! You should know that from how I write in class! I use my right DOMINANT hand to type, my left SUBMISSIVE hand to masturbate ..."

In her crowing she hadn't meant to make such a confession, and she blushed as soon as she'd said it ... she had turned the tables, and then thrown away her advantage!

But like the naughty boy she wanted him to be, he was again dictating what would happen ... and better, asserting deeper control over her ... it made her shiver in anticipation and get even wetter.

"I get nothing, Josh ... and neither do you."

Hm, maybe that was a bit too stroppy, but it was out there now ... how hard would he come back? She bit her lip without realising it
 
Josh stared straight at the cam. OK, he'd been had by his own game. That was a blow to his ego, BUT he could hardly believe that he'd heard what Sammi had said -- only it fit with every experience that he'd had with her since they'd stopped being teacher and student.

"Show me," Josh finally said. "Show me how you make yourself cum."

Josh adjusted his own cam and stood to let his jeans fall to his ankles. His cock was erect in his hand and he was pumping slowly. His face wasn't back on the screen yet, but Josh told Sammi in no uncertain terms, "Put your fingers up in your wet cunt..."
 
Last edited:
"And why would I do that?" she asked, throwing out another challenge, pushing him, trying to wind him up.

Mmm, she'd shivered again at his use of that word 'cunt', and 2 fingers of her left hand had dipped inside obediently, not that he would know.

Oh! Her eyes had widened as she saw him stand and show himself openly wanking on cam! Had she done that to him? Had Samantha Forbes aroused this 18 year old boy enough to make him jerk off? On cam? She was filled with pride thinking that surely the answer is 'yes', and pumped her 2 fingers enthusiastically, tits wobbling against her top.
 
"You've been doing it the whole time we've been on cam, Sammi," Josh was a little peeved that he had to tell her what she already knew, "you're probably fingering yourself again already." He was going to let it go at that, but Sammi always seemed to need Josh to go to the nuclear option to make her comply, so he told her what she should have known all along...

"You've got to know that I've been recording this - you've got to know that the quickest way for you to lose control of you life would be to piss me off -- like you're starting to. Don't make me tell you again, Sammi. I wanna see your fingers in your cunt and I want you to make yourself cum."
 
Oh my! HE WAS RECORDING THIS?! That had never occurred to her as a possibility!

She was frozen in shock, and took a few moments to digest this new information. Her fingers were just jammed in her pussy, not moving.

All sorts of images flashed through her mind, all embarrassing and humiliating, and as they cascaded in front of her like a slide show, she felt her insides quiver deliciously and wetness almost gush round her embedded fingers ... including images of Josh and his mates giggling after school as they watched the playback.

No, she didn't want to piss him off, just push him to make demands on her .. and he had!

"Maybe I should move somewhere more comfy if you want to see my fingers in my cunt," she suggested, using that word again, picking up the laptop and bracing it against her tummy, the cam level with her hard nipples.

She muttered, " next he'll want my top off too, I suppose ..." thinking she couldn't be heard while she walked through to her bedroom, where she placed the laptop on the dresser, and then sat on the bed in just her top and stockings. She's forgotten her earlier intention of putting her skirt back on ... so now he'd know she'd been bottomless the whole time. Oh fuck it! she thought
 
Last edited:
"Maybe I should move somewhere more comfy," Sammi had said and then she'd picked up her computer and given him a close up of her tits which bounced a little with each step. Josh wondered, 'Why couldn't it have been like this all along', when he saw that she had taken him into her bedroom. With the cam on her dresser, the first realization that Josh had of how naked Sammi had been the whole time they were online together was of her bare ass. When she sat on the bed for Josh and confidently showed her natural pussy, he said out loud, "Oh, my god..."

Without realizing it, the tempo of Josh's strokes practically doubled as he tried to take her all in. He caught what he was doing before it took him beyond the point of no return and slowed ... "You are a sight, Sammi," Josh said - very much in awe.
 
Last edited:
"Well I'm glad you like me ... so what exactly do you want me to do?" she asked.

She was now sitting in the edge of the bed, left leg crossed over the right, and she could see that her cam image now showed a just a hint of her dark strip.

Samantha agreed, she did look good with loose long dark hair, nice tits pressing against her thin white top, dark stockings.
 
Last edited:
"Show me how you make yourself cum, Sammi," Josh said quietly and he added, "I wanna cum with you."
 
"Ok, well I need some help ... tell me what you like about my body, be specific Josh ... I never masturbated in front of anyone before ... and tell me any dirty disgusting thought that comes to mind ..."

Samantha, Miss Forbes, uncrossed her legs and parted them, with her left hand covering her saturated pussy, pressing against it, and her right slipping under her top to squeeze her right breast ...

Did Josh have any idea how much she wanted this? Needed this? She was almost cumming already but wanted to hold off until he had degraded her just a bit more with lewd comments
 
the Sammi 'look'

"Take it off Sammi," Josh said, "I love your tits like crazy -- its about time you showed them off properly." The strident tone between them had disappeared. Josh thought that she might not have the time of day for him if he didn't have things to blackmail her with, but for now 'it was what it was' and he was grateful to be in Sammi's bedroom - if only via cam. Josh swallowed hard as he watched her.

"Shake your hair out for me...," he added, " I really like it down like that -- the Sammi look..."
 
Last edited:
O fuck she was so close ... "Yes Josh, like that ... tell me you like my tits ... make me show them off ..."

with her knees still parted she used both hands to lift her top off and throw it away, then leant back on the bed, rubbing in circles, dipping in ...

"tell me you like my cunt ... my hair ... force me to exhibit myself, Josh ... blackmail me ... oh fuck ... talk about my tits, my cunt, my ass my legs ... OH FUCK!!"

With a yell Samantha came in a series of convulsions ripping through her, her hand trying to hold back the squirts that were soaking her arm and legs and bed.

"Oh fuck ... " she said weakly
 
Last edited:
Josh never had a chance. He'd wanted to tell her, make her, force her, fuck her all night and as she convulsed in and out of orgasms, Josh's own dam broke and he came in strong, full spurts which splattered the keyboard, monitor, the cam, his bare chest....

"Oh fuck ... " he heard Sammi's voice... weakly.

Josh felt like he knew exactly what she meant.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top