Writing Goal for the Day?

Did you change bags by any chance?

Sometimes the obvious is too oblivious.

I wish. I tend to stay loyal to a bag until it gives up the will to live anymore. So no, I didn't change bags. But thanks for trying! :)

Not sure how I'm going to fit much writing production work in at all today--practicing much of the day for a 9/11 memorial concert of Mozart's Requiem.

But I do need to start sending out acceptance letters and edits for a regional mainstream anthology I edit and do some review of a coauthored e-book that has come back from the editor and the other author.

I thought SethP wrote those Busty Jessica stories. Are they related somehow, or just coincidence?

I do. but she is a real LIT person and has quite a few stories. She's one of my muses. Although, I'm finding that I have a reputation for non-consent now. I guess it doesn't matter, but most of my stories are mutual enjoyment and even my non-consent end with all parties actually enjoying it. blah I don't know. I have a story to start and one to rewrite. I need to get writing agian!

Mission accomplished.

I'm currently working on the concluding chapter to a story I started over a year ago. My goal for today was to get around 1000 words down.

Eleven hundred and counting.

Apparently the upside of a no-nap day for a toddler is an early bedtime. Looks like I'll get some writing done after all!

:nana:

Now she just has to stay asleep....

Well, the hub did come through. :) He knocked off work around 3pm (and deserved to stop earlier) and then I went to the library. Advantages: quiet, wi-fi, no house clutter or kids to distract. Disadvantage: cannot access Lit forums from library. Probably an advantage, really. So a little got done, and it was just nice to have some quiet.

I do. but she is a real LIT person and has quite a few stories. She's one of my muses. Although, I'm finding that I have a reputation for non-consent now. I guess it doesn't matter, but most of my stories are mutual enjoyment and even my non-consent end with all parties actually enjoying it. blah I don't know. I have a story to start and one to rewrite. I need to get writing agian!

Honestly over half the stories in non consent are misnomers. Most are like your stories; rough sex but consensual at some point.

I think lit stuck rough sex in with non con, because it doesn't fall under BDSM and it is too much for the regualr erotic encounter or group sex categories. They didn't want to create a "rough sex" category so shoved it in with non-con.

Hey oh everyone! Happy tuesday...or work filled day?

PL so glad to hear you got some time at the library. The libraries here are crowded, but there's something that happens the minute you walk in that allows you to zone out.

So excited, last night I ended up at a local brewhouse, got stood up by a 'friend' so I took out my notebook at the bar and got through pages of notes. All with a live electo-synth pop band in the background and fresh beer in a cup. Thank god because I was not feeling the music. It felt good, so tonight comes the fun part of transcribing jibberish, expanding and getting a couple of chapters knocked out. Hopefully.

IL, glad you made up for being stood up.

Another no nap day, so another early bedtime! If I get the laundry done, I might find an hour or so, and then I'll be so damn close to being done with this chapter.

Last edited:
IL, glad you made up for being stood up.

Another no nap day, so another early bedtime! If I get the laundry done, I might find an hour or so, and then I'll be so damn close to being done with this chapter.

Woop! A no nap day that turns into a full night sleep is always a great night, that including a little time to 'making it work.' You have to love Tim Gunn.

You know, I had a feeling that was going to happen but when someone gives you lemons why not make lemonade. Today was a whole other story, work was interesting to say the least so I didn't get much of a break. Dinner is cooking, so I'm hoping to get down and get dirty afterward with some ideas that got penned out in between calls earlier.

Woop! A no nap day that turns into a full night sleep is always a great night, that including a little time to 'making it work.' You have to love Tim Gunn.

You know, I had a feeling that was going to happen but when someone gives you lemons why not make lemonade. Today was a whole other story, work was interesting to say the least so I didn't get much of a break. Dinner is cooking, so I'm hoping to get down and get dirty afterward with some ideas that got penned out in between calls earlier.

My problem with no naps (until recently) was that it meant several night-time wake ups. We seem to have moved into a no nap phase (she is 3.5) and night time wakeups are usually just one, and not always.

Working on outlining my story.. easier to fill in a framework, really.

Um, yeah. Serious case of counting sleeping babies before they're asleep.

So maybe now I'll try and work.

My problem with no naps (until recently) was that it meant several night-time wake ups. We seem to have moved into a no nap phase (she is 3.5) and night time wakeups are usually just one, and not always.

Working on outlining my story.. easier to fill in a framework, really.

That fully explains the late nights and hard early morning starts. Another note to remember for when cuties come this way...remembering when you actually got a full night's rest or a full night to do what you needed is a serious luxury ;)

Um, yeah. Serious case of counting sleeping babies before they're asleep.

So maybe now I'll try and work.

You can do it, you can do it :)...why do I automatically think of SNL Cheerleaders. Does that date me?

You can do it, you can do it :)...why do I automatically think of SNL Cheerleaders. Does that date me?

It does, but I'm right there with you. I think I had to provide a transcript to LC a while back....

OK. I'm off to find the old SNL skit with Peyton Manning dancing with Will Forte in the locker room, and then I'll work.

Gina Tina :rose: has inspired me to write a Summer Luvin story…

image.php

9C152053DA30B9AEED191444DDB5E377.png

[size=+2]james r scouries esq.[/size]
MANU Award Winner
Multiple A.I.R. AWARD winner, MILLION SELLER,
Author of the MOST COMMENTED on
and the MOST VOTED on story on LITEROTICA

Last edited:
Gina Tina :rose: has inspired me to write a Summer Luvin story…

image.php

MANU Award Winner

You also make me happy in the pants, Scouries. ;)

It does, but I'm right there with you. I think I had to provide a transcript to LC a while back....

OK. I'm off to find the old SNL skit with Peyton Manning dancing with Will Forte in the locker room, and then I'll work.

I liked the Manning thing that spoofed all the United Way and work with kids stuff. That was really funny. Manning was surprisingly funny on SNL, I thought.

Why aren't there more people like Gina Tina :rose: in this world??? It would be a much better place...

image.php

MANU Award Winner

I liked the Manning thing that spoofed all the United Way and work with kids stuff. That was really funny. Manning was surprisingly funny on SNL, I thought.

Yes! That is a classic, too, but given that the kidlet is still not asleep, I though it best I didn't watch videos of swearing at kids or bopping them on the head. :rolleyes:

Yes! That is a classic, too, but given that the kidlet is still not asleep, I though it best I didn't watch videos of swearing at kids or bopping them on the head. :rolleyes:

Hahaha.

The hub and I were debating earlier whether our older kidlet was old enough for Firefly. We decided no. But he is enjoying Doctor Who (new). The younger kidlet insists she is a Super Reader (thanks, PBS :).

Writing not likely tonight, but not impossible. Main agenda: going to Texas Roadhouse to obtain Darren Daulton's autograph. After that, we'll see.

Writing not likely tonight, but not impossible. Main agenda: going to Texas Roadhouse to obtain Darren Daulton's autograph. After that, we'll see.

Writing vs Meeting a legend....let's weigh this bad boy out. Woo hoo! Have fun, and major luck you score a homerun for an autograph.

With luck I'll get some review work done on my mainstream anthology and two e-books that have come back from the editor. All of this is being interrupted by relatives from the Atlantic coast calling to book rooms to ride out Hurricane Irene's race up the East Coast.

Back