Just talk to me

I'm going to repeat my original post here. It seemed to get the most interesting and interested responses. I have really enjoyed the conversations that resulted and I would love to find some more.

I am learning that there are some really great, fun, smart, thoughtful people out here. I would like to meet more of you. Tonight I just feel like talking and bringing more people into my life. Other times I'll definitely want more. But tonight I want to learn about who you are. Tell me the best thing that happened to you this week. Or the worst. Tell me the thing you most want people to know about you.

All I ask is that you be respectful. Fair?

PM or here.

I'm going to repeat my original post here. It seemed to get the most interesting and interested responses. I have really enjoyed the conversations that resulted and I would love to find some more.

I am learning that there are some really great, fun, smart, thoughtful people out here. I would like to meet more of you. Tonight I just feel like talking and bringing more people into my life. Other times I'll definitely want more. But tonight I want to learn about who you are. Tell me the best thing that happened to you this week. Or the worst. Tell me the thing you most want people to know about you.

All I ask is that you be respectful. Fair?

PM or here.

Best thing to happen was...having a short teaching week, and having that time to catch up. As for something to know about me...I'm a Star Trek geek.

I look forward to hearing from you. Otherwise, I wish you the best in your search! :)

Back home from travels and settling in for the night.

Anyone wish to join me?

Back home from travels and settling in for the night.

Anyone wish to join me?

Long day behind me here...3 classes taught. It takes awhile to unwind thereafter. Hope your travels accomplished what they needed to

If there's any way...any chance any of you would like to have a normal, ordinary conversation tonight, I could use the company. How do you like to spend a quiet winter's night?

If there's any way...any chance any of you would like to have a normal, ordinary conversation tonight, I could use the company. How do you like to spend a quiet winter's night?

Reading a good book, watching a good movie, staring at the night's sky...it all depends. How about you?

Reading a good book, watching a good movie, staring at the night's sky...it all depends. How about you?

Ideally I'd love to be cozied up in front of a roaring fire with someone great to talk to. Alas, no fireplace and no human here. So it's curled up on the couch with my iPad for now.

Ideally I'd love to be cozied up in front of a roaring fire with someone great to talk to. Alas, no fireplace and no human here. So it's curled up on the couch with my iPad for now.

Well let's see if I can bring life to your iPad....so to speak. Okay that came out lame. What is on your mind tonight? How was your week?

LOL. Ah, really! Maybe not the best opening line while you are curled up on the couch. Hmm, what is something about you, that not many people would know when the first see you(or talk to you)?

Hmmmm....good question. I like to think I'm pretty open when you first meet me, but maybe a little shy. they wouldn't know I'm extremely sarcastic.

Hmmmm....good question. I like to think I'm pretty open when you first meet me, but maybe a little shy. they wouldn't know I'm extremely sarcastic.

Hmm, really. Some people can read people the wrong way. Always love sarcasm. It is way underrated.

I'm one of the newbies here on Lit. I just joined up last night after hearing about this place from a friend a while back. I'm still trying to figure what it's all about but honestly I have to say that I find this place exciting and intriguing!!
The last few weeks have been really busy and emotionally exhausting (a friend of mine was killed in a head on car crash 2 weeks ago). It was a complete shock and I was walking around in a fog. After all of that I've ended up with laryngitis so I'm trying to take things quietly for the next couple of days :rose:

I'm one of the newbies here on Lit. I just joined up last night after hearing about this place from a friend a while back. I'm still trying to figure what it's all about but honestly I have to say that I find this place exciting and intriguing!!
The last few weeks have been really busy and emotionally exhausting (a friend of mine was killed in a head on car crash 2 weeks ago). It was a complete shock and I was walking around in a fog. After all of that I've ended up with laryngitis so I'm trying to take things quietly for the next couple of days :rose:

Welcome aboard to Lit; it is an interesting site. The people and topics are extremely varied.

Hmm, really. Some people can read people the wrong way. Always love sarcasm. It is way underrated.

Agreed. I find it's a great way of testing the waters with people. If they can handle and understand the little jabs of sarcasm, it bodes well for the friendship.

Back