Best Cuckold Son Story

I think what he means is that the mother is cuckolding the son. It's not cuckoldry in the strictest sense but the emotional reaction of betrayal and humiliation is very similar. often the son in the story is attracted to the mother but is unable to have her himself.
 
yes it is, but people often also use it for expediency to refer to certain mom humiliates son stories since it captures a very similar emotional effect. You still are correct in the dictionary definition sense but nonetheless focusing on precise definitions is not helping the OP get story suggestions.
 
I'm so confused.

Alright, so the classical definition of a cuckhold is a guy whose wife is cheating on him. The modern kink definition of cuckhold is a guy that gets off on watching his wife (or sometimes his girlfriend or a dominatrix) have sex with other guys while being told that she's doing this because he's not able to give her pleasure.

The modern version is kind of a contrived roleplay thing rather than being genuine, but the general idea with both is that this guy doesn't get to have sex with a woman that under normal circumstances he would be having sex with, and she has replaced him with another because of reasons. The guy's humiliation is a key factor, though in the kink version he likes that.

So I'm not sure how that whole thing works out with a "cuckhold son" since the implied premise is that incest is the default situation yet it isn't happening. But the very point of any incest story is that incest is very much not the default situation.

So what exactly are we talking about here? Guy is fucking his mom but then she cheats on him? Guy watches his mom have sex while she taunts him about his unfulfilled incestuous desires? Guy wants to fuck his mom but just plain never does anything about it while at the same time mom has a boyfriend that she fucks? Mom does an extended mom-son incest roleplay with a guy who isn't her son, thereby replacing the son in a way?
 
For me - and I'd guess a lot of people with this particular nice fetish - it's about being in a fundamentally sexual relationship with our mothers, but being controlled, dominated, and humiliated by them in the way a lot of cuckolds are by their wives. It's about being, or wanting to be, sexually inferior to 'real men', mingling with a generalized oedipal desire. The two combine into being our mother's cuckold - into sucking dick for her, cleaning semen out of her, jerking off watching her have sex while she taunts us, being forbidden orgasms by her, etc.
 
I very submissive son fantasy

Just a jack off fantasy to me. A couple of my sons friends fucking his mom / my wife and having my cuckold son licking up his friends slimy cum loads from his slut mom. Then they have my son sucking them in front of his mom.
 
one of the best stories

i came across the story Amanda's Path to Discovery by dee_purple

is the best so far....
 
Back
Top