Inskolarens BDSM-picturethread. (Pictures of my slavegirls.)

Inskolaren

Really Experienced
Joined
Nov 12, 2011
Posts
101
Hello all!
I am new to this forum but thought I would give it a try and post some pictures from my different meetings with my girls.

I understand this forum have rules when it comes to sadistic stuff so I will keep the pictures to a minimum when it comes to this and focus on Shibari (bondage) that i make and maby some other stuff that might fit in.

I hope you will enjoy this thread and leave comments or requests along the way.

Lets start with 3 pictures from the first meeting with one of my girls. Hoping to se some comments. :)
 

Attachments

  • dsDSC00875.jpg
    dsDSC00875.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 8,671
  • dsDSC00876.jpg
    dsDSC00876.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 5,969
  • dsIMG_6508.jpg
    dsIMG_6508.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 8,518
Thanks!
So happy you liked my work and the girl. Posting a picture that the girl took herself after I left our session. Still in the ropes. Just to give you an idea about this picture its taken in a small apartment. And the sides are stretched out in photoshop because she does not have a wall that huge. But how is that for light without any pro gear and flashes?


dsIMG_6419bt.jpg
 
dsIMG_6419bt.jpg


oh, Man!!!! You're killing me here :(

My date with my lover has been put off by a week, and now I have to wait to get tied up again. This is TORTURE of the yummiest kind!!!
 
Thank you all! Happy you like these pictures. I got loads of more different bindings and other intressting things.
 
Welcome to Lit and the Boards .. You seem to have a Great Command of the Ladies :devil:


attachment.php



attachment.php


Good Luck and Thanks for Sharing .. Very arousing btw
 
I understand this forum have rules when it comes to sadistic stuff so I will keep the pictures to a minimum when it comes to this and focus on Shibari (bondage) that i make and maby some other stuff that might fit in.
Nice rope work and provocative, stimulating pics.

You may be able to find another website which would allow more "intense" photos, and then post the link to that site.

Thanks for sharing your pics! :)
 
Here comes a few more pictures from one of my sessions.
The one tied to the legs are one rope on each side. So 2 ropes in total one for each leg.

Hope you enjoy this as much as I do.
 

Attachments

  • dsIMG_6692.jpg
    dsIMG_6692.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 3,986
  • dsIMG_6696.jpg
    dsIMG_6696.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 3,868
  • dsIMG_6705.jpg
    dsIMG_6705.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 4,075
Here comes a few more pictures from one of my sessions.
The one tied to the legs are one rope on each side. So 2 ropes in total one for each leg.

Hope you enjoy this as much as I do.

Oh my goodness, LOVING the 2nd one, the things that could be done to me if I was tied up like that???
 
Something little for saturdaynight...enjoy.
Would it be against the rules to post pictures with analplugs and analhooks here?
 

Attachments

  • dsIMG_7663.jpg
    dsIMG_7663.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 3,528
  • dsIMG_7666.jpg
    dsIMG_7666.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 3,545
Some more for the road.
Leave a comment if you like them. :)
 

Attachments

  • dsIMG_1830.jpg
    dsIMG_1830.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 3,215
  • dsIMG_1836.jpg
    dsIMG_1836.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 3,151
  • dsIMG_1839.jpg
    dsIMG_1839.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 3,047
  • dsIMG_8032.jpg
    dsIMG_8032.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 4,487
Back
Top