Sailer's Cove

Status
Not open for further replies.
All is well, but busy. Life gets in the way of LIT sometimes, and more and more lately.

That said, it warms my heart to see all the wonderful ladies (and guys) stopping by. Especially when they talk about their boobies. :D

Happy Boobies Monday everyone!

Hope you all are staying warm :eek:
It's f'ing cold here!

no one told me it was boobies monday, I would have posted.( I would not do that to you or anyone else)

All is well, but busy. Life gets in the way of LIT sometimes, and more and more lately.

That said, it warms my heart to see all the wonderful ladies (and guys) stopping by. Especially when they talk about their boobies. :D

It's f'ing cold here!

I was even walking around totally naked. I LOVE heated floors.

You lie! I saw so many cute pics of boobies yesterday! Lol!

HI Sailer Man!!!!:kiss:

But I already posted them all! I thought of saving some and spreading them out, but no.. posted each one last night. lol

Sailor!! Hi. :D

I have been so good. I haven't had a donut in just over a week. I think I am due a long walk to Tim Horton's for a coffee and donut.

Blimey ..... your underfloor heating must be in a different league to ours!

Evening (well it is here) Cove Dwellers.

Hey Sailer, I know exactly what that's like - every now and then you just cannot find the time to get on Lit for whatever reason but hope all's ok in your world :cool:

It's f'ing cold here!

Hey look, the old sea dog - or lake dog - is back!

Welcome home to the cove :)

Hey Sailer, I know exactly what that's like - every now and then you just cannot find the time to get on Lit for whatever reason but hope all's ok in your world :cool:
Just a few warm spots but it heats up the place to a nice not too hot zone so no sweating. What is your's like?

Chris is one of the good guys.
Always glad when people have fun in the cove.

AND!!!

HOWDY LOVELY IRISH!!!! How are you? Glad to see you!:kiss:

Oh I'm errrr ......well, fair to shite would be the polite version. Hope you're ok, not working too hard? :kiss:

I didn't watch. Just one hockey game. Then outside for awhile before making a nice dinner with a Shandy for a before dinner drink.

I think I want heated floors now...will you come walk around naked here?

I have been so good. I haven't had a donut in just over a week. I think I am due a long walk to Tim Horton's for a coffee and donut.

Sounds good!

Just a few warm spots but it heats up the place to a nice not too hot zone so no sweating. What is your's like?

He's in England. Heated floors in england mean it's not a slap on concrete directly on the ground! :p

Um...yeah...my experience with English heating is that nearly anything is better...;)

Yeah, well, I'll be in and out...but not in the good way.

*trips onboard and falls into my deck chair*

Damn...I almost missed Boobie Day! Since its so late, I'll just leave a little something for the sexy sailor to find tomorrow. :D

attachment.php

Cannot believe its been a dry night after all our recent weather!

Hope you had a good day :kiss:

Who said anything about a dry night, Chris? I was just talking about rain! :cattail:

It was a great day, thank you. I suppose that by the time you see this, I should be saying "Good morning!" Enjoy your day and entertain many naughty thoughts! :kiss:

Attachments

• Leopard.jpg
    Leopard.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 29
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back