'Hot Wife' Fantasy

I have done that more than a few times and even gone shopping to help buy clothes for her date. Helps us share the excitement

This is definitely on my to do list. To take a trip together to say Victoria Secret. Together we pick out new sexy bra and panties. Knowing it's specifically for Greg! And he'll be the first to slide them off her!!
 
This is a great thread! My husband and I have (within the last few weeks) agreed to opening things up in our marriage...and OMG it has been so great!
 
This is a great thread! My husband and I have (within the last few weeks) agreed to opening things up in our marriage...and OMG it has been so great!

So have my wife and I. It's been so great! I love seeing her getting all dressed up and keeping a button or two open, just to suggest enough.
 
This is a great thread! My husband and I have (within the last few weeks) agreed to opening things up in our marriage...and OMG it has been so great!

In fact she found a guy and a girl one night and brought back the girl to our place for me.
 
My wife and I enjoyed every minute of this. Tough waiting the first few times though.
 
Me too

I have sex with other men too. Some he knows about and gets off to. Some he's watched. Some he's not too happy about.
 
Fantasy

"Hi, honey. Don't work too late tonight. This is what I'm wearing for my date. See you tomorrow." :kiss:

real-sexy-amateur-milfs-17.jpg
 
Back
Top