Panty closeups



You've got me up!



And your “UP” has mine UP too!
 

I LOVE this pic! I love the look on her pretty face...gazing up at the moist panty crotch of her Dom...and suddenly realizing that this is FOR REAL...and no longer just an oft-masturbated-with fantasy! There is nervousness showing on her face...her heart racing...her throat suddenly dry...wordlessly asking herself, "What have I gotten myself into??? Do I really want to go through with this??? CAN I go through with it???" But, another voice is screaming in her brain, saying, "It's too late! Too late! You have no choice, now! No way you can back out! You HAVE to do it!!!"

A look of near panic on that sweet, helpless face...and I hear her tell herself, "Oh my god...her panties are wet! I can see the wetness of that gusset!" And, with a final, near panicked, "Oh...my...god..." she realizes that, within short moments, this Dom, who she's only just met for the first time tonight, will slowly lower herself into a squat, carefully and deliberately placing that hot, moist crotch right down onto her helpless face...with that wet gusset right over her nose and mouth! And...suddenly, her old, secret dream will have come true...as she is forced to breathe deeply the damp, musky scent of another woman's aroused sex...so strong that she can TASTE it!

And she knows, without a doubt, that she will groan with pure ecstasy as she is overwhelmed by the big Dom's sopping pussy...that she'll open her mouth and her tongue will find and taste that wet satin! She knows that she will be powerless and will give herself fully to her forbidden desires...and the demands of her new lesbian lover! She knows that, within moments, she'll find herself passionately sucking that flavored cloth, her moans begging her Dom to reach down and pull that panty crotch aside...allowing her tongue to dive deeply into those womanly folds to taste and suck...love and worship...to slake her thirsty longing at the fountain of her lover's pussy juices!

Mmmmm...soooo sexy!!! 💝
 
Well written :rose:

Thank you! That picture is so incredibly erotic...so hotly evocative...that I've added it to my collection! (And, I'll readily admit, I've masturbated to that sexy pic a number of times already!) 💝

A truly fantastic find, DA! (I'd love to see the rest of that photo shoot!) 💋
 
From a couple months ago..
 

Attachments

  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    96.8 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top