Being seen

Jada59

Literotica Guru
Okay, there are two parts to this.

I was reading a story where the woman didn't want to be seen naked in the bathroom so she locked the door. I have no problem being seen like this. If I know I have visitors, I will at least shut the door. But I forgot the other day and my gardener walked in on me while I was on the toilet. I rather think he did this on purpose because he doesn't even *use* my bathroom. He has his own.

I don't like making people uncomfortable so I will cover up if I think they might be but otherwise, I don't worry about being seen.

Hiowever... People have called me on this. As in, I'll have phone sex and I'll watch them on cam if they want or look at their pics but I won't do cam or pics.

So this is weird. I know people watch me when I dance. I'm pretty sure someone here has heard me doing phone sex and has likely heard or seen me playing with myself. And I don't even mind that. In fact it kind of turns me on knowing that he's watching.

So... Why won't I do pics or cam? For one thing I know I am not photogenic. And I'm also not Suzy Homemaker. What else could it be? Sure I don't want my pics or vids plastered all over but there seems to be more to it, What could it be?

Can anyone else relate?

Can anyone else relate?

Hey Jada,

you no longer have control what happens with your pics and recorded cam sessions, while you can stop a situation in real life where you are watched and enjoy the fantasies you see in their eyes. So there is a big difference between these two.

Enjoy your shows ;-)

Hey Jada,

you no longer have control what happens with your pics and recorded cam sessions, while you can stop a situation in real life where you are watched and enjoy the fantasies you see in their eyes. So there is a big difference between these two.

Enjoy your shows ;-)

Ah yeah. That could be it! Thanks!

Ah yeah. That could be it! Thanks!

I love the picture of Jada dancing and being watched, and enjoying and getting her pants wet not only from the sweat from dancing, and not showing what she feels but for someone watching closely.

I love the picture of Jada dancing and being watched, and enjoying and getting her pants wet not only from the sweat from dancing, and not showing what she feels but for someone watching closely.

Mmm... I like it too!:heart:

Is the picture close to reality or your fantasy, or both?

Both. I was just dancing, then in my room, playing with myself and now I hear the washing machine on. Plus I saw him watching me dance.

I can't really relate, but I have an idea.

Probably it's because when people see you in person, then this can't be helped. And you think, like, whatever, let them see, there's nothing extra special.

But when it comes to photo/video - it's your conscious choice to share that. And that's where you stop.

It's like... you don't choose to consciously walk around naked where people can see, right? Even if you don't care much if someone's watching you or walked in on you - that doesn't mean you consciously chose to arrange such events.

Or if someone asks you completely out of the blue to show them your underwear or tits - you might, but you'll probably hesitate at least the same as you do with video, if not more.

So there it is. It's the conscious act that stops you.

Also photo and video is a perspective that YOU can affect. You can shift the camera, change the lighting, take a certain pose BEFORE you are seen. So that adds a bit of extra hassle. Everyone wants to look their best. In person, you just look how you look and deal with situations on the fly. With a photo/video, you have a chance to monitor the result, and feel like it can/should be improved but it's too much of a chore to do that.

Last edited:
Both. I was just dancing, then in my room, playing with myself and now I hear the washing machine on. Plus I saw him watching me dance.

How does it feel to tell me / us? Is that another stage of exhibit?

I can't really relate, but I have an idea.

Probably it's because when people see you in person, then this can't be helped. And you think, like, whatever, let them see, there's nothing extra special.

But when it comes to photo/video - it's your conscious choice to share that. And that's where you stop.

It's like... you don't choose to consciously walk around naked where people can see, right? Even if you don't care much if someone's watching you or walked in on you - that doesn't mean you consciously chose to arrange such events.

Or if someone asks you completely out of the blue to show them your underwear or tits - you might, but you'll probably hesitate at least the same as you do with video, if not more.

So there it is. It's the conscious act that stops you.

Also photo and video is a perspective that YOU can affect. You can shift the camera, change the lighting, take a certain pose BEFORE you are seen. So that adds a bit of extra hassle. Everyone wants to look their best. In person, you just look how you look and deal with situations on the fly. With a photo/video, you have a chance to monitor the result, and feel like it can/should be improved but it's too much of a chore to do that.

Thanks!

Because you reveal the secret to the public what happened in your slip a moment ago. Have you been wearing a skirt when dancing?

What I had on wasn't as revealing as what I wear in warmer weather. It was a dark pink nightie. Sort of like a V neck T shirt but knee length. Also black ballet shoes.

One thing I like to do is dance to John Mayer's Gravity. I let myself get all loose and sort of fall down almost to the floor and then left myself back up by my hair. Hopefully I don't look like a goof when I'm doing it!

Mostly I do lyrical type dance, some ballroom type and a little hip hop.

Another favorite is Pour Some Sugar On Me by Def Leppard. I rotate my hips around and slide my hands down my front.

What I had on wasn't as revealing as what I wear in warmer weather. It was a dark pink nightie. Sort of like a V neck T shirt but knee length. Also black ballet shoes.

One thing I like to do is dance to John Mayer's Gravity. I let myself get all loose and sort of fall down almost to the floor and then left myself back up by my hair. Hopefully I don't look like a goof when I'm doing it!

Mostly I do lyrical type dance, some ballroom type and a little hip hop.

Another favorite is Pour Some Sugar On Me by Def Leppard. I rotate my hips around and slide my hands down my front.

Thank you. You might have intended to let me forget the erotic side of your dancing, but this is not at all the case. Being clothed more decently can be deeper arousing than a naked or half-naked dancer.

Your description reminds me of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEZKAILDs-Q. Have a look and tell me what you feel and sense when watching her.

Thank you. You might have intended to let me forget the erotic side of your dancing, but this is not at all the case. Being clothed more decently can be deeper arousing than a naked or half-naked dancer.

Your description reminds me of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEZKAILDs-Q. Have a look and tell me what you feel and sense when watching her.

She is very good! I would wear that outfit, minus the panties. I have no pole. I doubt I could do a pole. Would probably injure myself.:D

She is very good! I would wear that outfit, minus the panties. I have no pole. I doubt I could do a pole. Would probably injure myself.:D

She is good, and I can see her dancing skills and enjoy watching her, and, to come back to the subject, it always turns me on very much to watch her. You did not want to describe your feelings?

You could just play around a pole, if you like that. Would be a pleasure to watch as well I guess.

She is good, and I can see her dancing skills and enjoy watching her, and, to come back to the subject, it always turns me on very much to watch her. You did not want to describe your feelings?

You could just play around a pole, if you like that. Would be a pleasure to watch as well I guess.

I don't think I need the pole. I prefer my poles to be natural and covered with skin and perhaps a little pre-cum.

I don't think I need the pole. I prefer my poles to be natural and covered with skin and perhaps a little pre-cum.

Both yours and my pre-cum ... But from my thighs I can hardly lick it, so I'd rather smear your pre-cum on your thighs ...

Back