Justice for Trayvon??

I think it's amazing he could tell in the dark & rain, and while Martin had a hood on. He knew he was on drugs before he knew what race he was.

What drugs were Zimmerman on?

at first he guessed.....and we all know, REAL PEOPLE don't wear fucking hoods, they wear suits n ties and are respectful and walk on sidewalks not sulking around like COLOREDS DO....they musta learned to stalk

IN DA JUNGLE:D

and indeed, ZIM is brilliant, he KNEW he was on DRUGS

Mary J!

Gonna derp you too
Another one derps the dust!

durr-derp-derp-derp...der derp derp der de derp...

I think it's amazing he could tell in the dark & rain, and while Martin had a hood on. He knew he was on drugs before he knew what race he was.

What drugs were Zimmerman on?

Trayvon was on drugs. Medical examiner said he was.

This message is hidden because IrezumiKiss has lace on his boxers and is on your ignore list.

at first he guessed.....and we all know, REAL PEOPLE don't wear fucking hoods, they wear suits n ties and are respectful and walk on sidewalks not sulking around like COLOREDS DO....they musta learned to stalk

IN DA JUNGLE:D

and indeed, ZIM is brilliant, he KNEW he was on DRUGS

Mary J!

Z never said where he was walking.

What drugs was Z on?

Having a Zimmerman type with no training or oversight is the equivalent to taking a civilian, putting him in uniform, handing him a gun, calling him Marine and dropping him off in the jungle in Vietnam.

Having a Zimmerman type with no training or oversight is the equivalent to taking a civilian, putting him in uniform, handing him a gun, calling him Marine and dropping him off in the jungle in Vietnam.

He lived in the jungle! I never knew that. :eek:

You forget though, that Trayvon Martin was an expert at mixed martial arts (MMA) fighting.

According to Garp....errr, I mean Box.

derp!

I wish everyone in this country would quit focusing on the fact Trayvon is black. All that matters is a child is dead because he pissed off the guy he punched in the nose who was stalking him.

If everyone looked at it that way, this country could unite and take care of the real problem which is that too many antisocial control freak psychopaths are on the loose and they are the real problem. Guns don't kill. It's the person pulling the trigger that kill. I'm so over everyone making this a race issue. It's almost like people want to create drama for the attention. Big surprise.

IDIOT

another jackass who is in FACT

DENIAL

schmuck

I wish everyone in this country would quit focusing on the fact Trayvon is black. All that matters is a child is dead because he pissed off the guy he punched in the nose who was stalking him.

If everyone looked at it that way, this country could unite and take care of the real problem which is that too many antisocial control freak psychopaths are on the loose and they are the real problem. Guns don't kill. It's the person pulling the trigger that kill. I'm so over everyone making this a race issue. It's almost like people want to create drama for the attention. Big surprise.

Well said. Nobody needed to die. They both did the wrong thing...I'm not a thug, but would have probably acted like t if z was stalking me. I wear hoodies ll the time, when it's cold out too. Of course, I study martial arts and wouldn't have needed a gun if I was z and t came at me...if that's what happened. If I was. Security guard, I would also carry a taser. Never a need to shoot an unarmed man.

Missouri Grocer Accused Of Racism For Selling Dried Out Asparagus In Black Neighborhood…

It’s come to this.

Via St. Louis Post-Dispatch:

A dried-out batch of asparagus has touched off a debate about racial discrimination, grocery stores and the role of citizen-led commissions.

It started in May when resident David Olander was perusing the produce section of the University City Schnucks. He noticed the asparagus weren’t resting in a tray of water.

“It was just sitting there dried out,” said Olander, a member of the city’s human relations commission.

Olander summoned an assistant manager, and then he asked the question: Did the quality of the asparagus have any relationship to the store’s location in a black neighborhood?

“‘I certainly hope not,’” Olander recalled the manager saying.

Olander’s experience prompted him to write a letter to Schnucks CEO Scott Schnuck, and out of that came a meeting with Schnucks employees.

But the letter and meeting were tinged with allegations that the St. Louis area’s largest grocery chain was discriminating against minority communities — accusations that Schnucks vehemently denies. [...]

Olander, meanwhile, stands by his actions.

The asparagus he saw back in May was a far cry from the asparagus he had seen at the Schnucks about eight miles away in Ladue, where it sat in water, looking beautiful, he told his fellow commissioners, according to a recording of the meeting.
:rolleyes:

Yea, somehow I seriously doubt anyone in this conversation has ever been punched in the nose. They sit here on the computer in a dimly lit room, smoking a cigarette, drinking a beer, and pretending to be tough guys hunched over the computer, bitching in caps locks pretending to be more important than they ever will be. Lol. Amusing actually. I'm on a roll, throwing unimportant jerkoffs on my ignore list.

So you have seen the LawnJockey's posts. :D

Houston: Trayvon Martin Protesters Beat Grandmother Trying To Rush Child To The Hospital…

How delightful.

HOUSTON – Hundreds of people marched in protest to the George Zimmerman verdict on Monday.

“No justice, no peace,” they yelled as they walked from the Byrd Funeral Home in the 2500 block of Wheeler to the Southmore Street overpass bridge near Highway 288.

Just after 7p.m. Monday, the demonstrators spilled out onto the road and blocked traffic for about 15 minutes.

“I looked up and I see all the protesters, they’re everywhere,” said Georgia, who asked that her last name not be used. “So, we got into the traffic and they’re stopping us and not letting us go.”

Georgia was on her way to Texas Children’s Hospital in the Medical Center because her 7-year-old granddaughter was having an allergic reaction to some medication.

Georgia’s daughter was driving and tried to go around the demonstrators by driving on the grassy shoulder.

“One of them was hitting the windshield and I was just screaming, ‘We’ve got to get to the hospital,’ and they were screaming and chanting,” she said. “All I could think of was, I got to get my granddaughter to the hospital.”

“My mom rolled down the window,” said Georgia’s daughter. “She said, ‘We’re trying to get my granddaughter to the hospital,’ and a guy just started hitting her.”

A Local 2 camera covering the protest recorded the entire incident. On the video you could see Georgia sitting in the front seat of an SUV, she had her window down and you can see a man reach in and grab her. Georgia said she was hit.

Houston: Trayvon Martin Protesters Beat Grandmother Trying To Rush Child To The Hospital…

How delightful.

HOUSTON – Hundreds of people marched in protest to the George Zimmerman verdict on Monday.

“No justice, no peace,” they yelled as they walked from the Byrd Funeral Home in the 2500 block of Wheeler to the Southmore Street overpass bridge near Highway 288.

Just after 7p.m. Monday, the demonstrators spilled out onto the road and blocked traffic for about 15 minutes.

“I looked up and I see all the protesters, they’re everywhere,” said Georgia, who asked that her last name not be used. “So, we got into the traffic and they’re stopping us and not letting us go.”

Georgia was on her way to Texas Children’s Hospital in the Medical Center because her 7-year-old granddaughter was having an allergic reaction to some medication.

Georgia’s daughter was driving and tried to go around the demonstrators by driving on the grassy shoulder.

“One of them was hitting the windshield and I was just screaming, ‘We’ve got to get to the hospital,’ and they were screaming and chanting,” she said. “All I could think of was, I got to get my granddaughter to the hospital.”

“My mom rolled down the window,” said Georgia’s daughter. “She said, ‘We’re trying to get my granddaughter to the hospital,’ and a guy just started hitting her.”

A Local 2 camera covering the protest recorded the entire incident. On the video you could see Georgia sitting in the front seat of an SUV, she had her window down and you can see a man reach in and grab her. Georgia said she was hit.

Well if you have lived a repressed life............

Back