The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh, I seem to have survived the trolls. "Rented Out Chap. 1", after 6200 reads and 25 votes is almost up to 4. Will wonders never cease!

The only old comedy i can think of that i read was The Scarlet Pimpernel...and that was in french so I'm guessing it is of french origins. But it was amusing and did poke fun at aristocracy.

I've never seen Ian Carmichael's version of Bertie Wooster. I've read that it was definitive. I didn't care much for Hugh Laurie's. However, I read them all, over and over again. My father and I would sit in the living room howling with laughter over our respective novels while the rest of the household shook their heads in bewilderment. Enter Psmith and its sequels were terrific, as well. Ah, P. G. Wodehouse . . .

Ian Carmichael with Dennis Price as the urbane Jeeves.
To my mind the quintessential combination when on TV.
On the radio, Michael Hordern as Jeeves, and Richard Briers as Bertie.
To my mind, Michael Hordern had just the right touch with timing and a verbal trick of raising an eyebrow.

Gosh, I seem to have survived the trolls. "Rented Out Chap. 1", after 6200 reads and 25 votes is almost up to 4. Will wonders never cease!

the prospect of magik is all that gets me up some mornings...the dream that someone might love and respect me... yeah...that WOULD be a wonder

Well my story isn't even approved yet and already has 2 views...I'm not sure if that is a good sign for me or not.

Thanks love, that is my only goal, well and I like ending a story on one of those...OMG WTF...notes but either way.

Hmmm thinking of starting a chapter story, posting one chapter at a time...if it has lots of sex is this a good or bad idea?

Dashing in with a quick question. *looks around, notices that everyone is naked...shrugs...strips...ta da!*

Now, as I was saying...I have a quick question. Where in a hospital would an ER doctor try to have a nice little jerk session while taking a break? Somewhere he THINKS is absolutely private.

Supply closet, bathroom, empty patient room, empty procedure room...LOL empty viewing room...like the area where you watch the people operate from...this help?

Supply closet, bathroom, empty patient room, empty procedure room...LOL empty viewing room...like the area where you watch the people operate from...this help?

Ooo, surgical viewing room thingy. Perfect. Is it called a gallery?

Thank you!!!

Post research: Surgical Observation Room

Last edited:
Yeah thats why I started laughing because there is something perfectly perverted about it...maybe he thinks it is one way glass and it is really transparent? But yeah i don't know where your story is going but that would be me of course.

Yeah thats why I started laughing because there is something perfectly perverted about it...maybe he thinks it is one way glass and it is really transparent? But yeah i don't know where your story is going but that would be me of course.

Well, It's a commissioned one, so it will be a while before I can change the details and post it to Lit. But I can tell you that he thinks he's in total privacy...until the med student walks in and catches him. :cool:

That would be interesting, though of course it basically just turns into a basic sex story from there, im working on lesbian nuns right now myself.

That would be interesting, though of course it basically just turns into a basic sex story from there, im working on lesbian nuns right now myself.

I want to play on your team. :D

However, he who commissioned me actually has a pretty non-basic idea on how the scene goes down. It's fun.

But it's no lesbian nuns. :cool:

I want to play on your team. :D

However, he who commissioned me actually has a pretty non-basic idea on how the scene goes down. It's fun.

But it's no lesbian nuns. :cool:

Well thanks hun, its a follow up to my newest story, a sequal in a way. She is the chosen consort of a certain demonic lord, and is fighting her natural instincts by joining the monestary and just succeeds in corrupting more souls.

Well, It's a commissioned one, so it will be a while before I can change the details and post it to Lit. But I can tell you that he thinks he's in total privacy...until the med student walks in and catches him. :cool:

A nice idea :)

I don't know the English name (or even the German), but there is a room were patients who have been operated slowly wake up from narcosis before they are brought back to their rooms. Maybe that is the one you thought about, else it may be a good idea also since your doc may get "inspirations" in that wake-up room for his hobby :devil:

A nice idea :)

I don't know the English name (or even the German), but there is a room were patients who have been operated slowly wake up from narcosis before they are brought back to their rooms. Maybe that is the one you thought about, else it may be a good idea also since your doc may get "inspirations" in that wake-up room for his hobby :devil:

Recovery room?

That's another good idea :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back