whats your fantasy right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fantasy right now is to go to my GF's work and bang both Her and her sexy ass boss. in the back office. *Grabs keys and heads for the door*

Hmm.. it'd be nice to have a thinner athletic man who has strong composure to myself (no matter the skin color or cock size or anything). I'm kinda on a dom streak, so I'd probably tease him to death first, then let him loose on me. *nodding slowly, agreeing with myself as I speak*

GF just walked in so I think I will try and convince her to do a little RP with me.
I was thinking she could catch me cheating and then make me pay with some of her toys.

What should she do to me first do you think?:devil:

We are at his place and he has me on the couch, kissing me. I am hard. He starts to open my clothes, kissing each new bit of skin, doing what I do when I am with a woman. My clothes are in disarray, and he pulls me up and leads me to the bedroom. He continues to disrobe me, but he is still dressed. He has me against the wall, my legs are spread, we are kissing. He has my cock in his hand through my undies. They are all I have on. And then he pulls them off and I am naked. He has my cock in his mouth and then he is kissing me again. He pushes me to my knees and I reach up for his belt. His belt is open, and I free his cock. He steps out of his pants and shorts, and I am sucking his cock. His hands are on the back of my head and he is fucking my mouth. He cums.

He leads me to the bed and he is on top of me, his naked weight pressing me down. My legs are open and he is between them, my cock in his mouth, a lubed finger in my ass. Be for too long I cum.

He straddles my head, and his cock is in my mouth again, getting hard. When it is fully hard, I lube it, and he positions himself between my wide spread legs. I lift my ass and put his cock in just the right place. He pushes. It hurts so much, but I bear down and he is inside me. He takes it slow until he is buried deep, then in and out slowly. I feel full, but I know that we are just starting. His pubic hair against my shaved skin feels good. He is kissing my nipples. I think I will have them pierced so he will have something to really pull on with his lips.

He fucks me for a while, then has me get on my belly and pulls my ass up, holding it with his hands and he mounts me. Hard in, out, hard in, I push back to meet him. I am dancing on a razors edge. He starts thrusting hard, almost without control. Bang, bang, into my ass. I am getting sore. I might be able to walk tomorrow. But I need this.

He has me back on my back. Into my ass, all the way out, back in. I know he wants to cum. He fucks me and I squeeze his cock. He cums in my ass. I am close to cumming. He pulls out and takes my cock in his mouth again and his fingers in my ass push me over the edge.

We are at his place and he has me on the couch, kissing me. I am hard. He starts to open my clothes, kissing each new bit of skin, doing what I do when I am with a woman. My clothes are in disarray, and he pulls me up and leads me to the bedroom. He continues to disrobe me, but he is still dressed. He has me against the wall, my legs are spread, we are kissing. He has my cock in his hand through my undies. They are all I have on. And then he pulls them off and I am naked. He has my cock in his mouth and then he is kissing me again. He pushes me to my knees and I reach up for his belt. His belt is open, and I free his cock. He steps out of his pants and shorts, and I am sucking his cock. His hands are on the back of my head and he is fucking my mouth. He cums.

He leads me to the bed and he is on top of me, his naked weight pressing me down. My legs are open and he is between them, my cock in his mouth, a lubed finger in my ass. Be for too long I cum.

He straddles my head, and his cock is in my mouth again, getting hard. When it is fully hard, I lube it, and he positions himself between my wide spread legs. I lift my ass and put his cock in just the right place. He pushes. It hurts so much, but I bear down and he is inside me. He takes it slow until he is buried deep, then in and out slowly. I feel full, but I know that we are just starting. His pubic hair against my shaved skin feels good. He is kissing my nipples. I think I will have them pierced so he will have something to really pull on with his lips.

He fucks me for a while, then has me get on my belly and pulls my ass up, holding it with his hands and he mounts me. Hard in, out, hard in, I push back to meet him. I am dancing on a razors edge. He starts thrusting hard, almost without control. Bang, bang, into my ass. I am getting sore. I might be able to walk tomorrow. But I need this.

He has me back on my back. Into my ass, all the way out, back in. I know he wants to cum. He fucks me and I squeeze his cock. He cums in my ass. I am close to cumming. He pulls out and takes my cock in his mouth again and his fingers in my ass push me over the edge.

Yes Please. Fucking HOT!

To get home, watch a movie while my GF and her friend share my cock!

Or

Walk in the house see my GF wearing my favorite pair of boots and a strap on and nail my tush while I eat her friend out!

Or

Go to a club pick up a nice looking couple and do them both in a nice hotel room, we're talking toys, booze, drugs. Inhabitions out the window do everything and anything to them and have done to me in return!

Well which shall it be?

GF is on her way home. She saud she's angry and wants to punish some assholes! ;)

Well I think I'm set. message me if you want all the details. :devil:

fantasy

My husband to come home from work early with a work friend. Then have them fuck me hard. And finally get to experience double penetration.

A hot chick in our office always gets up close and personal next to me at my desk. I wish I was brave enough to touch her leg, then inner thigh and while she's talking and flirting with me, slide two fingers into her wet cunt, then smile at her as she tries to continue her conversation and tone without giving away the fact she is being violated. As I warm her up and get her soaking wet, she shifts her legs a part a little so I have better access to push my fingers in deeper. As she is looking at me, I pull them out and have her suck them clean.

my fantasy right now is to be out shopping en femme and find a clothing shop where a cute guy worked to help me out with an outfit, then get him into a fitting room to suck his cock

My fantasy is a man of quality wishing to marry me, a TS woman.

If only most men were willing to actually date a transwoman seriously...

I go to my lover's house. He is expecting me. I am wearing loose clothing and a jock strap as under wear. He strips me of everything except the jockstrap and fingers my ass. I get down on my knees and take him in my mouth. He cums. He leads me to the bed where we make out and he rolls me onto my belly and plays with my ass. He is getting hard again. He pulls me up, holds me by the waist strap of the jock strap and fucks me. I want to cum but the jock strap holds my cock down. He cums in my ass, and we collapse on the bed. He peels the jockstrap down and blows me.

right now...

At this moment my fantasy is:

Have a cool dude invite me over to his place to watch a ball game and during half time while we're in the kitchen getting snacks a napkin falls to the floor and while I reach down to get it I find myself eye-level with his crotch and notice the buldge underneath the fabric. He sees me lick my lips and unzips his trousers... I drop to my knees and reach in and pull out his stiff rod... kiss the head... lick the shaft and finally take his cock into my mouth.

Soon, we get into a nice rythm... my head bobbing back and forth while he fucks my throat.

I'm so engrossed that I don't realize that we're being watched until a soft voice whispers 'that's so fucking hot'. With cock still in mouth I glance to see his girlfriend standing in the hallway.

She steps into the kitchen and drops to her knees to join me. Together we share his cock. Both of us licking, kissing and sucking... The lust builds... he whispers that he's about to cum... I take his cock into my mouth and with each bob can feel his rod expanding... his girlfriend pulls it from my mouth and sucks with abandon... then just as he's about to explode she withdraws it with her fingers and points his cock at my face... she jacks him unti he cums into my waiting mouth.

Most of his cum reaches it's target but my face is covered in jizz.... before I have time to swallow, his girlfriend grabs my head and initiates a deep passionate kiss.

This is the beginning of long erotic afternoon.

At this moment my fantasy is:

Have a cool dude invite me over to his place to watch a ball game and during half time while we're in the kitchen getting snacks a napkin falls to the floor and while I reach down to get it I find myself eye-level with his crotch and notice the buldge underneath the fabric. He sees me lick my lips and unzips his trousers... I drop to my knees and reach in and pull out his stiff rod... kiss the head... lick the shaft and finally take his cock into my mouth.

Soon, we get into a nice rythm... my head bobbing back and forth while he fucks my throat.

I'm so engrossed that I don't realize that we're being watched until a soft voice whispers 'that's so fucking hot'. With cock still in mouth I glance to see his girlfriend standing in the hallway.

She steps into the kitchen and drops to her knees to join me. Together we share his cock. Both of us licking, kissing and sucking... The lust builds... he whispers that he's about to cum... I take his cock into my mouth and with each bob can feel his rod expanding... his girlfriend pulls it from my mouth and sucks with abandon... then just as he's about to explode she withdraws it with her fingers and points his cock at my face... she jacks him unti he cums into my waiting mouth.

Most of his cum reaches it's target but my face is covered in jizz.... before I have time to swallow, his girlfriend grabs my head and initiates a deep passionate kiss.

This is the beginning of long erotic afternoon.

A very erotic fantasy. Thank you for sharing that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back