Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone!

Took a nice hot bath, had a few screaming orgasms, shaved myself smooth, and now I'm sitting here alone, on a Friday night, dreaming of a cock to suck.

*le sigh*

I'm sure one of your horny boys can oblige a cock-starved girl...

Hello everyone!

Took a nice hot bath, had a few screaming orgasms, shaved myself smooth, and now I'm sitting here alone, on a Friday night, dreaming of a cock to suck.

*le sigh*

We are both shaved smooth tonight. I hate pubic hair too, gets stuck in the teeth. Cracks open the baby oil. MMMM aplys feels so nice huh Stacy. Pleasures you:devil:

Hello everyone!

*le sigh*

feel free to help yourself babe

It would be wrong for me not to admit how inspirational I have found creeping this thread. Thank you!

It would be wrong for me not to admit how inspirational I have found creeping this thread. Thank you!
The girls will be honoured to hear you say that, as am I :heart: Sometimes its nice to put the inspiration into practise... we all need practise... over and over :rolleyes:

and there's no need to creep... lurking is fine, VA does that :D

Can I join you girls? :heart:
We have big hearts and our arms ( yup legs too ) are open wide ;)
Lovely to meet you :kiss:
... PM if you have any asks, but just check back through the thread and you'll get the idea.
You could have Jenny's bed when she's not here...
I'm sure that'll be OK :)

http://filefap.com/files/1474106_cda5n/tumblr_llrldoTmpK1qhad33o1_500.jpg

OMG! The man that goes out right now and buys me those shoes will have his cock sucked so hard and so lovingly, you'll never want another gurl's mouth on it again!

I'm so easy to please!

Stacy!! You are so fucking hot, I am totally naked right now stroking my hard 6 incher that I would love to fuck your mouth with, so you can swallow my load and then fuck your tight little ass with. I would totally love to fuck you over and over again.....

Stacy!! You are so fucking hot, I am totally naked right now stroking my hard 6 incher that I would love to fuck your mouth with, so you can swallow my load and then fuck your tight little ass with. I would totally love to fuck you over and over again.....
dude if it was cool with you could I join in and we can double team her

i have to admit, as a woman, im a fan of seeing and experiencing a man blowing his load. the look, the feel, the taste... i love it

i have to admit, as a woman, im a fan of seeing and experiencing a man blowing his load. the look, the feel, the taste... i love it

well if your interested you have to be accepted or be enrolled but there is no stress you can post without every guy trying to attack, well maybe some but I'm not one of them

well if your interested you have to be accepted or be enrolled but there is no stress you can post without every guy trying to attack, well maybe some but I'm not one of them
Hey Nerdy :kiss: you looking after our interests here? :)
Hi HAB, Nerdy's like our big brother here, but we turn a blind eye to the incest: he needs release often and in quantity...
he's like " " " " " " " " ... well he's a big guy :D

Hey Nerdy :kiss: you looking after our interests here? :)
Hi HAB, Nerdy's like our big brother here, but we turn a blind eye to the incest: he needs release often and in quantity...
he's like " " " " " " " " ... well he's a big guy :D

I'm always looking after your interests I aim to please the ladies as often as I look to be pleased;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back