The "I Didn't Get Laid Today" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The husband is gone again, and so I'm at the beginning of another dry spell.

These are the times when I desperately wish for my poly fantasy to come true, so I could have a boyfriend on the side.

well will likely be this weekend for me... actually, the thought is strange after such a long time...

Nope. Didn't even masturbate yesterday, and won't have a chance to until this afternoon at the very least, and maybe not until tonight...

It's a cold night and we've been singing Christmas music, because that's what musicians do as the calendar scrolls around towards December, and Christmas has always been like a month-long Valentine's Day and I've never once gotten it to spend it in the company of a romantic partner (the closest being two years ago when we were at least in the same room for 90 minutes because I came to her church's midnight service) and as I look around me I see no prospects, none at all, nothing even vaguely within reach, all doors either sealed by the person behind them or by me myself--I admit that I'm very picky, and by "very picky" I mean "looking for someone who's at least three quarters my age and doesn't drink much," but that in itself seems to close off 80% of all avenues--and every time I try to make a change and move to new ground and open some new doors, it never works. It never works.

Feeling ten years older than I actually am doesn't help either.

Hi, I'm CWatson, and I seem to have subconsciously chosen to die a virgin.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm CWatson, and I seem to have subconsciously chosen to die a virgin.

I'd offer some assistance with that, miss, but I've already been caught.....that and you're a dude.

As far as that goes, since I'm married and I had sex a couple days ago, it'll probably be a while again.

Getting a vasectomy in a week and a half (day after Thanksgiving) isn't going to improve that record, either.

well i get to start over with the counting now. day four with no sex right now.

Goddamn, what's a guy gotta do to get laid round here?

...Hell, what's a fella gotta do to get noticed round here. I am at the community college, I am looking for a job, I'm doing a lot of singing, I'm on the dating sites, and still the only woman to have expressed any interest in me over the last six months is 1) a teenager, 2) a teenager in the creepy way ("Wow, CWatson, cradle-robbing much?") and 3) a teenager not in the "Hot nauty teenz is w8ing 4 u!" way that they write spam-email titles about.

I remember that, when I was taking a Psychology class on personality and cognitive biases, the teacher pointed out that human beings have a tendency to assume that they are better and more lucky than everyone around them. For instance, 90% of people claim they are a better-than-average driver. He said that the Psychology department had given out a survey (anonymous, I hope) on sexual habits amongst women at the university, and one of the questions was, "If sexually active, what would you predict as the likelihood of you getting pregnant during unprotected sex?" They said 10%. When asked about the likelihood of the average woman on campus, the average answer was 30%--despite the fact that the "average" woman on campus may or may not be using birth control, and (for that matter) may or may not be having sex. In other words, according to these female students, a celibate virgin is more likely to get pregnant than she is.

...And all I could think was, "How come I never meet any of these girls???"

Goddamn, what's a guy gotta do to get laid round here?

...Hell, what's a fella gotta do to get noticed round here. I am at the community college, I am looking for a job, I'm doing a lot of singing, I'm on the dating sites, and still the only woman to have expressed any interest in me over the last six months is 1) a teenager, 2) a teenager in the creepy way ("Wow, CWatson, cradle-robbing much?") and 3) a teenager not in the "Hot nauty teenz is w8ing 4 u!" way that they write spam-email titles about.

I remember that, when I was taking a Psychology class on personality and cognitive biases, the teacher pointed out that human beings have a tendency to assume that they are better and more lucky than everyone around them. For instance, 90% of people claim they are a better-than-average driver. He said that the Psychology department had given out a survey (anonymous, I hope) on sexual habits amongst women at the university, and one of the questions was, "If sexually active, what would you predict as the likelihood of you getting pregnant during unprotected sex?" They said 10%. When asked about the likelihood of the average woman on campus, the average answer was 30%--despite the fact that the "average" woman on campus may or may not be using birth control, and (for that matter) may or may not be having sex. In other words, according to these female students, a celibate virgin is more likely to get pregnant than she is.

...And all I could think was, "How come I never meet any of these girls???"

Sometimes I wonder how many people are on this boat.

And I meet those girls. It's just that none of them are interested in me either.

I'm Home

I don't know if I should feel relieved or depressed to identify so well with this thread

UGH! My boyfriend would rather play the new prince of persia than have sex.

2 months now! 2 fucking months!

havnt had any since saturday and since my other half is in the army and stationed in another state, i can kiss sex goodbye until he gets home :(
i cant even masturbate since it dosnt work... he'd better come home soon :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back