Needing more then groceries

Dudeinahat

Literotica Guru
Joined
Apr 7, 2017
Posts
657
After studying through another day at work Joe was headed home. He wondered what game would be on that he could sit around and watch. His wife sent him a text and asked him to stop on the way and get some things. He smiled thinking of going to Grocery Town, and wondered if the cute red head, Kaira, was working this evening, she was always friendly and had a big smile when he came in. He knew she was probably like that with most customers, but he liked to think she noticed him. He always picked her checkout line and would be friendly/ flirt with her, and she always was the the same with him. Then it back home, to the boring wife. They had been together over 15 years and the spark was long gone, Joe couldn't remember the last time they had sex, maybe his birthday or something, and she had quit taking care of her looks years ago, she never worked out anymore and had really packed on the pounds, she fearless did her hair or make up unless it was a special occasion.
Pulling into grocery town and walking through the the door the first thing he did was look for her, and yep she was working. He hurried and got what needed and headed for her checkout lane
 
Another night of work then back home to homework. At least it was my senior year and would be free of this town. Such a boring place to grow up she thought as she watched the boring fat people come through on their way from their terribly boring jobs to their dreadfully boring homes.
She was playing with her long curly red hair when he walked in. She did not know his name but he was the best looking guy she had seen all night. She knew he was married but so what, she could always take a few more details home and as she lay in her bed imagine him coming on to her.
She smiled at him as he walked through the automated doors. He saw her but looked awkward and trudged on.
"I wonder if he has a sexy wife at home and that's why he is always doing the shopping?" she wondered. Never having seen him with anyone her imagination ran wild. When he got in line behind the old lady buying tomorrows lunch she felt alive. She glanced at him and he saw her and smiled. She felt a flutter remembering her last images beneath the sheets after he came in a few days before.
She gave the old woman her change and then turned to him.
"Hey" she said playing it cool and starting to scan his items. She felt his eyes on her small hands with pink fingernails working. Her willowy pale face and features under her fiery red curls offset her green eyes.
"Forty three seventy five" she told him as she put his things in a bag then turned towards him.
 
Taking the card from his wallet he went to swipe it, then looking at her, and thinking of the boring night ahead of him, he felt like trying something
"Shame you have to work on such a nice evening, tell you what"... He turned and grabbed a candy bar " add this on as well, my treat to you" he said and gave her his best smile
'What the hell are thinking Joe, your a middle aged married man trying to flirt with an 18 yr old high school girl, yeah like you got a chance' was the thought that ran thru his head, but hey at worst he was doing something nice for the girl that always had a smile for him
 
She looked at him partially amused and partially flattered as he offered her candy. The thought of being his little girl sparked in her head and send a warm sensation through her. Luckily the apron covered her perky breasts now stiff with the idea of taking the candy.

"Oh I have all of those I want, the manger is nice to me, but thanks" she said smiling up at him with the confidence of knowing men were attracted to her.

"Yeah so many better things to be doing than working" she continued as she punched a few buttons and handed him his receipt. "Spending money for college is better than running around with boys around here I guess. Have a good night, with the family" she said as though testing the waters after seeing his wedding band.

She kept her smile as her young mind raced with insecure questions of her boldness and rampant desire of her young, unattached body. She drank in his smile and watched him leave.

"I would definitely do that!" she thought as her line was now gone and she could return to the People magazine she was flipping through before.
 
He replied to her as he attempted to banter.
"Oh dedicated to school? Or is just the BOYS around here that don't interest you?" He put a Lille more emphasizes on the word boys then he meant but what the hell
'Headed home to the family'- "ha, no just the wife at home, whom I'm sure is in the couch, perms entry dent by her ass, eating ice cream, she never wants to do ANYTHING anymore" he said with a deep sigh, she could see his smile fade a little at the thought of it.
He smiled at her agian as he left, glad the counter had been there to hide his growing bulge as they had chatted. Making it the the car he loaded up and drove home, where as predicted she was on the couch with ice cream, she had eaten already so Joe heated some leftovers and ate quietly, he got up to head into the den, his man cave, when she interrupted him
"I'm going to my sisters for the weekend, leaving Fri and be back on Tuesday, think you can manage without me "
"Yeah I'll be fine, and no I won't have anyone over for the games on Sunday" he added knowing what would come next. Getting to the den he flipped thru the channels, nothing on, with a devilish grin he turned the sound down and turned on some porn, he flipped thru looking for something exciting, he saw a young red head that sorta reminded him of the girl at the grocery, he watched for a minute but turned it off and let his imagination run wild thinking about her as he enjoyed his "alone time"
He woke up in the morning having fallen asleep in his recliner, got dressed and ready for work, he was looking forward to having the house to himself for a few days.
On the way home, to an empty house, he needed beer he thought, and he knew just where to stop and get some
 
Back at her post, Kaira dutifully read her magazine and checked out the customers. She was closing, it being Friday and she liked to get the extra hours. Friday nights were fun with kids trying to buy beer and more interesting men flirting with her as they bought party supplies for raging parties, she imagined.

It was not long after she had started her shift that the kind married stranger appeared. Strangely tonight he had a twelve pack of beer and nothing else. Kaira smiled at him.

"ID?" she asked with a flirty smile.

"Uh yeah" he stammered shocked to get carded. He knew she was flirting as he gave her his license.

She took the plastic card and studied it.

"Joseph huh?" she said acting as though she was looking for forgery marks. "This can't be you. It says your 40?" she said looking up at him. Her make up was a little more obvious tonight as she may be going somewhere after work. She went back to studying the license.

"What is your address?" she said asking one of the questions you might if testing that a person was using their own license.

"127 Elm Drive" he said enjoying the questioning.

"Uh huh" she said pondering his answer and holding his gaze for a moment. "I guess your old enough" she said handing back his license. She reached for the beer and slid it over the scanner which beeped and she entered the birth date.

"Tying one on tonight?" she asked as he pulled his card from his wallet to pay. "Special occasion?" she asked.
 
He smiled broadly at her and played along as she carded him
" the special occasion is that I have the house all to myself for 4 days ! And I'm gonna love every minute of it!" He said with a big smile " thought about going out but the bar scene isn't my thing,"
He paid for the beer after she scanned it, picking it up and getting ready to leave he thought 'no chance but why the hell not'
"Listen since you wouldn't let me buy you a candy bar, how about I buy you a beer after work? You know the address" he said with a wink as he left.
As he drove home 'what the hell were you thinking Joe, first there's no chance she shows up, but what are you gonna do if she does?'
It was a short drive and he cracked the first beer as he pulled into the driveway, walking in he ordered a pizza and changed out of his work clothes into some gym shorts and a tee shirt and sat back to relax
 
The night dragged as a few guys told her about parties and she begged off claiming her parents would be looking for her. The fact was her parents would be asleep by eleven and rarely checked if she was home anyway. They would go to happy hour and then get sloshed through dinner. It was one of the other reasons she liked working Friday nights.

Finally ten thirty rolled around and she was done. She stood outside the store as the manager offered her a ride. She knew he was not taking her to her house so she said "no thanks, I feel like walking."

"Yeah whatever. See you Sunday." He said trying not to seem too annoyed by her complete lack of interest.

She could not help but go back to the invitation to the old guys house. Her mind raced with possibilities. He is married and would never want anything more than something physical, which she damn sure needed. She was not a virgin but had broken up with her only boyfriend last summer when he went to college. They had dated for two years and had been each others first and now were both well versed.

"I can't" she told herself as she walked towards her street. "Elm is only a few blocks further" her primal side kept telling her. She imagined walking in with him half lit and getting so horny just with her showing up. She would get excited just having been there. So taboo, so naughty. She imagined telling her girlfriend Sara about her little adventure and somehow she had forgotten to turn on her street and was now looking down Elm.

"Am I really going to do this?" she thought looking around but it was dead quiet in the old neighborhood. The first mailbox was 137 so she continued, 135, 133, 131 and on until she was looking at a nice house with a light on and 127 clearly written on the mail box.

"What the fuck am I doing?" she said to herself. A car turned onto the street so she walked up the driveway, hoping not to be seen. The car passed as she felt relief and excitement like when she and Sara would sneak out and meet boys but she was alone and the boy was a very much older married man.

She and Sara had talked about guys they liked and Sara claimed to have once been with a twenty five year old. She said it was the "best sex ever! He was slow and thoughtful and knowledgeable" she said as her face faded back into a memory. Kaira knew it was either start touching herself right there in the shadows of this man's bushes or knock.

"knock knock" the sound was soft on the front door as her knees nearly knocked together with nerves under her pleated black skirt. She still had on the white oxford she had to wear as her uniform with her name tag pinned on. She took that off and put it in her pocket as she waited.
 
On his third beer now when he heard the knock on the door. Getting up thinking the Pizza guy had gotten the change wrong or forgot something opened the door wide
"Yeah what?." Then seeing who was at the door, some shock set in "oh hey I thought it was the pizza guy, he just left a minute ago....uh I'm glad your here....please come in, let me get you that beer I promised you"
Stunned that she had she had showed, yet both happy and to honest a little proud 'guess I still got it' he thought and hustled to the fridge to grab a couple beers for them, handing it to her "yeah I know you're not 21, but I doubt it's your first" he gave her a smile, changing the channel from the game that he had on to a random movie channel " please have a seat, so what's up ? " was all he could think to say
 
Smirking to herself with his awkward hustling to cover. She checked out the house as she walked in, fairly normal.

"Oh thanks, yeah I have had a beer before" she answered as he handed her the cold bottle. She raised it and took a drink feeling his eyes on her pale slender neck as she swallowed the foamy beer. She brought the bottle down and smiled at his open mouth.

"So do you often invite teen girls over when your wife is away?" she asked point blank. Her tone left him wondering if she was a narc or a flirt. "Don't answer, might get you in more trouble" she said with a wicked smile as she was feeling a bit of power in this situation.

She took her beer and walked into the living room and sat on the couch. "So is this were she lays all day and night?" she asked sounding rude, but he had told her. She crossed her legs as her skirt did not quite cover her knee. She had on white tennis shoes and no socks. "So thanks for inviting me over" she said watching him take his seat in the recliner.
 
The reality of the situation set in as she asked about him having girls over when his wife is gone, he swallowed hard on his beer, then she told him not to answer and he relaxed, she asked about the couch being where she sat, he looked at the cute young girl and how sloth his ace had gotten never doing anything
" yep that's the place, can you feel the lazy entering your body as you sit there? Maybe you now have a desire for ice cream?" He joked with her, his eyes glancing her over, trying to be careful not to ogle her, but still her legs were just so hot, he'll her whole body was smoking hot .
Finishing off his beer, his confidence was rising
"You are very welcome for the invite and thanks for showing up" he smiled "I'm sure a pretty young girl like you had some options on a Friday night" he turned the recliner to face her on the couch a little better " so besides all of this fun, what's your plans for the weekend?" He asked holding up his empty beer as an offer for another as he went to get a new one, he didn't bother to wait for an answer and grabbed two while he was at the fridge
 
Kaira was not a drinker but tonight was almost halfway through one and felt it's warming effects.

"I don't live far from here. With my parents" she said studying his reaction as he sat back in the recline having set another beer down in front of her. Kaira looked at it and smiled, "trying to get me drunk?" then laughed away any tension of stating the fact so obviously.

"If you don't like your wife, why do you stay with her?" she asked point blank with the innocence of a teen and confident of a young woman. She looked around the room until her eyes fell on Joseph who was looking a bit lower than her eyes. She crossed her legs and sat back feeling excited with this older man's attention. She took a long drink nearly finishing her first beer as he watched her throat swallow the cold brew. She pulled her elbows back onto the back of the couch which pushed her chest out and asked "So Joseph, what would your wife think if she saw us right now?" Kaira asked with a devilish grin as Joe became aware of her nipples now pressing out through her bra and blouse and small bumps on otherwise perfectly rounded breasts. "Would she be angry? Jealous?" Kaira asked leaning forward and swapping her empty for the full beer. "Or something else?" she said studying his reactions with her hypnotic green eyes as she brought the cold wet bottle mouth to her thirsty lips.
 
" it's easy, we get along but her sex drive is gone, and mine has gotten low, well for her anyway, but hey 100 quarts of ice cream will do that" he commented referring to how she has let herself go.
He studied her body as she sat there, 'now that gets my drive going agian' he thought to himself
" I suppose she would be upset, but then again we aren't doing anything more then talking now are we?" He smiled at her, knowing he was making light of a situation filled with a bit of tension as far as what was happening, he doubted either of them actually knew themselves where tonight would end up
" what about your parents, how would they feel about you being here?" He asked turning the tables on her, with a smile
 
"Well my mom wouldn't care. Since she caught me with my ex in their bed she had assumed I am the village whore. My daddy on the other hand would not be too pleased." She said taking another drink.

"Have you ever cheated?" she asked boldly.

Before he could answer she asked "do you even know how old I am?"
 
"18?" Joe said/asked hopefully
'Holy shit Joe what if she isn't ? Are you really gonna do this?' The thoughts ran thru his head as the tension built. If he was ever gonna do it THIS was his chance. Thinking of all the possibilities, the consequences if things didn't turn out well or they got caught. He took another look at her hot young body and pretty face, she made him feel young and vibrant agian, taking another long pull of his beer.
"I tell you what I'll make you a deal, you don't tell my wife and I won't tell your dad." He said with a smile " so mom caught you in bed with a broken huh? Lucky guy, well until he got caught"
 
Kaira smiled and blushed a little then said "I am eighteen, you can relax and I am sure my folks are passed out by now." She took another long drink and put the bottle down.

"So you never said if you ever cheated before? How long has it been?" she asks unable to keep her eyes from glancing down to his lap. Braking the uncomfortable silence she looks away and says "Yeah well he got out of there pretty quick but my mom was more surprised than angry. Later she told me she was a little jealous between the good looking guy and being on her bed and all. We were not having sex. I was giving him a blow job after school and she came home early. He liked to do it in their room. He was an interesting guy.
 
"Well I've fooled around a few times on work trips, but no I haven't before" he answered the question he had danced around earlier " well I've heard of after school specials but they were never that good" he laughed "so I guess he left before you were done? So giving him a Bj but not sex, does that make you a sweet innocent virgin?" He asked with a wry smile that said he knew better.
Finishing the beer, his eyes traveled over her agian ' well it's now or never, and she is hot and more important she is HERE' he thought to himself
" so is this 'good looking' guy still your bf or did the incedent run him off?" He shifted sitting up in the recliner and leaning forward closer to her
 
Kaira laughs as he asks if she is a virgin. "Not a virgin, sorry" she tells him as he leers at her and she can feel he is getting worked up.

"Well no, he did not finish at least not with my mom watching. I called him and talked him off" she says watching how he reacts. She tasks a slow and deliberate tone leaning up, licking her lips and saying "I told him how much I wanted him, wanted him inside me and feel him shoot his seed into me." She watched as Joe's mouth hung open and she stifled a laugh.

"He's gone to college and we are not together any more" she says changing her tone and leaning back on the couch where his wife sits and eats ice cream and watches tv, oblivious to her man's secret desires for the grocery cashier. She sits with him a step away and from the looks of his pants, hard as a rock.

"So what do you think Joe? Think you will finally break those vows? Commit the sin?" her voice growing deeper and gravely. "Do you want show me that cock Joe?" she asks with the confidence of knowing she is the object of his greatest desire. That she holds the keys to his greatest fantasy. "Or do you want to jerk off in your shower while your wife is doing whatever she wants, wherever she wants?"
 
Her dirty had its affect on him, and he opulent recall the last time he felt this hard and then she asked about it, his lust burning now realizing she wasn't kidding or just teasing
" oh I think my shower drain has more then its share of my cum it's time for it to go someplace much better"
He was committed now, standing up, his gym shorts did little to hide his raging hard on, grabbing the elastic waistband he pulled them out and over his cock and then down, exposing himself to her. He had always been proud of it. He has just over 7 inches, but what always set him apart was its girth, he had one of the thickest that he knew of, not like he saw a lot of guys fully hard, but the women he had been with had always commented on it, and even porn he felt he was as thick, or close, in girth, though some of them had unbelievable size.
He studied her reaction as he pulled it out and showed it her
"You know it's your hot body that got it this way, now I've shown you mine, it's only fair to see yours" he grinned
 
"Going all Harvey Weinstein on me huh?" Karia said with a smile as her eyes were riveted on the thick cock. It was definitely wider than anything she had had. Her ex was about the same length but damn, much smaller. She finally broke her staring contest with his one eyed snake and looked up.

"So you have a part in your movie for me?" she asked licking her pink lips. She briefly thought about leaving but then realized this was just what she needed. She brought her fingers to the buttons of her oxford on her chest and said "will you like knowing I was here when you wife is back?" She could hardly believe how dirty she was being but loved it and from the throbbing in "the log" as she now thought of it, he did too.

Her fingers opened several buttons down to her waist. She pulled the shirt from her skirt and it fell open revealing her pale white toned abs and simple white bra.

She looked at him as both of their hearts raced. "How long have you thought about me Joseph?" she asked using his name from his license. "Did some of that cum in the shower, come from visions of me in your head?" she asked as she slid her shirt off her arms. She reached behind her back and opened her bra clasp then leaned forward and let it slide down her arms. She looked up through her red curls,

"Tell me Joseph, how much have you wanted me?" her voice like a sexy whisper. Then she dropped the bra and sat up giving him a full view of her porcelain smooth skin pulled tight over her toned and athletic body. Her perky but small breasts topped with perfect pink nipples, now rock hard gave her a model like quality.

"How long Joseph?" she asked again sitting back on his wife's couch.
 
He loved the way she was teasing him, using his full name, and kept asking him such dirty questions
"The second time I saw you there, you gave me a little smile, and yes that night the shower drain washed down my cum thinking of you, and it has SO MANY times since" he told her being honest.
As her perfect breasts come into view his cock lurched and if possible got even larger and more swollen, he started to ooze a bit of pre cum as she sat back down.
His lust had completely taken over now "MMM honey if I was casting a movie I'd give you whatever part you wanted!"
 
She smiled at his obvious attraction for her. There was no doubt or teasing here. She brought her hands up to her breasts and kneaded them pinching her nipples are he spoke.

"I thought of you too" she said softly. "I imagined you waited in the parking lot at work and when it was dark, and I was walking out towards the street you would grab me." She looked up at him and wanting to keep this anticipation as long as possible said "and what did I do to get you to cum in the shower? What were you imagining me or you doing to me?" She feared he would be quick, judging by how excited he was and not sure if he was a mutliple shooter she tried to calm things a little.

"Can we have another beer?" she asked as she released her breasts and sat comfortably on the couch. "I want to hear what you imagine us doing" she smiled at him.
 
He kicked his shorts off and pulled his shirt over his head and walked naked into the kitchen to grab two more beers, calling back to her as he did "I'm hoping your wearing as much as I am when I get back!" He grabbed the beer and stood in front of the open fridge letting the cool air wash over his naked body, he was so hard now it almost hurt and he certainly had regain his composure, they were naked now and she had admitting to lusting for him, time to quit letting the little teen steer this conversation he thought to himself ' she may have been with a few boys, but the are generLly two pump chumps out to get there own, time she learned what it was like to be with an older man and experienced lover
Taking a deep breath he returned to the living room beers in hand
 
Sensing he was tiring of her endless questions she followed his commands and slid out of her shoes and skirt. She left her white cotton panties on and then laid on the couch opposite how his wife would watching TV. She was watching him, now naked with the log heavy between his legs. She let her thighs open as she lay on the couch. She sat up on one elbow and reached fro the beer.

"I am impressed with your patience, but that is how older men are right?" she said as she took a drink and put the bottle on the coffee table. "You like to take your time. Not like teen age boys who are all over you and then spurting in your hand before you even get wet." Her words were filthy but true. He never would have imagined having such a conversation with the fresh little daisy at the check out line.

"So what do you like?" she asked letting her eyes go from his eyes to his cock.
 
Back
Top