Cost of gambling

At first she thought he spoke of another woman till it dawn on her as she blushed.

" Your not exactly small and I'm still sore from earlier..I just...."* Her sentence cut off by her own scream as he slam her down on his cock"

She buries her face in his neck whimpering as she try relax and get use to his cock*
 
Vanessa whimpered as he pulled her to him, she began to take his advice as he spoke gently to her. She shivered as he held her , gaspsing as he lifted her up, wincing as he lowered her down on his cock. She slowly began concentrating on her breathing, relaxing for him...the pain slowly lowering as she was left with the odd sensation of feeling his huge cock slide ina nd out her pussy. She gasps as she dug her nails into him, blushing as the sensation of pain began to turn to bits of pleasure: " ohhh god...ohhh....arrrghhhh...aahhh"
 
She gasps as he lowered her on his huge rod,blushing as she felt the fire slowly grow inside her. Blushing as she was getting wetter for him, she blushed as he spoke. She shivered as he reminded her he was in control and she need ask permission.

Hey eyes widen as she gasps as he began to play with her clit, making her whimper: " ohhh god...holy....aahhhh...mmmmm" *She dug her nails into his shoulders , gasping as he began thrusts. She threw back her head as she was so wet for him, look up half dazed at her husband. She blushed and whispered: " more....please"
 
Vanessa took a step back with each of his sentence, her entire body shaking as he reminded he had the entire power over her life. Worse the law was on his side as he had ruined her life. She gasps as she felt the wall behind her as she looked up in tears: " Please...dont...let me...go...you wont see me again..."

Vanessa looks up at him dazed, winces as he pinned her on his cock, she lowered her gze as he reminded her she was his property. She look shock as he wanted her to wear a collar: " I don..." *She did not want to but knew she pay dearly if she defied him : " ...yes....sir"

"...more...please...sir"
 
Last edited:
Vanessa, gasps as he slowly stood up as she was impaled onhis cock, blushing as he walked to the wall. She threw back her head as she moaned getting wet for him, whimpering with need to have him deeper. His thrust met with loud gasps as she shivered as her nipple harden painfully. She rode his cock as she moaned, soaking wet, his thrust met with cries of pleasure

"ooohhh...mmmmmmm.....fuck...oh god....sooo big...arrrghhhh..."
 
Vanessa gasps as he reposion her, panics as he place her on her stomach. She relax instantely as he asked her to thrust him. She let out a loan of pleasure as he slide inside her pussy. She raised her ass up as she parted her legs open for him,

She push herself back on his cock meeting up with his throat as she he lets out cries of pleasure as she dug her fingers into the bed, monaing as she was soaking wet. She bit her lowerr lip, moaning and pleading for more as her nipples scarp on the bed sheets
 
Vanessa looked up panting heavily, blink a bit shock by his demand. She hesitated a moment before she grab her ankles and spread herself wide, exposing her wet pussy. She look away, blushing , too embarrassed to keep eye contact as she reach down to part her labia and expose her pussy to him. She whispered: " yes...sir"
 
She looked up embarressed, blushing as he was so forward and now sweet, gasps as he teased her...She wince as he position her, hey eyes bulging as she screams in pleasure: oohhh...god...yesss...yess...oh shit! yess...*thrusting her hips up as she wanted more as she was soaking wet*

"ohhh yess...please...more....sir...yess..yes...please...sir...!!"
 
She screamed in pleasure over and over again, her body responding to his command. She wrap her legs around him as he thrust inside her. Kissing him for the first time moaning :" yyeeeessssss. ..more...please...please...cum inside me !!"
 
She pulled back before crawling between his legs,she took his cock in her mouth. Looking up at him as she began to suck his cock as she moans. She pulled back slowly to stroke his cock in her. Hand, kissing down his shaft before taking his left ball in mouth sucking on it hard. Jerking him slowly with a firm grip as she suck his other ball. Soon she took both balls in her mouth, sucking hard and moaning as he was hard for her.

She climb over him as she place his hands on her tits as she guided his cock inside her. She moaned as she rode his cock slowly , moaning and begging him fuck her brains out.
 
Vanessa layed on the bed beside him, as she was exhausted:" that should last you a week..." She yawns as she was tired:" I'm hungry and I feel tired...how strange..."

She turn her back to him as she decided to go to sleep":" I want a giant breakfast tomorrow"
 
Vicky recoiled back as she peed herself as she made eye contact. She did not want go through another session.

The was crying from her last clients that took their turn do her ass and pussy while she was being fuck faced
 
Vanessa woke up sore, eating the breakfast they brought her even ask for extra stuff. She lay down on the bed for a few hours. Before getting up as she came with an idea. She ask the guard to bring her to his office.

She wore a nice dress as she entered his office. Could she his chair back as he face the window as he was talking business.

Just as he turn, he found her leaning on one of the chairs facing him

" Is there any way, I can go out ?"
 
She was extremely disappointed by the fact he would not allowed to go out. She did not want her home to feel like prison. She bite her lower lip : " I wanted to go out and relax, showing is part of that.."

She sighed and smirked :" no offence but I wanna do more than ride your cock all day"
She wasked by him and looked out: " how about some gardening or something?"
He was trying to not be difficult to her husband*
 
Vanessa looked around her she could not believe her eyes. He had so many tools and seeds and different plants it was shocking. She stared at them she stared at him , jaw practically dropping.

She smiled at him:" if I give you a list would you buy some seeds for me or flowers? Can I plant anything I want ? anywhere I want?"

She loved the idea of getting on her knees in the garden getting her hands dirty growing flowers in a huge Garden. It was a dream of hers to have her own garden to grow our own things like a witch. Gardens has always felt magical to her and now she has her own Magical Garden.
 
Vanessa spend most of the day taking notes and learning as much as she could in the time given with this red head.By the end, she had alots of notes and thank her for all the information. She always wanted her secret garden and now here it was before her very eyes. it frighten her as her husband had alot of same interest yet it was nice. The guard brough her a blanket to wear as the other lady left.

She stayed a few hours till it got hard to stay outside. She made her way inside of the house and headed to the office but was informed he went to rest. She headed to the bedroom and found him steping out of the shower naked. She turn her back to him as she turn beet red: " Thank you for the guarden...if its ok, i like to be everyday..."
 
Vanessa gasps as he began to peel off her clothes, blushing a bit too stun to react at his bold action. She quietly followed after him as she smiled as she entered the bath tub. She closed her eyes as she relax instantely under the hot water, moaning as her sore muscle relax. She blushed and giggles as she felt his hands roam over certain parts of her body. She layed back her head as she replyed: " I guessed, i best learn to enjoy these small moment afterall, i doubt you find me attractive when i get fat at 9 months...."

She was dessapointed as she was sure most men end up disguested by their wives after they gave birt or while their belly grew. She ran her hands over her belly bump as she wonder before he grew bored of her and their children once they come to the world as their goal to be his heir be completed. She tense up as she began to worry of their future and their relationship with their father.
 
Vanessa looks at him: " Am i, now? ...hey! hey...i cought that you smart ass..." She smiled as he reassured her that she be at his side as the mother of their children. She blink a bit surprised as he already thought of making the arrangements for their child room. She glance up at him: " Can our child atleast sleep in our room at the beginning? " *Se knew some men did not like having their baby in same room especially when they be having sex. But she did not like the idea of being seperated of her first *

She smiled at the idea that her husband personally make a bassinet for their child, she ran her hands over her baby bump; " I would love to see you build it for our baby" She return the kiss, and relaxed: " i love the idea you make the furniture for our sons...are you going to make two ? "

She kissed him: " As long as our sons are safe and well raised, i am happy...i just fear for their safety after you said their might be a leak...." * Looking concern once more as her hand began to shake*
 
Vanessa gasps as he playfully push her on the bed, she look up: " Your insatiable..."
She kissed him as she playfully clawed his chest: " I think, your nickname should be " wolf...with those eyes..." She smiled up at him*
 
Vanessa burst laughing : "Grey old wolf....hehehh ...fits you..." *She gasps as he slide inside her, she pulled hi closer and bit his lower ip as she parted her legs for him. " Practice makes perfect...heheh...perhaps i should practice with younger man to satisfy you " *She smirked as she teased him*

She playfully lick his lips before kissing him deeply moaning under him, shivering as her nipple hardens as she puls him closer....
 
Vanessa eyes widen as she whelped as he ram much rougher than she expected, she looked up at him. She could see he was upset with her statement, winces as he reposition her. She clung to him helplessly, his thrust rewarded with painful cries as she could not keep up with his powerful thrusts:" aarrrggghhhh....ooowwww....please...not...ggggrrrrr..." She gulp as his eyes seem to darken as his thrusts became painfully hard, making her whimper as she felt the head of his cock painfully ram against her cervix painfully hard with each thrust. Once again he was denying her pleasure, a harsh reminder she was his woman: " Please...stop...hurts....aarrrghhh..." *Whimpering knowing his stamina would have her be fucked for hours without mercy.

She somehow knew, she was at fault which upset her husband. She burried her face into his neck in tears whispering: " ...i'm sorry....please...no more..." *Whimpers knowing her apology only be acknowlwedge as he was satisfied with his point drilll in her holes as a reminder his right tight to discipline her as he saw fit. She pray he doesnt punish her anally dry knowing she step out of line*
 
Vanessa could see it in his face that he was being honnest, she crawled to lay beside him looking guilty: " I shouldnt of said that, i'm sorry..." *She kissed him with a small smile: " I'm glad your not or end up dead on your cock...heheh...i very highly doubt any man , younger or older could stand up to your skills..."

She ran her hand over his chest as she smiled: " I'm sorry for upsetting you...Robert..." *Using his name for the first time as she knowledge her wrong doing* " I want you to know, i wanna be a good wife to you even if sometimes, you need relief and need get a bit rough..." * she blushed as kissed him as she accepted her role as his woman and submit to his needs* " I might not enjoy it at the moment but i never hold it against you..." *She began to jerk his cock with her hand as she felt him harden once more for her. She took and deep breathe before she got on all four, she spraid her legs wide apart as she kept her head down. She reach back and stretch her buttcheek, submitting herself for the first time to a dry anal fuck. She tighten her ass just the way he enjoyed: " Please dry fuck my ass till you relieve your stress, husband...." *She raised up her ass to welcome a brutal dry anal punishment knowing he needed release and show her devotion to him as she acknowldge his right to all her holes like a good wife*
 
Vanessa eyes widen as she gasp as he pushed deep in her pussy, shivering as she now loved feeling full but his cock in her pussy. She tighten her pussy before his cock slip out, tightening her anus as much as she could as he aim on her as as she drop her head. She threw back her head and let out a cry as he ram it up her ass, she gulped trying stay tight for her man. She shivers as he possitio her arms, knowing it be a long night, raising up her ass to welcome his thrusts. She close her eyes tight as he began to thrust , god it still felt huge in her ass. She whimpered as his thrusts began more deep and fast, making her tense up whch made her nice and tight for his fuck.

" oooh god...yess....fuck...my ...oooowwwww....ass....deeper....harder...please....husband...aaarrrggghhhhh....please.....cum....in....my....aaarrrggghhhh....aaassss...."
Vanessa eyes bulging the faster he began to thrusts, she spread wider for her husband, submitting for his neeeds...she may not enjoy anal but egan undertanding his needs came first. It felt so odd to her as her need to make him happy grew as did the twins grew in her belly.

She raised up her ass when his thrusts became more powerful a reminder she was his woman now: " aarrrggghhhh..." *as time pass his cock became drier in her ass making her wince* " big...oh god...aarrrggghhhh...please...harder...i need...your ...aaarrrrggghhhhhh...cum...please...."
 
Vanessa collapse under him as he exploded inside her and drag her to him . She wince sore from his powerful thrust. She was always amazed how full she felt after he came inside her ass.

She glance back as her husband and his expression of great satisfaction. She cuddled up to him before drifting to sleep. She enjoyed falling asleep in his arms, feeling safe and loved by him.

She woke up in middle of the night a and found him holding her possessively. She mumbled : " you need tell your sons to stop moving so your wife can sleep" * She playfully bite him before drifting off to sleep.*
 
Vanessa had spend shopping for the guards and staff Christmas gift, but today she spend shopping for matching suit for her husband and sons. She thank the guards to help her carry the things as she got into the car.

She arrived home and was the Butler informed her that her husband had put the kids to bed. She went upstairs in their bedroom as the husband closed the door as he quietly step out of their bedroom. She smiled : "I got matching suit for you guys....for the party" *She kissed his cheek and undid her hair bun. She headed to the washroom to take a shower...
 
Back
Top