a Shadowrun escort service

Black Cat was quiet for a few moments as the three ladies looked at him for the answer. Even though he knew they would want everything, he knew he still needed to keep them in the dark about some things. Figuring out which part would be the interesting part. He sighed for a moment, shaking his head.

"This is why artifacts are bad for business. Everyone wants them."

He reached over and put the box of scrolls on the table, eating at the same time. He patted the top of it for a moment.

"We're delivering these scrolls to Lord Highbrow, no matter what. I have no clue what these do, but I do not leave fellow shadow runners to unsavory pricks like him."

Boom Boom and Blossom nodded as well. Though the nymph didn't like Highbrow, she knew how he ended up treating prisoners, especially female ones. He continued speaking.

"We can use that to our advantage as well. I'm not sure how much you have worked for or against the megacorps, but I've been on both sides of the the fence with both Ares and Aztec."

He gave a shiver for a moment at the memory of his last job with Aztec.

"I had a job with Aztec awhile back. I was trying to recover some data for them that had been stolen by some no bit hacker. It turns out that it had been one of their former employees was hiding some sensitive data and they wanted it back. Somehow I got set up as the bad guy and barely managed to escape off of their radar."

He left out the part that the rescued data had been Blake, the AI they had been working with and he was indebted to.

"Needless to say, Hoss wasn't happy and tried to steer clear of them. I talked with him earlier and he thinks there's been a leak within Ares from the beginning."

He looked at Chen for a moment, who turned quite pale and lifted her hands, shaking them and her head back and forth quickly. He just nodded for a moment before continuing.

"Either way, Hoss soon be getting new coordinates for a secondary drop-off point. Either way, we now have to shake off Aztec and they are most likely tracking our movements. So who wants to trick them into a battle with Lord High Prick?"
 
“Nice idea Black Cat… I want Lord Highbrow to get it, but not everyone else in Salish-Shidhe. I think a better approach might be to get Ares and Aztechnology to go at it.” Boom Boom pointed out. “It quite simple really, we’ll make sure both of the Megacorps are aware the artifact is with the other corp. They’ll each send in strike teams to acquire the object… oh yes… a real blood bath on both sides! I can see it now. In the end of all the chaos… they will come up empty. We’ll fake our deaths… like maybe we’ll all die in some horrible explosion. But in real life, we’ll sneak away, give the artifact to Hoss and lives out our lives somewhere else!” Boom Boom said with excitement… however Blossom and Chen were not excited by her idea at all. Then suddenly Blossom got a big smile on her face.

“Wait, I got a better idea!!” Blossom said in excitement. “We want the megacorps to run from the artifact… not want it. We need both groups to think the artifact is cursed. Or has some really bad side effects. Both groups will conclude the thing found in the ground was not worth their effort, and we’ll be home free.”

“I like that idea.” Chen agreed. “Blossom is a mage… some magic here and there, should do the trick. I can forge some background documents found with the object to validate the curse. The Artifact already has negative side effects. We just need to make them worse. I think we can pull it off. Once the megacorps back off… we give Lord Highbrow his scrolls… and your friends are released. I like Blossom’s plan” Chen voted.

Boom Boom had a sad look on her face. “I think the plan sucks. First of all, those greedy Megacorps are hard to fool… and more importantly there is no blood bath in Blossom’s plan!! I vote against it”

Everyone assumed Blossom was in favor of her own plan, so Chen, Boom Boom and Blossom looked to Black Cat for his vote. But before he could say anything, Boom Boom looked back at Chen.

“Chen, you know what the artifact’s negative effects are? What is this Artifact… cough it up.” Boom Boom demanded.

Chen glanced over to Black Cat but could not think of a way out of the direct question. “It’s Merlin's Cup of Life, a magical chalice. It can cure any illness.” Chen stated.

“FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!” Boom Boom said in shock as she realized how valuable the item was, and how Hoss had given them a really hard and sucky escort assignment!
 
Black Cat smiled for a moment.

"Boom Boom might be able to get her shot at seeing blood, after all. And use the greed of the megacorps against each other as well."

The three girls looked at him for a moment, the question clear on their faces. Black Cat waved them off.

"Chen, come with me. You need to contact your boss."

Waiting for Chen to get dressed, Black Cat headed back into the bedroom, dressing himself as well. Once Chen was ready, the two of them were in the private chatroom with Blake in his cat avatar as well. It took a little convincing by Chen for her professor to trust Black Cat to even talk to him directly.

"Professor Johnson, I need to to contact your contact at Ares and tell them to activate Code Crimson. Then you can leave for now."

Chen's professor looked at Black Cat blankly for a few moments before he disappeared. It isn't long before a new avatar appears in the room. It speaks, a metallic sounding voice coming from it.

"Who are you to know about that code?"

Black Cat grinned for a moment.

"I know because I have worked for you before and had to use it a couple of times. The name is Black Cat."

There were a few moments of silence in the room, Chen fidgeting nervously as she hoped things weren't going to go wrong. She jumped when the robot spoke again.

"So what is the nature of your request?"

"It's seems you have a leak within Ares trying to sabatoge the current delivery job assigned to me and my team from your company. A squad from Aztec is currently trailing us and trying to grab the item as well."

A few lights on the robot blinked as it spoke.

"This is bad for the company bottom line. Where are you headed for the strike team to met? How long will it take you to get there?"

Black Cat looked towards Chan, nodding to her. She reluctantly gave the coordiantes to the hiding place before Black Cat spoke.

"If we go slow and keep the Aztec soldiers focused on it, we can drag it out to three hours. No more or they will probably get suspicous."

The robot was silent for a few moment before lighting up again.

"A team will be there in two hours and waiting. Don't be late."

The robot disappeared before either of them to reply. Blake meowed for a moment before kicking the two of them out of the room.
 
The houseboat captain docked on a pier near Maryhill in the Salish-Shidhe territory. Just across the wide Columbia river was elf territory, Tir Tairngire. Boom Boom had been very clear to stay on Salish-Shidhe side of the river, as she did not want to have anything to do with those “Fucking Elves” as she put it. The sun was setting and the sunset was another amazing splash of colors. It was as if an impressionist artist had gone crazy and used every colored paint he owned. The spectacular canyon where the Columbia River cuts through the Cascade mountains with cliffs and overlooks framed the sunset scene before them. The Tir Tairngire mountains and waterfalls to the south and the Salish-Shidhe wineries perched on a bluff added to the panoramic view.

The team stepped off the houseboat and headed up into the Maryhill state park. Boom Boom was again dressed in full combat gear and carrying all her weapons, Blossom had her spell kit and a hand gun, Chen was packing too. Black Cat was Black Cat, none of the girl knew if he had brought weapons or not.

“Where are we headed?” Boom Boom asked.

“The Maryhill Stonehenge” Chen replied.

“So what is the deal with the Maryhill Stonehenge… did it spring out of the ground like the English Stonehenge?” Boom Boom asked. Stonehenge in England is perhaps the best known Awakened site on the planet, and with good reason. Besides its position along the powerful great ley manaline that bears its name, in 2061 during the Summer Solstice, Stonehenge underwent a remarkable restoration. By the time the sun had risen, the entire complex had rebuilt itself in full view of thousands of witnesses. Every stone was in place, even those that had disappeared centuries earlier. Many think, the druids and the powerful leys/mana lines that cross much of the United Kingdom were the cause on this.

“Oh No” Chen replied to Boom Boom question “This replica of Stonehenge was built by Sam Hill, a wealthy railroad and utilities magnate in 1918” Chen explained. “He erecting a full-size, astronomically-aligned replica of Stonehenge, because he believed the original in England had been used for human sacrifice. His replica was meant as a metaphorical memorial to the dead soldiers of World War I, a reminder that "humanity is still being sacrificed to the god of war." Chen said.

“Bolted to the upturned "sacrifice" side of the altar stone is a plaque that extols "the fire of patriotism which death alone can quench." Sam Hill labored on his Stonehenge for twelve years before it was complete. By then he was in a deep depression, and he died soon afterward. He had himself buried next to Stonehenge, about halfway down the bluff, because he didn't get along with his family. And there is no easy path to his grave, because he wanted to be left alone.” Chen said.

Boom Boom glance up the bluff toward the Stonehenge structure and noticed torches burning around the Stonehenge site.

“What is going on up there?” Boom Boom asked.

Chen had a surprised look on her face “I don’t know” was her answer.
 
The little group was about to continue moving towards the small path that curved around the edge of the bluff when a gruff voice was heard behind them.

"About time you made it. Black Cat and company, I assume."

The girls all jumped a bit, Boom Boom going for her sniper rifle. Black Cat wasn't quite as spooked as the girls, turning to see a rough looking elf step out of the shadow of a nearby tree. It would have taken someone highly trained to have noticed the elf, even geared down as he was. He was suited up in a state of the art camouflage suit that was able to blend almost seamlessly in with the wearer's surrounding.

"I'm Captain Chocak Devualle, leader of Delta Two from Ares. We've been waiting for your arrival for half an hour now. Were you followed?"

Black Cat glanced out the way they had come, his eyes shifting through the various modes. It didn't take him very long to pick out the Aztec soldiers, despite their attempts to be as stealthy as possible. They had not worn any special equipment, believing they would have no problem with just Black Cat and his team. The shadow runner grinned and nodded.

"Of course we were. I'm sure you could have figured it out just as quick. Can you hold them off?"

The Ares captain smirked for a moment, but he didn't say anything as he just pulled the hood over his head as he stepped back into the shadow. Black Cat looked at Boom Boom, who was still looking very on edge. Not that he could blame her.

"These guys will take care of things down here. After you."

He grinned for a moment as he made a little sweeping motion with his right hand, just to be a tease. However he knew he was probably going to have to pay big time to Ares for this little use of their company property. True, this was partly their doing as well, but that would be beside the point.
 
Boom Boom took point and headed up the hill. She kept whispering to herself “never work with others… never!” She was getting irked at everyone having secrets. Keeping secrets on a mission was a sure way to get people killed. In this case, the person was mostly like her!

As Boom Boom and the others got near the top, they could just peek over the ridge line to see what was going on at the Stonehenge replica. The sun had set, but there was enough light from a few lit torches. There were druids at the replica, preforming some kind of a ritual. The 8 men were standing on the outer ring of stones. They were dressed in simple brown monk outfits with a rope around the waist to hold it together. The women were dressed in beautiful silk gauze robes… all of them very beautiful. It looked like the druid illustrated swimsuit edition. The eight women were in the center of Stonehenge. They were singing/chanting a beautiful song.

Boom Boom, being a magical metahuman, could feel the entire circle surge with magical energy. The singing grew louder. The words were sweet and the listeners all felt like they knew the song from somewhere, but they couldn't quite place it. On the third chorus of the beautiful melody the male druids who were outside of the stone circle removed they clothing. They swayed with the enchanting song and lights began to flicker about the stone circle. The lights grew stronger and illuminated the scene.

“Something is about to happen” Boom Boom whispered to the others. But everyone could tell this already as ritual reached its climax. The naked male druids shifted... changed form… suddenly they became eight pure white unicorns.

“That was… unexpected” Boom Boom commented.

“Oh frak! I think I know what is going to happen next!” Blossom gasped in surprise.

The beautiful women poured wine into chalices, some herbs were added and then they began to dance. The unicorns approached the middle of Stonehenge. The unicorn’s animalistic lust became clear as each unicorn's massive cock grew hard.

“The more prudish might consider this obscene!” Boom Boom gasped staring at the huge Unicorn cocks. The male unicorns each drank from the wine chalices. As the chalices were emptied, the women removed their silk gauze robes. They also shapechange into female unicorns. The flicking lights seemed to keep the song going, and provided light for the ritual. The male and female unicorns began to… well… the exact details can be left to the imagination of the readers.

“Ok, they all busy… head over to the front of the bluff” Chen said.

“I thought the artifact was at Stonehenge?” Boom Boom asked.

“It is… kind of… its inside Sam Hill’s tomb, about halfway down the bluff. I figured it was a good place to hide the thing.” Chen explained.

“That means the soldiers at the bottom of the bluff might see us and shoot at us!” Blossom said.

Boom Boom started to whisper “never work with others… never!” over and over to herself. She quickly ran across the edge of the Stonehenge replica and down the path toward the tomb of Sam Hill. She took a quick glance at the unicorn fuck fest going on in the middle of Stonehenge and the horned horses were to busy getting their jollies too notice her. She waved for the others to join her.
 
Last edited:
When Boom Boom began her run towards the other side of the bluff, Black Cat rolled his eyes a little. He couldn't blame her for wanting to get through this, but she needed to learn a little caution. He skirted around the edge of the ceremony, followed by Blossom and Chen. As the three got closer to the edge, he motioned for them to get low. They were going to be targets in the open and he wanted to check the things out.

"Get down."

He hissed softly as he came up behind Boom Boom, laying down at the edge of the bluff. Boom Boom shot him a look like she was going to say something before deciding to decline a comment for a now, getting down with the rest of the group. Black Cat shifted his eyes thru the different modes, picking out the positions of most of the soldiers in the forest below them.

"We're going to be sitting ducks going to, so I'll go first. Keep at least five meters bewteen us."

He glanced back at the others for a moment, Blossom and Chen nodding eagerly. Boom Boom scowled, but nodded as well. He shifted himself to a crouch before moving down the dirt path that lead down to the tomb. He was halfway towards the tomb when he looked back to check on the ladies.

"Looking goo-.."

He was cut off by the sudden sting of a bullet grazing across the bridge of his nose and thumping into the dirt at the same time as they heard the clap of a rifle from the forest. Two more bullets impacted next to Black Cat before the forest below them erupted into a light and sound show.

The Ares soldiers were using laser weaponry, so the beams of light from their weapons cut long paths of red light to their targets while flashes from gun muzzles picked out the Aztec soldiers. The four of them paused to watched the show for a few seconds before Black Cat started moving once more. By the time they reached the tomb, the night had gone quiet other than the noises from the ceremony above them.
 
The sound of gun shots could still be heard, every so often. The four of them stayed low to the ground and move while in a crouch just in case. Boom Boom special eyes could just make out the tomb stone’s word. It said

Sam Hill
13 May 1857 – 26 February 1931

“Amid natures great
unrest
he sought rest”

“Fitting” She said to herself “We got nature fucking above us and shooting below, meanwhile this guy is resting.”

“The cup is over here.” Chen said as she moved in a crouch to the back side of the tomb. Boom Boom followed her and saw the recently disturbed earth. She and Chen dug up the cup in no time.

“We got it” Boom Boom reported to Black Cat “I suggested we make our way back to the fucking unicorns. It is a little safer than all those gun toting soldiers below this place”

The four of them worked their way back to the top of the hill only to be met by a herd of unicorns! The stallions all looked satisfied with cum dripping off their cocks and all the female unicorns had a “just fucked” glow about them.

“Hi” Boom Boom said “just passing by… don’t mind us.” But none of the unicorns got out of their way. Then one of the stallions transformed back into a human druid. He was naked.

“Who are you… and why are you here?” He asked. He was clearly pissed off.
 
Black Cat blinked for a moment, not quite expecting the 'warm welcome' from the druids. He took a breathe for a moment before answering the guy.

"As she said, we weren't trying to interrupt you. We had a little business to deal with..."

He trailed off for a moment before turning to the ladies and motioning them closer. He lowered his voice for a moment.

"I hate to say it, but I think we need these guys to help."

Boom Boom made a little sound of being a little upset at his suggestion. She merely nodded while the other two smiled and nodded.

"Going back through the firefight isn't exactly the best thing, as it's between us and the boat. So, agreed?" Getting nods from Chen and Blossom, and a slight one from Boom Boom, he nodded back. Turning back to the druid, he gave a little smile.

"I hate to be a bother, but we are in a bit of a jam. We can't exactly get back to our boat," he motioned behind them with his thumb,"So I was hoping we might be able to get a ride to the nearest town. We'll buy dinner for whoever accepts."

The man frowned for a moment, not saying a word. He lifted finger as if to make a response before lowering his hand. He turned back to his group and walked to them. They were far enough away to not be heard, but the druid was quite animated as he talked. A few more transformed, adding to the conversation. Black Cat sighed for a moment, watching.

"Let's hope this goes well. I would rather not be out here all night."
 
“Black Cat… I DON’T like surprises! What the FUCK?” Boom Boom started into to Black Cat then she noticed the blood on Black Cat’s face. “There is blood all over the bridge of your nose.” Boom Boom pointed out as she handed him a cloth to clean it up.

“Thanks” is all Black Cat said as he grabbed the cloth and the Druids came back to the shadow runners.

“We have agreed to carry you to Goldendale under one condition. All of you must engage in our sexual ritual.” The druid spoke person explained.

“You are going to turn us into unicorns?” Blossom asked.

“Only if you wish. The sex ritual can be done as you are. This ritual is not for fun. We’ll be collecting the fluids produced in sex rituals.” The Druid explained.

“Sexual fluids?” Chen asked concerned.

“We’ll be using it to anoint a talisman” The Druid said

“Ok… sure we agree” Boom Boom jumped in and told the man without asking anyone else. "Let’s get out of here”

The druids turned back into unicorns and Chen, Blossom, and Boom Boom each rode a male unicorn, while Black Cat was riding a female unicorn. Twilight was over and it was dark as the group rode off towards Goldendale. The gait the male unicorns had selected was perfect to bounce the female shadow runners up and down exciting their pussies!
 
Back
Top