Sneaking around(closed)

Matt put the pot off coffee back and turned to face his sister while she asked her question. "Oh I slept very well," The toaster popped his bagel and he took it out and started buttering it. "I had a nice intense workout and then a hot shower before I went to bed and I feel great." Matt took a bite of his bagel placing his knife in the sink. "What about you sis?"
 
Abby raised an eye brow, but smiled. “You must have been feeling better after that medicine last night then.”

She paused to take a sip of her coffee before answering his question, thinking for a moment about her night. She been spending a lot of time on her laptop, chatting, of late and had a few guys she’d gotten friendly with….. one she’d even been flirting very naughtily with to the extent of sending nude pics.

“Oh, my night was mostly relaxing.” She said finally, hiding her smirk behind another drink of coffee.

She wondered what her big brother would think if he knew his sister was cybering guy and sending pictures of her naked body? She was of course careful not to send any of her face, and even used a fake name to avoid possible stalkers, as was smart. Still she suspected he’d likely chastise her at least, even stop talking to her…. After tell their mother about it.
 
"Oh I feel a lot better. Mom's medicine worked wonders." Matt said thinking back to the night before when him and his mother had sex not once, but twice. Thinking about her tight slick wet pussy wrapped around his cock caused him to started getting hard. He cleared his throat and brought a hand down to his groin to hide any signs of his growing erection.

"That's good. Always nice to enjoy a nice relaxing night." Matt said grabbing a cup of coffee and heading towards the door that lead down to his room. He wanted to get away before his sister spotted his erection. "I'm gonna go get my morning workout in. See you later sis." Matt opened the door and disappeared down the stairs into his room.

His cock so hard, from thinking about his mother. Setting the coffee cup down on the desk in the corner of the room he sat down moving the mouse to wake his computer up. He checked his emails to see if there was anything from Amber, the girl he has been cybering with and trading pictures. She is this really naughty girl and always turns Matt on so much when she talks about how badly she wants him. Matt smirked and pulled his cock out of the fly of his pajama pants, the same pants he was wearing in front of his sister, and took a picture of his huge cock. Matt attached it to an email and wrote the caption, wish you could help take care of this Amber, and then he hit send.
 
Back
Top