Rrevenge is best served with a cold heart

Jordan signed for 'The Package' as Kimberly was known as and delivered to Jordan's apartment , dressed ready for sex, in fishnet stockings and silk crotchless panties with a matching silk bra that just supported her breasts allowing her nipples to peek above the soft padded cups.

"Turn around Kimberly, I want to see if they have transformed you into the slut that you really are."

Jordan fondled her whole body, touching her as if he owned her, his fingers played with the new piercing in her clit, chuckling with delight as she flinched when he circled round it and aroused her and she moaned her need to him.

"Excellent, you will be in a state of constant arousal, always wet and wanting, this is what you want isn't it my little slut? The best part being that you will deny your husband and tell him you have someone who can give you what you want. Of course he will want to know who it is but you won't tell him will you? That will be our little secret, he won't know when you come to visit me in my office to get your fix."

He had her driven back to her home and left half naked on the doorstep.
 
I manage to get in the house snd dressed before my husband makes it home. That evening he wants sex i say “no i have a headach” he looks at me knowing its a lie and demands to know who else is in picture and he will ise his power to ruin them. Again i say “no one, just tired” he keaves it at that for now and we go to bed. The next evening i have a charity function to attend, i arrive,to the shock of those that know me, alone, they ask where my husbsnd is, I tell them we are disagreeing right now and we will be fine to quell any suspicion.

http://www.bluemaize.net/im/dresses/little-black-dress-10.jpg

I am wearing black spagetti little black dress 2” above the knees, dark brown pantyhose and 2” steappy black heels with a diamond choker necklace. As i chat to other donors and people i know, i notice some of the wait staff, of the african American persuasion, serving food and or’derves keep eyeing me up abd something seems not right.
 
Abondo, the head chef had a roving eye and a penchant for young white women, he also seemed to be able to sniff out any that weren't getting any.

He spotted Kimberly as soon as she arrived, alone, looking lost and out of her depth. Abondo kept a close eye on her for an hour noting that she was knocking back the Brandy at regular intervals. He decided to move in before she started staggering and drawing attention to herself.

"Boring isn't it? All alone and no one to talk to. Maybe you'd like to see how I make all these delicacies, I am really rather good with my hands." As he spoke he let his hand brush over the rear of her little black dress, nothing too obvious but enough to ascertain that she was wearing pantyhose and nothing else.

Kimberly was bored enough and accepted Abondo's invitation to visit the kitchen, which was now deserted.

"As you must be aware the secret to any great delicacy is the quality of the cream, I have my own special cream, would you like to help me make some?"

He had worked Kimberly so that she was between Abondo and a butt high metal table. Without her really noticing he had lifted the hem of her dress to crotch level and he pressed her back against the table and pushed his knee between her legs.

"First you have to take Black Mamba and stroke it, like this."

He pushed one of her hands down the front of his pants where his Black Mamba was lurking.

They were disturbed when one of the serving staff came in.

Abondo had to stop although Kimberly was panting hard,

"Come back in half an hour and we'll continue with the lesson." he hissed
 
Last edited:
Bored out if my mind at this function, growing tired of frivolous chat about what everyone has or questions about my husband, i walk around checking out paintings and the other artwork. Again i see some of the “wait staff” acting a bit suspicious. My own curiosity gets the best of me as i follow two members into the kitchen area. I stop and peek around a corner where Abondo and a few others are tallking of planning a heist. I should run and tell, but the situation with fighting amongst other things has left my sense of adventure dry, so probably against better judgment i continue to eavesdrop.
 
When Kimberly left the kitchen Abondo gathered his cronies round him to discuss the final plans for relieving all these rich white people of their money and jewellery. Out of the corner of his eye he spotted Kimberly peeking round the corner of an oven. Moving quickly like a cat he caught Kimberly by her hair and dragged her squealing to the group.

"I was going to have this one all to myself but she will need to be kept occupied during the heist so Salas you can keep her mouth full for a while."

Salas grinned, his gleaming white teeth filed to sharp points.

"Sure thing boss, my pleasure, I ain't had a whitey for a couple of months now."

His big black hand already searching for his mammoth cock.

Kimberly was hauled onto the table her dress lifted to her waist , her pantyhose dragged down to her knees so she couldn't run.

"She's got good tits boss,,,,,,,,,,,, can I?" Salas pleaded with Abondo as he ran his hands over her body.

"Yeah ok then but no more, her sweet cunt's mine."

Salas tore the thin spaghetti straps from Kimberly's shoulders and slid the top of her dress down so her tits bounced once free.

"When can I start feeding her Boss?

"Soon Salas, soon, be patient."
 
My eyes grow wide as my mouth is covered and my perky breasts now out on display. Held down in the table as they are fondled, rubbed and even lightly pinched as thecones that stayed back “sample” my breasts. Some just touching, some sucking on them. My breathing increases from nervous anticipation of whats going to happen next. Both with the heist i just heard about and to me.
 
With her bent over the metal kitchen counters her nipples were pressed hard against the cold surface and caused her nipples to harden into pebbles that ached with a burning need to be used in some way but Abondo moved behind her and caressed her firm white ass, kneading the soft pliant flesh then he struck, a hard slap on one cheek then the other before he pulled her ass crack open and thrust his hot throbbing cock deep into her ass. Kimberly gasped as he plundered her tight brown hole but couldn't stop herself from pushing back onto his ravishing cock.

"You're loving this aren't you you little slut?" Abondo growled, thick creamy cum gushing into Kimberly's lily white ass.
 
Last edited:
My mouth is covered to muffle me as my tight as is taken. He compliments my long legs as i wince as he stuffs me. Never did much anal, and surely not this size. Suddenly i hear what sounds like gunshots being fired in the air and the crowd in the main hall being told to get on the ground and they wont get hurt. The cold metal of the table makes my nipples rock hard. I try to wiggle away but to no avail as my tall slender frame is easily pinned to the table as the heist takes places at the same time i am being fucked hard.
 
Kimberly's tight pussy was stretched and filled to its limit as the shooting and shouting and screaming continues. Kimberly's body is pounded and pummelled by her assailant who grunts loudly with each powerful thrust into her forcing her pussy to betray her and begin to lubricate her silky pink hole and she finds herself pushing back to take the massive horny cock deep inside her and she moans and whimpers for him to cum inside her.
"That's it baby tell me that you want my spunk inside you, then you can cum and show how much you love it."
 
Seeing the giant “rock” of a diamond on my finger he knows mu husband must have somecserious momey. “Whats amatter rich bitch not getting any at home?” He snickers in regards to my body betraying me and pushing back to his out of instinct a few times. “We will meet again” as he pulls out and takes off out the back with acfew of his masked cohorts. I manage to retrieve my dress and fix it before stumbling out of the kitchen snd collspsing to the floor out of exhsustion and the encounter i just went through.
 
Kimberly is only vaguely aware of the hands lifting her and laying her o one of the trestle tables where the smashed crockery had been.

"I reckon she's completely out of it, she's been fucked into oblivion, I don't see why we can't have bit of fun as well."

The voices seemed to come from far away but the hands between her legs and rubbing her over sensitised clit were only too real. Without any real effort on their part Kimberly was soon bucking her hips against the probing hands,

"It seems the little slut wants more, well let's give it to her."

Kimberly's dress was soon off again and she lay on the table too tired to move and bathing in the glow of excitement as her legs were parted ad she felt a large domed cock pushing into her wet cunt, the only sound being the soft squelching noise and the wet slapping sound of flesh against flesh and the satisfied moans from her as she was brought to climax again and again by at least half a dozen different cocks.

Finally a voice spoke,

"Okay everyone done? Let's leave her to recover, she was so far out of it she'll think it was the same guy that first fucked her."

They all filed out remembering how soft her bucking body had been under each one of them.
 
I wake up in my bed, not sure how i managed to get home from the charity event a head still foggy from night before. Turn on morning news and it mentions the heist from the night before and looking for suspects. After a shower and my coffee i see two enails. One from husband saying he “ misses” me and will be out of town for another week on “business”. Since i like new clothes i shoukd expect a couple of packages today that he bought me. After i answer the door and get the two packages they consist of...

Then i see email from you thst reads....
 
Jordan sent the email to Kimberly telling her that he was on his way and to be 'ready' for him. He knew full well that she would know what he meant by 'Ready' for him. She was to be in her sexiest outfit with a drink ready for him, the bed sheets were to be fresh and the toys laid out on the bedside table.
When he arrived she was dressed in clothes he had never seen before and she informed him that her husband had sent them in the expectation that he would be the one to see her wearing them. A black lace dress with a deep revealing cleavage There was no possibility of a bra but Jordan demanded that she show him her crotch, her underwear consisted of a matching black lace open crotch g-string. Kimberly's clit piercing was clearly visible and Jordan played with it, tugging on her clit and arousing Kimberly to fever pitch and on the very edge of cumming.

"Oh no you don't you sexy bitch, you wait until I tell you, first I want you on your knees thanking me for using you."

Kimberly sank to her knees and fished out the hot meaty rod that she knew so well and began to thank him in between long licks along his shaft, coating it in her saliva.
 
You comment that being 5’10 on my knees puts your cock at the perfect height. You catch me off guard by face fucking me hard fir a good minute. As you pull out i struggle to catch breath panting a bit. “Whats a matter ms rich wife diva cant handle it?” You say sternly trying to put me in my place. Just then i take your whole cock in my warm wet mouth and begin to suck with a pleasing sucking sensation that blows your mind that you have never felt before. As i suck its almost too much for you, you try to pull my head off but I swat your hand and keep sucking with a near insatiable appetite.
 
The soft sucking sounds that Kimberly made on Jordan's cock drove him crazy and he grabbed the back of her head and pulled her head forward so his cock was down the back of her throat and her nose was among his dark curly hair. She was struggling to breathe and her hands clawed at his hairy muscular thighs.Jordan held her there gasping for breath until her eyes rolled back and she was on the brink of passing out, he released her and she sat back on her haunches sucking in air. Her pert pear shaped tits heaved as she looked at him, her eyes watering.

"I reckon next time I'll let you pass out and then fuck you." he said with a lecherous grin.
 
The stern talk made me partially upset but also drew me to you because I could tell that hidden under your “power trips” over a rich wife like me. You cared for me and that made me want revenge on him negecting me even more as we discussed more ways we could get back at him as you know i would follow your “advice” for me claiming it was for my own good and not just your personal gain as you watched me breathing a bit hard recovering from the oral assault I had just received.
 
Last edited:
In spite of my threat to choke you and fuck you while unconscious Kimberly pressed herself against me, her soft tits and hard nipples squashed against my skin, they were hot and feverish as you looked at me with devoted eyes.

"What is it you want from me? To take you away from all this, away from a husband who doesn't give two fucks for you and drives you into getting picked up in a bar and getting fucked, is that what you want? Well I don't, I had a great time using you to get back at your useless cunt of a husband but you mean nothing to me so you might as well go home and confess everything to him, he might be stupid enough to think that it wasn't your fault and forgive you. So we'll have one more fuck then you go home."

I see the stunned look on your face and roll you on your back and drive my cock deep inside you, ignoring your tears and you grind your hips against me trying to convince me that you were too good in bed to be cast to one side.
When we had finished fucking you got up to get dressed and leave but I called out,

"Where do you think you're going get back in this bed and and spread your legs.
 
Last edited:
I stop at the doorway, your voice stern but with a “really enjoy our time” tone to it. I turn and saunter back to you. Being 5’10 nearly look you in the eyes. We smirk at each other,both breathing deeply like a game of chicken to see who will budge first. “Have a seat stud!” You seem taken aback by my bold words. You dont move at first then i lightly push you and it catches you off guard so you are now sitting on the edge of the bed. My mile long 40” legs straddle you before lowering my still wet pussy onto your stll hard cock. “More pussy dear?” I ask rhetorically. My legs “spread” on either side of yours as i use my long legs for leverage as i begin to bounce up and down. “Like my toned spread legs dont you babe?”
 
When I told Kimberly to come back I expected her to throw a tantrum at being used as a throw away fuck but she came back eagerly sitting me down and straddling me with her long, strong, toned legs. I couldn't have moved even if I had wanted to. Her hot wet cunt sank down onto me her slippery hot hole enveloping my shaft like a hot towel. When she began sliding her cunt along my shaft it was heavenly. Kimberly fucked herself on my cock screaming her pleasure, her gorgeous tits bounced and swayed in a hypnotic dance and it was all I could do to stop myself from grasping her firm melons and sucking on her engorged swollen nipples, within a few minutes I was ready to cum and Kimberly had her eyes closed with her head thrown back and jerking side to side with her hair swirling round her face.

Suddenly she shuddered and screamed out at the top of her voice,

"FUCK, OHHHH FUCK, YESSS , FUCK, I'M CUMMINGGGGGG."

Only she wasn't just cumming, she was squirting like a fountain, spraying her warm juices over my stomach some even reaching my mouth. For me it was as though a dam had burst as my hot cum jetted into her wet, slippery hole, jet after jet painted the inside of her cunt until she lay on me exhausted.

"I'm really glad you didn't go." I chuckled.
 
Last edited:
After collapsing on you we fall asleep together. You awake in the morning alone again as your phone beeps with a voice mail from me. You think it odd because the nimber that came up, you recognized as my husband’s office phone. The message says... “ need to see you to discus more business ventures and have a good way for my husband to regret always neglecting me. With that as the sun is setting you enter the high rise executive office. Since you are my husband’s boss no one thinks it is odd to see you so no questions asked. Even though he is in mettings in a bullding across the way. As i came earlier saying needed to get some papers from my husband’s office. As you enter, mind you still daylight coming through the windows, you see me standing in the middle of the large office area holding a clipboard and wearing just a pair of baby blue 3” strappy heels. The clip board reads. “Fuck me! All over this office sir”. You then...
 
I read your message on the clipboard and grin,

"Receiving you loud and clear."

I move in on you and sit you in one of the more luxurious office chairs and tilt it so you are more or less on your back and then drape your long legs over the arm rests on either side and lick my lips at your drooling cunt. Then om y hands and knees I move between your legs and bury my tongue in your wet snatch and feel you hump your hips against my face until you cum on my face and I slide up your body, my mouth leaving a snail trail of your glistening pussy juices along your body and between your naked tits, I reach your face and growl,

"GRRRRRRRRR, lick your cum off my face."

When you are done I drag you by your hair into my office and the adjacent shower,

"About time we cleaned you up you dirty slut, but first,"

I rammed your tight ass under the hot shower and heard you screaming for more.
 
Then, catching me off guard you pull me from shower back into the office area, but still completely dripping wet and naked! We end against the windows looking out, my breasts up against them as you slide into my pussy from behind. The building across thecway cod probably aee the action although they wouldn’t be able to tell faces or good descriptions anything like that.
“How the hell are you still hard!” I whimper as you pump me up against the glass. We are quite a few floors up so the street level cannot see us but a few buildings can make out that two people are having “fun” even if they cannot make out the identity of those involved, namely us!
 
I found your luscious body so soft and yielding as I groped you, my hands squeezing each gorgeous soft silky breast and over your firm flat belly before I found your sex button that made you squeal as I rubbed the tip as it peeked from its hood.

"Stay there for a moment while I make a few calls, you remember our first night when I invited others to watch us from other buildings? Well that was at night and all they could see would have been a shadowy figure dancing on my cock, now it is daylight and they will have a good view of you squirming on my cock, some might even recognise you."

I made the calls and returned to press you up against the cool glass of the window and spread your legs wide and opened your brown bud and slid my cock into your ass even though it was as dry as the desert initially but you pushed your ass back at me, wanting and needing to be fucked and whimpering then your ass began lubricating and I found it easier to push right into your depths. I stayed deep inside your ass and rolled your hips so my cock rubbed against every part of your insides.

"You're loving this aren't you my horny little slut, being used and knowing there are others watching you, using their binoculars to see you writhe and squirm and quite possibly they will record it and send me a copy. When I receive it we can watch your degradation and humiliation together, I might even have a copy sent to your husband who is so ignorant of what a slut he has for a wife."
 
I give you a look that is conflicting. It partially says “pleae dont send him a copy” while also saying “who cares he does not appreciate me”. Soft moans escape my lips as my tall slender body clad just in my heels is pressed to the cool glass. Your movement inside me is both aggressive yet passionate at the same time. I think “I hope no one recognizes me or this could get awkward” but all i can think of is the release i need and moments later I cum hard. We boh clean up after resting for a bit and you say “see you a few days” as you have out of town business. That evening my phone rings. It was a Mr. Tomas, the VP from a corporation that I was doing a “women in corporate world” speech tomorrow for. I figured it was just a confirmation but after “confirming my appearence and details on time, the voice said “nice show Mrs Palmer” and hung up.
 
James Tomas had enjoyed the show in the window of the office block opposite and had recorded it to watch in slow motion later. He was grateful to the chap who alerted him that there was a show going on. It had happened a few times before and it was always wonderful to see the expression on the faces of the sluts being pounded, ranging from delirious delight to fear in their eyes as their naked bodies were pressed against the glass of the window. This time, however, he recognised the woman being fucked as Kimberly Palmer whose husband also worked in that office block although it wasn't her husband who had his cock up her ass, he had no idea who it was and quite frankly he didn't care, all he knew was he wanted a piece of her. As luck would have it she was due to give a speech on 'Women in Corporate World' at the local meeting hall the next day that he had arranged. He gave her a call, ostensibly to confirm times and venue when that was done he couldn't resist adding 'Nice show Mrs Palmer'

As the meeting hall filled up he couldn't wait for Kimberly to show up, he had plans for both of them after the meeting. When she finally arrived his cock hardened in his suit and he envisaged divesting her of her white button down shirt dress that came down to just below her crotch and displayed her lack of panties whenever she bent forwards.

"Welcome, Kimberly we are all waiting to hear what you have to say after we've viewed this video."

Everyone sat down to watch the video with James and Kimberly sat on the front row.

The video began with just a view of the office window then slowly zoomed in until a naked woman, instantly recognisable as Kimberly, was seen pressing her naked tits against the glass with a look of sheer ecstasy on her face, behind her was the shadowy figure of a man who was clearly fucking her.
 
Back
Top