For bottoms. What do you enjoy more?

I do love to suck cock, but nothing feels better than a rock hard cock pounding balls deep in my ass!
 
I could suck cock all day, but there's nothing like a man thrusting lustily in my quivering, hungry ass.
Especially when his delicious hard cock is rubbing against your prostate as he's fucking your ass really good and hard eventually making you cum. Having a hard cock in my mouth and swallowing cum is great too! I love the taste of hard cock. So delicious.
 
Especially when his delicious hard cock is rubbing against your prostate as he's fucking your ass really good and hard eventually making you cum. Having a hard cock in my mouth and swallowing cum is great too! I love the taste of hard cock. So delicious.

...and you need to turn on your PM's.
 
I really cant say right now, love women but had my first bi experience about a month ago, it was just oral, no anal at all. But thinking about it.
 
I'm enjoying reading these posts from all these hot bottoms. It's fascinating to read the variety of opinions about what gets you all hot!:devil:
 
It was kind of a rushed thing , spur of the moment and I gave him a BJ, he was from out of town but wants to come back and try more. Who knows

I know it has been said before but anal is great feels so good to have a nice cock inside you
 
My experience of each is rather limited so I think more research is needed so I can make a well informed decision :D
 
My favorite is what he wants to do right now. If he wants to fuck my mouth, I will be in heaven while he does. If he wants to pound my ass, I will be transported into another world. If he wants me sucking him while he carries on a conversation, I will try to be as distracting as I can, I love it when my sucking breaks their concentration.
 
Getting fucked while sucking a big cock is my all time dream.
 
Definitely getting fucked, for me sucking is basically foreplay.

@hex2112: I've only done it once, but it was definitely hot..
 
Hey bi_sg, consider enabling Private Messaging

go to User CP in the upper left corner of this page.
select Edit Options
select Enable Private Messaging
go to the bottom of the page and click Save Changes.
 
...it's suck, suck and SUCK!!!

I absolutely LOVE sucking cocks and can honestly say that, for me, there is no greater pleasure in the world than taking a man's cock into my mouth...savoring it...enjoying it...pleasuring it...loving it! Feeling him get hard...hearing him moan with delight...taking those involuntary hip thrusts into my mouth...feeling his cock sliding along my restless tongue...bumping the back of my throat! And then...that most intense of thrills...feeling that luscious penis throb into orgasm...jerking and spurting...pumping its load of precious semen into my eagerly sucking mouth...filling it...coating it! Mmmm...and I swallow and swallow and swallow...moaning out my own ecstasy as I hungrily receive his climax!

Oh, yes...I'm a cocksucker, and there's no doubt about it! Of course, I'll do ANYTHING to please men, but sucking cock is where MY heart is!!! 💟

I have sucked many cocks and that is my passion to have the head of a cock in my mouth squirting it sweet cum. Maybe if I had two cocks I would try one in the ass while sucking on the other. :D
 
Sucking is fun and I love it when a cock spurts in my mouth, but nothing is better than getting my asshole stretched and pounded. Just being taken and used is such a tremendous feeling.
 
Back
Top