Love's Leverage (closed)

-Elliot nods and let it loose from his mind never had another woman except one made him think like a ass he breathed and let it exit his mind as they showed up at the spot. He approached with her more of a body guard and a second tongue then anything. He was still thinking how he would speak but got his character and walked with Sophie.-
 
Sophie went storming into Liu's office.

What in the hell. They told me you could keep him under control... Do you call an attack on a museum UNDER CONTROL!!!

She railed into the man behind the desk who was looking like a child caught with his hand in cookie jar just before dinner.

I told him to be careful... However his idea of careful has changed over the years.

His bodyguards eyeing the one she brought with her.

Well fix this or my associate here will fix him is that clear?

He nodded. Chin's issue with your request will be dealt with if it hasn't already.

She nodded.

And how will it or has it been dealt with?

There was a woman he has been looking for to return to him. Everything will be alright I assure you. Your shipments will arrive on time and with no more unneeded attention.

With that she turned sharp.

Let's go.

She motioned to Eliot and left.
 
-Elliot walked and followed till they where out of ears range.-"Ok then so next piece of the puzzle."
 
Let's go see what Parker has found.

Sophie tries not to sound worried until Parker chimes in.

Guys... There is a purse a lot of blood and No Danni. But no Chin either.
 
-Elliot bit his lip.-"Thats not bad but not good either keep searching parker."-He looked out the window.-"Whats next then nate?"-Elliot had idea yeah he probbably could take these jokers down this wouldn't be much different then when he worked for damion monroe.-
 
Nate didn't answer but Hardisan spoke.

Eyes open Parker you said blood and he slammed the earpiece down slammed a shot of whiskey and left.

Sophie sighed with a slight growl.

And he was worried about her going rogue on this. We meet up at the warehouse the shipments are to arrive. Hardisan keep a close eye on the museum cameras too. I don't like this.
 
-Elliot sighed a bit he just had to focus.-"Then meeting up it is lets hope we can stop them."-He said gently.-"Guess we should focus on the mark it self its a race at this point."
 
Sophie nodded.

When you have talked with Danni have you gotten any information about her past with Chin or any of this Eliot?

Her mind was racing trying to second guess two old friends at once.

Parker spoke up. I found something... Bringing it with me.
 
"She talked a bit about it but....Nothing i can think of that would make it prevalent right now"-He said thinking about what was happening.-
 
Parker got to the warehouse as did Hardisan but showed them the tablet of Nate having a fairly heated discussion with the monks. Sophie looked to Parker.

What did you find?

Parker held out the knife that Nate had said was Red's when Danni had it at his throat with a piece of paper colded around it that simply said Eliot. Sophie looked to Eliot.

She would never part with this unless...

She didn't want to finish that thought.
 
-Elliot gently took it and removed thebpaper gently and put the knofe in a holster on his belt one he had there cor the mission he opened up the paper slowly a bit frightened.-"I can only imagine."-He saidnas he opened it.-"What she is going through."
 
Nate's voice spoke up behind them a younger monk standing by him.

Danni has upped the stakes...

The monk then spoke up.

She have elders do death prayers over her... Tell us she will end them all... Only way she can know they not come back... Strange voice from machine alarm tell your friend here only logic of actions...

Sophie shook her head in futile plea for him not to say it as the monk continued

Machine voice say suicide mission... She say that only way make sure they all die and cannot harm anyone else..
 
"Nate....We need to go after her unless your letting this go...But i won't I made anpromise to red...To watch her...i can't explain it...But if your not going i am i have done missions like she said and have a 100% success rate...It's brutal but it works Hardisen do you have a lock on where she went at all."
 
No we are not letting this go Eliot.

Nate answered. Sophie and you are still in grift so if anyone will have a chance of spotting her and helping her when it all goes down its the two of you Hardisan Parker and I will deal with the rest. If it gets too risky we just take a page out of Danni's book and end them all.
 
-Elliot sighed and thought about reds old com signal he walked off and still in grift he took off his ear piece and changed the channel to reds old signal.-"Danni?"-he tried to see of he could reach her.-
 
There was no answer from Danni. Nate started to take out his flask only to have it grabbed out of his hands by Sophie.

Oh no... You are going to be in your right mind for this Nate and that's final. Eliot keep this away from him. It will fit your part of the grift anyway. Let's go.

Hardisan looked to Nate and Eliot.

I haven't known her long or know who the Red is but I know who trained her. She ain't gonna get rub out by punks like these. Now... Let's do this.
 
-Elliot put the flask on his belt and nods as he walked with sophie out to the car and drove off.-"Ok where are we going now."
 
The warehouse.

Sophie spoke.

Danni... I can't imagine how she has survived this lonewolf style for so long
 
"That was Reds trainning to.."-He said and looked to the road driving.-"We were trained to be able and handle missions with no back up...We lot good guys because they took on powers beyond them."
 
Sophie sighed.

If her father could see her now. Or her adoptive family. Well I am sure she will be alright and we left Nate in capable hands with Parker and Hardisan so time to be pissed off at the Zhang family again and... Hope Danni is there as well.
 
-Elliot nods as they got to the ware house they got out as Elliot got in to character following Sophie.-
 
Well Chin... Liu... Is the little problem solved so we can conduct business now?

Sophie still had that temper going once more as she walked into the warehouse. Liu nodded and pointed to Danni banging by her wrists and a very conflicted Chin staring at her. Next to him was someone who could pass for an older brother to them as well keeping an eye on Chin.

Problem solved Older brother take over problem solving. Chin will not go against him.

His tone was less than sure about Chin.
 
-Elliot looked around yes there were Two Armed Guards on Top and a few watching them Elliot had Two pistols on him to match his appearance of a Body Guard This was going to be hard they were concealed and didn't show them at all. He bit his lips not staring at Danni he just didn't know what he should do He wanted to follow the con but .....He herd gun clicks as the Armed body guards Pointed there guns as Elliot looked and mentioned.-"Um I know this isn't the best time to ask but whats going on?" -Elliot looked to Chin and Liu -"I thought we were in good standing here."
 
Liu quickly gestured for them to stand down.

Shen... No need for this they are associate of mine.

The other man nodded with a grumble.

You and Chin with western women... Stand down... For now. Chin and Liu will deal with you all while I finish his issue.

Gesturing to Danni.
 
-Elliot looked to Dani hanging there not able to tell if she was awake or UN-concious Elliot stole the glance and followed Sophie.-"I hope your Ex Partner Decides to play hard ball."-he mentions to Sophie as Sophie reassured him he will.-
 
Back
Top