I wanna be...

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I want to be" in control, with a sissy on her knees in front of me with her panties down around her ankles. Her beautiful eyes are looking up to me looking for reassurance as she takes my cock in her hands and leans in for her first taste. She asks if she can stroke herself while taking me in her mouth.

I want to be....on my knees in front of Chris with my panties down around my ankles, and with my beautiful eyes are looking up to Chris looking for reassurance as I take his cock in my hands and lean in for my first taste...

I want to be. . .

-filmed providing raw homosexual pleasure to men of all ages and colors, sucking their dicks, sucking on their balls, taking long thick cocks up my ass, jacking men off with my hands. . .

How good that would feel, so hot that would make a lot of men want to fuck me and put their big swollen dicks in my mouth.

Would love to hear from you other guys that love cock too.

-filmed providing raw homosexual pleasure to men of all ages and colors, sucking their dicks, sucking on their balls, taking long thick cocks up my ass, jacking men off with my hands. . .

How good that would feel, so hot that would make a lot of men want to fuck me and put their big swollen dicks in my mouth.

Would love to hear from you other guys that love cock too.

God that is something I dream of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back