What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just pre-applying for a mortgage prequalification. Their little calculator claimed I was eligible for a loan of up to 352,000. :eek: I couldn't even imagine being in that much debt! I thought banks and credit unions were supposed to be responsible with money!

I was just pre-applying for a mortgage prequalification. Their little calculator claimed I was eligible for a loan of up to 352,000. :eek: I couldn't even imagine being in that much debt! I thought banks and credit unions were supposed to be responsible with money!

They just want to make sure that you have enough house to provide me with my own room and warm comfy bed. Oh, and I need a billiard room and a walk in closet. That will keep me happy which will lead to lots of good sex for you. So...they are just looking out for your sex life, ensuring it will be fulfilled by a pretty Moon.

They just want to make sure that you have enough house to provide me with my own room and warm comfy bed. Oh, and I need a billiard room and a walk in closet. That will keep me happy which will lead to lots of good sex for you. So...they are just looking out for your sex life, ensuring it will be fulfilled by a pretty Moon.

You get a wire dog kennel in the garage. And it will be small enough so that when I use the stun gun on the bars, you can't escape it. But don't worry, I'll let you sleep in my bed when you're good, and only shock the bars when you're bad. Hey, if that was good enough for Vail, it'll be good enough for you.

Your walk in closet will become my new gun safe. That will give me room to expand my collection; 21 guns are not enough. :D

Now the billiard room is a good idea. I think I'd like shooting pool. ;)

You get a wire dog kennel in the garage. And it will be small enough so that when I use the stun gun on the bars, you can't escape it. But don't worry, I'll let you sleep in my bed when you're good, and only shock the bars when you're bad. Hey, if that was good enough for Vail, it'll be good enough for you.

Your walk in closet will become my new gun safe. That will give me room to expand my collection; 21 guns are not enough. :D

Now the billiard room is a good idea. I think I'd like shooting pool. ;)

You would rather torture me than pamper me with lots of luxurious space? :eek:

I am totally not shooting pool with you! I will build my own nice house right next to yours and never invite you over. Harumph!

You would rather torture me than pamper me with lots of luxurious space? :eek:

I am totally not shooting pool with you! I will build my own nice house right next to yours and never invite you over. Harumph!

I forgot to amend that in the event of sweet-talkin' all prior negotiated arrangements are subject to change.
:kiss:

Edit:

Just got all caught up including my email story. Now.. I have to go pack a box to ship so I can get out in the mail tomorrow.

Last edited:

I forgot to amend that in the event of sweet-talkin' all prior negotiated arrangements are subject to change.
:kiss:

Well...if you build me a nice room with a big comfy bed and a walk–in closet, I just might let you keep me in the dog house with electrified bars just for fun. And maybe I will let you beat me at nine ball...or you can punish me for beating you later that night. Yes...I like that.

Well...if you build me a nice room with a big comfy bed and a walk–in closet, I just might let you keep me in the dog house with electrified bars just for fun. And maybe I will let you beat me at nine ball...or you can punish me for beating you later that night. Yes...I like that.

Well, I'm afraid my tastes run quite a bit more simple. But the house I'm hoping to view next weekend if my realtor can set it up has 15 and a half acres, mostly wooded, but hopefully usable (not vertical). It's a two bedroom, but I think there is an apartment over the garage.

Well, I'm afraid my tastes run quite a bit more simple. But the house I'm hoping to view next weekend if my realtor can set it up has 15 and a half acres, mostly wooded, but hopefully usable (not vertical). It's a two bedroom, but I think there is an apartment over the garage.
Then I shall camp out in the woods and stalk you from afar. We can shoot pool under the stars.

Nothing in this world is free...

However I am certain we can come to some sort of pleasant arrangement.

"Pleasant", huh?

What I'm doing?
Getting my boy to behave by telling him I have an extra Mommy Eye.
He asked where it is.... To see it.
"I can't show you! It'll close up and I can never use it again."
"So I can't see it at all?"
"Well, Here. Lets see if there is a mommyeye online."

I showed him this.
9a7e7fa9-2280-4211-a7f1-6fba371d0705.jpg

His teacher is going to have a field day tomorrow.

(And before anyone accuses me of "scaring my kid".... He told me it was awesome.)

Last edited:
"Pleasant", huh?

What I'm doing?
Getting my boy to behave by telling him I have an extra Mommy Eye.
He asked where it is.... To see it.
"I can't show you! It'll close up and I can never use it again."
"So I can't see it at all?"
"Well, Here. Lets see if there is a mommyeye online."

I showed him this.
9a7e7fa9-2280-4211-a7f1-6fba371d0705.jpg

His teacher is going to have a field day tomorrow.

(And before anyone accuses me of "scaring my kid".... He told me it was awesome.)

Hah! It is awesome.

And yes. I believe the arrangement will be mutually beneficial and enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back