What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WAYDRN?

Whimpering, craving hands in my hair, nails on my skin.. far too manythings really.

miss vivi, i have to tell you. for some reason i have a huge lady crush on you

31959591.jpg

Alright kiddo. I'm going to say this at the risk of coming off as a complete bitch.

1. In the SRP: Write more than one sentence in every post of your role play. Give someone something more to work with. Maybe someone out there on literotica gets off on single line posts, but it is immensely more helpful if you give more to operate with. Instead of making 5 posts with one sentence in each, it's probably better to make 1 post with 5 sentences, so you don't come off as spam.

I will refrain from making comments on your grammar, spelling and lack of punctuation. I realize it's most likely a pet peeve of mine and plenty of people on Lit are incapable of using spell check. I mess up too, but it's altogether a good idea to minimize errors like that.

2. In the Lounge: You'll notice that people typically are okay with short one liners. Typically. Those people have history. They've established a character, a reputation and relationships with other people. Within those interactions, one liners can convey a lot more meaning.

Since you're new, giving people more context to work with, is good. It will encourage people to get to know you. Though at this point you might need to do a bit of work to dig yourself out of the hole you put yourself in.

Unfortunately, a majority of those that frequent the Lounge are snobs. I'm one of them. We typically prefer longer paragraphs, and descriptive settings. You might not find a writer that fits with your style in the Lounge and spamming links to your thread(s) is not helping.

3. Give people an idea of what you're looking for. How do you see the scene panning out? Do you have ideas? Do you want the writer to be gentle? brutal? kind? cold? This is especially true when you're advertising. Don't just put in a title. Give people an idea of what it's about, and what to expect. And please. There are places for advertisements like that. It's called Seeking RPers & Inspiration and Existing Threads Seeking Writers.

And in those two spots, it's typically preferred to make one post with all of your available thread ideas, instead of 4 separate posts with only a link.

4. Be patient. Literotica is not like cyber sex on a messenger. Even the best take a few days before they get interested writers. People have lives. They don't sit out on Literotica all day waiting for you to put up posts. Give people time to look over your ideas and they'll message you if they're interested.

applauds

You're awesome.

Yeah, what she said!

:rose:

Just got home from work bout 20 minutes ago and so far I have~

moved a queen sized bed into the attic, moved my computer desk into the upstairs hallway, done dishes and am further deciding if I want to put together my weight bench tonight or clean my house first and do it, tomorrow.

Right this second~I am on neopets collecting free shit while thinking on the rest of my evening.

Alright kiddo. I'm going to say this at the risk of coming off as a complete bitch.

1. In the SRP: Write more than one sentence in every post of your role play. Give someone something more to work with. Maybe someone out there on literotica gets off on single line posts, but it is immensely more helpful if you give more to operate with. Instead of making 5 posts with one sentence in each, it's probably better to make 1 post with 5 sentences, so you don't come off as spam.

I will refrain from making comments on your grammar, spelling and lack of punctuation. I realize it's most likely a pet peeve of mine and plenty of people on Lit are incapable of using spell check. I mess up too, but it's altogether a good idea to minimize errors like that.

2. In the Lounge: You'll notice that people typically are okay with short one liners. Typically. Those people have history. They've established a character, a reputation and relationships with other people. Within those interactions, one liners can convey a lot more meaning.

Since you're new, giving people more context to work with, is good. It will encourage people to get to know you. Though at this point you might need to do a bit of work to dig yourself out of the hole you put yourself in.

Unfortunately, a majority of those that frequent the Lounge are snobs. I'm one of them. We typically prefer longer paragraphs, and descriptive settings. You might not find a writer that fits with your style in the Lounge and spamming links to your thread(s) is not helping.

3. Give people an idea of what you're looking for. How do you see the scene panning out? Do you have ideas? Do you want the writer to be gentle? brutal? kind? cold? This is especially true when you're advertising. Don't just put in a title. Give people an idea of what it's about, and what to expect. And please. There are places for advertisements like that. It's called Seeking RPers & Inspiration and Existing Threads Seeking Writers.

And in those two spots, it's typically preferred to make one post with all of your available thread ideas, instead of 4 separate posts with only a link.

4. Be patient. Literotica is not like cyber sex on a messenger. Even the best take a few days before they get interested writers. People have lives. They don't sit out on Literotica all day waiting for you to put up posts. Give people time to look over your ideas and they'll message you if they're interested.

VT... perfectly stated... and you most certainly did NOT come off as a bitch of any kind....

:rose:

Home from a lovely Christmas party, considering taking a photo of little old me before I return to 'real life' and look considerably less 'presentable' than I do right now.

Home from a lovely Christmas party, considering taking a photo of little old me before I return to 'real life' and look considerably less 'presentable' than I do right now.

I am sure there are many, myself included, who would very much appreciate that photo!!!! :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back