What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking a break from gutting my bedroom closet. Where does all this stuff come from?? I swear it breeds in the dark:confused:

Reading a novel called The Rook, by Daniel O'Malley. A debut contemporary fantasy thriller.

Getting carried away with plans and spending waaaaay too much money :D

But damn it feels good ;)

*Turning on a lovely witch and nibbling her neck like corn on the cob, finding that fluttering pulse points with my lips alone to kiss and suck there.*

Giggles then sighs as soft lip caress smooth, sensitive flesh. Hands rising to stroke lightly up and down the elf's upper arms.

How are you doing Lovely one?

Better, I think. *Arms slip around a warm body, fingers caressing up and down a sexy back, then straying to a curvy hip to rest there a moment.* Someone told me something a couple days ago that really made me feel good. You know how it feels when someone says something out of the blue that really lets you know how much you've touched their lives? It was like that.

Better, I think. *Arms slip around a warm body, fingers caressing up and down a sexy back, then straying to a curvy hip to rest there a moment.* Someone told me something a couple days ago that really made me feel good. You know how it feels when someone says something out of the blue that really lets you know how much you've touched their lives? It was like that.

Happy to hear things might be getting better for you and you touch many people's lives in many ways so, while it doesn't surprise me to hear someone tell you that, I'm very glad that they did.

Smiles and leans closer to whisper.

And you are a light, you know. An inspiration and a beacon for many.

Happy to hear things might be getting better for you and you touch many people's lives in many ways so, while it doesn't surprise me to hear someone tell you that, I'm very glad that they did.

Smiles and leans closer to whisper.

And you are a light, you know. An inspiration and a beacon for many.

Thank you, my sister. *Kissing your cheek softly*

I have to share this joke with you.

Baby's First Doctor Visit
A woman and a baby were in the doctor's examining room, waiting for the doctor to come in for the baby's first exam.
The doctor arrived, and examined the baby; checked his weight, and being a little concerned, asked if the baby was breast-fed or bottle-fed.

'Breast-fed,' she replied.

'Well, strip down to your waist,' the doctor ordered.

She did. He pinched her nipples, pressed, kneaded, and rubbed both breasts for a while in a very professional and detailed examination.

Motioning to her to get dressed, the doctor said,
'No wonder this baby is underweight; you don't have any milk!'

‘I know,' she said, 'I'm his Grandma, but I'm glad I came!

Wasting 4 hours on tumblr, youtube, deviantart, and then in the chat-room where I met a delightful woman...who I will probably never talk to again. After all that, how many words have I written for a story thread? None.

I have no discipline. Can someone please help.

Bad Moon

Last edited:

A woman and a baby were in the doctor's examining room, waiting for the doctor to come in for the baby's first exam.
The doctor arrived, and examined the baby; checked his weight, and being a little concerned, asked if the baby was breast-fed or bottle-fed.

She did. He pinched her nipples, pressed, kneaded, and rubbed both breasts for a while in a very professional and detailed examination.

Laughs, a lot

Thanks for that :kiss:

LOL!! That was very nice!!
Looks like ur weekend went well Ann!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back