Under Quarantine

4est_4est_Gump

Run Forrest! RUN!
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Posts
89,007
That's why the aliens stopped visiting us, took their spaceships and went home.

:(

I blame Islam. :cool: Ok..., it could have been Newark too...
 
You should erase the word 'spaceships', if you want to capture an angrier, more militant audience (aka S + D).
You'll be stuck, otherwise, with Mike, Renard Russe and me.
 
You and Mike are probably the only ones not on ignore in that list.


;)

Should I have said flying saucers?

UWTB?

:eek:
 
poor 4ass

only 2 posters ever read his shit


demotivational-posters-punch-people-in-the-face.jpg
 
I see it's your turn now..
omg that "babies punching each others in the face" siggy is soo BB!:D
 
busy and izzy are the two main reasons that I turned siggys off; total waste of bandwidth...
 
Not for me. I'm on the maximum plan, because I download and watch stuff + +.
Plus, his siggies are hillarious! Even when he posts crap like the beheadded stuff the other day:rolleyes:, his siggies still manage to counteract that & lift my mood.
 
What happened to Skiddles 2015? He was posting regularly, at one point, but then..pouff, gone!
He was a bit of an a-hole, imo, but he had great humour.
 
lol.. BB is pooping all over the board, again.
I guess he felt he was too vanilla, so he's now trying to offend people and stir shit.
 
Yeah, he needs some mad title skillz tutoring...

;) ;)

You need to be clever to even get the chance to play the hypocrisy card.
 
Yeah, he needs some mad title skillz tutoring...

;) ;)

You need to be clever to even get the chance to play the hypocrisy card.

Lol… True…
Because there've been some other baiting threads around, but BB's attempts today were… .different. :rolleyes:
I loved how you felt the need to pop in and explain to the other posters (after BB failed with his explan.) that it was all supposed to be a comedy thread.:D
 
It was meant to be a hypocrisy trap, and rather than spring it prematurely, I just went with the reported comedy...

;)

The first couple of times I pulled it, he went ballistic because he was reported and banned.

:D

I think he finally figured it out.
 
I guess the title alone got him banned.

:again:

How could he not see that coming knowing that Laurel is a flaming lib???
 
Back
Top