Face it, life just isn't fair...

4est_4est_Gump

Run Forrest! RUN!
When I fart, the dogs never pop up their heads and look around as if to say, "Who did that?" They don't get up and move to another room. They just lay there like nothing happened...

;)

I wonder, do cats fart?

When I fart, the dogs never pop up their heads and look around as if to say, "Who did that?" They don't get up and move to another room. They just lay there like nothing happened...

;)

I wonder, do cats fart?

my worst experience was on one of those intercontinental flights.
They served us -among other things- bean casserole, and I was the only one in my row who opted for that choice.:eek:

my worst experience was on one of those intercontinental flights.
They served us -among other things- bean casserole, and I was the only one in my row who opted for that choice.:eek:

I reckon you were quite popular...

Neither are U;)
(answering here because I don't want to disrupt your experiment/fun with the other thread)

You're not answering.
Was I right, or mistaken? (90% sure of it given your previous posts, but just in case… )

Commoners fart, dogs pass gas, horses pass gas, ladies powder their nose.

Her.

;)

I think it was last week's shot possum, because she hasn't touched the dog food in a while...

It's also rut, so you never know if something that got away wounded hasn't died on the property.

:cool:

Commoners fart, dogs pass gas, horses pass gas, ladies powder their nose.

I am uncommonly handsome.

:cool:

That's right. Ladies fard. I just wish they would stop going it while driving, texting and having their morning McMuffin...

I can put up with almost anything, from my dog(s) - that, picking up poo, etc.
By contrast, when humans do it, it kinda puts me off.

When we used to live in KANSAS, it always made me queasy to watch the dogs dig up and eat the cat poo...

;) ;)

I wish I did.

I was presented with no choice...

... as I said, life just isn't fair.

They are nature's practical joke on us. We made 'em to do a certain job and then made 'em obsolete. It's not nice to do Mother nature's job, she's a fickle one

I can say that we do not have a badger problem on the property...

;)

Come to think about it, we don't have much of a problem in the Bootheel.

Roving packs of feral dachshunds?

I wish I did. I was presented with no choice...
][/INDENT]

I can feel ya pain, man.;)

On my way to work, I used to go through this sort of park.
And - hillarious- Every morning I would come across these 2 tall guys walking these tiny pocket dogs. They had a martyr-like expression on their face. Moreover, they were obviously v. uncomfortable or embarassed if you stared too much or smiled. (which I did, almost every time, as I couldn't help myself but be amused, despite my efforts)

Clearly their wives had purchased the dogs, and over time the hubbies were left with no choice but to obey their command/ walk the dogs.

Last edited:
I can say that we do not have a badger problem on the property...

;)

Come to think about it, we don't have much of a problem in the Bootheel.

Roving packs of feral dachshunds?

See how efficient the little bowsers are? They cleared up the problem before you ever knew you had one.

Thank gawd I'm a country boy...

;) ;)

I just turn them out the door and let them have their way with nature...

Back