What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The .22 went bang, bang, bang, click, bang, bang, bang, bang.

The 9mm, went BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG. The trouble is, it didn't like steel cased cheap TulAmmo brand from WalMart, and that was the only ammo I brought to the range. The steel cases would bind up the cylinder so it wouldn't turn all the time, and then they wouldn't eject. I had to tap them out with a little screwdriver. :( I only had the 6 rounds of brass cased ammunition (Hollow Points) that I had in the gun for carry purposes, but it seemed to work fine.

I'll be replacing the hammer spring in the .22 again with a slightly heavier spring to get it to fire all rounds reliably. And also taking brass cased ammo with me to the range on Saturday or Sunday and try it all again.

Yep. I learned the painful lesson of steel cased ammo early. But my lesson was .223 ammo. Which is lacquer coated. Another mistake I only made once. Brass is the only way to go!

I knew you get what you pay for with guns. Should have realized the same applies to ammo. As it does so many other things... :rolleyes:

Sitting in the theater with my friends waiting for the midnight premiere of the hobbit to start. Yes, browsing on Lit at the same time. :p

Waiting for a friend to come through and trying to convince another to come down and visit tonight....need to be around my friends tonight.

*pets the sleepy Witch*

I'm doing pretty good, I would say.

*nods a bit*

And you? Aside from being tired, of course.

smiles at the petting

Me...? Oh I'm alright

looks up with a slightly hazy smile

...just hoping the tea will give me a little boost to get through the next couple of hours of breakfasts and whatnot so I can then, hopefully, crash out and have a nap for a little while :D

Trying to climb out of the gutter.

Definitely should not go grocery shopping with mind in the gutter.... I started spacing out when I picked up the cucumber.

Trying to climb out of the gutter.

Definitely should not go grocery shopping with mind in the gutter.... I started spacing out when I picked up the cucumber.

It would be amazing if you came back with nothing but cucumbers and bananas and hot dogs and Twinkies.

smiles at the petting

Me...? Oh I'm alright

looks up with a slightly hazy smile

...just hoping the tea will give me a little boost to get through the next couple of hours of breakfasts and whatnot so I can then, hopefully, crash out and have a nap for a little while :D

If memory serves, you drink some fairly strong black tea, don't you? That should get you going long enough for the next couple hours, I would think.

*nodnod*

Though you're welcome to some of my Irish Breakfast if you need something stronger.

Or Lapsang Suchong, if you want a real jolt to the system.

I have to say that grocery shopping for veggies took much longer than normal.
I think I picked up extra squash, and zucchini and corn and cucumbers.

Corn! Dammit. I was trying to think of other phallic-shaped foods.

Didn't even think of squash, either.

I guess you could've picked up some peaches, too, depending on how you're feeling.

Corn! Dammit. I was trying to think of other phallic-shaped foods.

Didn't even think of squash, either.

I guess you could've picked up some peaches, too, depending on how you're feeling.

Not peach season. In fact most fruits aren't on sale. So, no fruit, and we still have bananas at home.

and I hate peaches.

If memory serves, you drink some fairly strong black tea, don't you? That should get you going long enough for the next couple hours, I would think.

*nodnod*

Though you're welcome to some of my Irish Breakfast if you need something stronger.

Or Lapsang Suchong, if you want a real jolt to the system.

Oooh, Irish Breakfast sounds very good right about now!

grins at VT's shopping experience and giggles

Not peach season. In fact most fruits aren't on sale. So, no fruit, and we still have bananas at home.

and I hate peaches.

You just have to know where to go if you want good fruits. *nodnod* My farmer's market still has a surprisingly good selection of them.

I'm pretty sure they'd kick you out of the state for saying you hate peaches here. You can't drive down the street without seeing something to do with peaches. It's kind of sad.

You just have to know where to go if you want good fruits. *nodnod* My farmer's market still has a surprisingly good selection of them.

I'm pretty sure they'd kick you out of the state for saying you hate peaches here. You can't drive down the street without seeing something to do with peaches. It's kind of sad.

I work when the farmer's market is open. No farmer's market for me.

I'm glad I live here then. I don't like peaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back