Oh Look! New Muslim Law

Very_Bad_Man has made it quite clear that he is the sole authority and the only one allowed to speak on the Muzzie world...

;) ;)

If a law was being discussed in a committee of congress and they were taking testimony as to it's passage, and a constituent sent a letter to the committee expressing fears about the passage of the bill, would you maintain that her fears weren't warranted because the bill wasn't actually law, or that the bill wasn't on track to becoming law? God damn!:(
Where's the evidence that the parliament, or a committee, has discussed or is discussing such a bill in any serious fashion?
All I've seen is:
- two religious nut jobs claim that it's ok for couples to have sex after one of them has died
- one person who supposedly wrote a letter worried about it (I haven't seen the text of the letter published anywhere)
- one nut job who started a thread without doing any sort of fact checking or critical thinking.

Where's the evidence that the parliament, or a committee, has discussed or is discussing such a bill in any serious fashion?
All I've seen is:
- two religious nut jobs claim that it's ok for couples to have sex after one of them has died
- one person who supposedly wrote a letter worried about it (I haven't seen the text of the letter published anywhere)
- one nut job who started a thread without doing any sort of fact checking or critical thinking.

Three nutjobs saying something = fact.. right?

It's a riot to see all the loonies come out to defend muslim atrocities.... again.

In all actuality, I would rather see some jerk-off have sex with his dead wife, and/or a donkey, than the little boys that they justify violating on a regular basis.

Necrophilia is nothing new in deviant muslim sexual practices, and in fact goes all the way back to their leader:

SEXUAL PERVERSIONS OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD

NECROPHILIA WITH HIS DEAD AUNT

http://schnellmann.org/Necrophilia_With_His_Dead_Aunt.pdf

What was good enough for Mo is good enough for the rest of the donkey-fuckers.

It's a riot to see all the loonies come out to defend muslim atrocities
Please link to a single quote in this thread defending the supposed law.

Necrophilia is nothing new in deviant muslim sexual practices, and in fact goes all the way back to their leader:

SEXUAL PERVERSIONS OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD

NECROPHILIA WITH HIS DEAD AUNT

http://schnellmann.org/Necrophilia_With_His_Dead_Aunt.pdf
I see, so you consider as fact a report about a book written based on a hadith written by people after Mohammad's death.​

about_average said:
I see, so you consider as fact a report about a book written based on a hadith written by people after Mohammad's death.

You'd challenge sermons/scriptures about the the Bible, too?

He is supposedly their God. His life is their law.
Why do you find any interpretation of it, by his followers to be odd?

120418_Cover_193_web290.jpg

Quoted for posterity.

Looks as if whoever started it did a awesome job. From MSN, to ABC, to Yahoo, everyone fell for it.....but I do not see anything confirmed that it is 100% fake yet.

But what is really weird is I see no out rage over the other part of the law...you know, marring a 14yr old.

Bunch of Pedophiles!!!

Yes.
The same reason I find many christian interpretations of the bible to be odd.

Looks as if whoever started it did a awesome job. From MSN, to ABC, to Yahoo, everyone fell for it.....but I do not see anything confirmed that it is 100% fake yet.

But what is really weird is I see no out rage over the other part of the law...you know, marring a 14yr old.
I haven't seen anything confirming it's 100% real yet. Or to be accurate, I haven't seen anything at all that confirms it's real.
All the reports I've seen are all reporting on the same single source, a report about a report of a letter no one has seen.

Actually at least one person made a comment about the 14 year old marriage issue.
On the other hand it could be because 14 is not that unusual at all and in fact there are a few countries where it's even younger.

Last edited:
That's your standard for believing shit you read and hear?

If I hear shit that sounds weird, my reaction is to remain skeptical until confirmed, not the other way around.

Then of course, if your view of somethng is already skewed beyond common sense, I can see how you'd more easily gobble up anything that affirms your narrative.

Back