karmic retribution concept

Pocketshaver

Loves Spam
Is anyone interested in a new twist of karmic justice for the so called "loving wives" section?

wife goes out dancing every night with strange men, no sex but lots of dance floor fore play. He gets sick of it, she wont stop, he cant dance(physical issue), start divorce. They sign paper work, and she leaves to start the 90 day wait period.

She gets to keep going on dancing and making out, he gets nothing but empty house and bad memories. On their last mandatory counseling session, neither compromise and she leaves him with therapist.

as leaving, trips on the curb get hit by bus, messed up legs and arm, and a concussion that resets her brain a few years to a concussion received on the honey moon making her completely devoid of the dance floor crap, and leaving her her original happy wife..

Whats the agreived husband do/. keep her, and go back to how it used to be or keep the divorce and burn her with "happily married woman divorced with no memory of doing the crime she has to pay for"

Whats the agreived husband do/. keep her, and go back to how it used to be or keep the divorce and burn her with "happily married woman divorced with no memory of doing the crime she has to pay for"
What ending do you want? Happy, sad, comic, tragic, twisted, ironic, romantic, or what? How can you get there? What happens along the way?

PS: I saw "karmic retribution" and thought of my LW tale where the cheaters are swept away in a mudslide. Divine justice or something.

Last edited:
It can take all the side roads it wants as long as the cheater gets punished.

Juliet runs out on husband Tim after a fight over her dancing crap, she runs out angry takes his car not knowing her boy friend Dave has had some "play time" under the car, wipes out on a curve, gets smashed up, Dave left his wrench set in the back seat..

Once Juliet comes out of a coma, every one realizes her brain reset a few years ago to the honey moon accident.... and then the road can diverge into fun twists.

Juliet has no knowledge of the crap she did to Tim, so plot twists:

1. Does Tim keep with the seperation/divorce? Does the judge allow it based on her "mental incapacitation

Is anyone interested in a new twist of karmic justice for the so called "loving wives" section?

wife goes out dancing every night with strange men, no sex but lots of dance floor fore play. He gets sick of it, she wont stop, he cant dance(physical issue), start divorce. They sign paper work, and she leaves to start the 90 day wait period.

She gets to keep going on dancing and making out, he gets nothing but empty house and bad memories. On their last mandatory counseling session, neither compromise and she leaves him with therapist.

as leaving, trips on the curb get hit by bus, messed up legs and arm, and a concussion that resets her brain a few years to a concussion received on the honey moon making her completely devoid of the dance floor crap, and leaving her her original happy wife..

Wrote something very similar two years ago. I'll dust it off and see if it's worth posting. :D

I'd mount a "diminished capacity" defense. Punish someone for what they don't know they've done? That's raw.

Diminished capacity, does it REALLY let a person off the hook? It has been used countless times to get people off in a criminal trial by claiming "so and so had diminished mental capacities due to sniffing a 10 ounce can of carb cleaner before they set 10 cars on fire"

The man has still been cheated on, still seen his woman "spit roasted", etc. Is HE supposed to just forget what happened due to her brain resetting?

The man has still been cheated on, still seen his woman "spit roasted", etc. Is HE supposed to just forget what happened due to her brain resetting?
Not my story, nor my problem. How do you see the story going and ending? What are the man's options and how does he think them through? Does he seek advice, and from whom? Like I said, choose an ending, and the story should take form. Maybe throw in a twist. Be creative.

Back