Loving wife

Your wife is absolutely gorgeous, what I wouldn't give spending time licking every inch of her. I know what new thread I will be using for fantasy/quality personal time

Before getting ready for work this morning she asked me to take a few photos to share.

Those pictures of her delayed my getting ready for work this morning. I wish I could have taken her back to bed

I Love, Love, Love to eat pussy! Does your sweet wife like have an experienced tongue provide her pleasure? 😄😈🎁

Your wife is absolutely gorgeous, what I wouldn't give spending time licking every inch of her. I know what new thread I will be using for fantasy/quality personal time

She promises more to come. Work and holiday obligations are keeping her from stepping it up a notch.

Hey! It's been a little while....

Last edited:
Hey! It's been a little while.... Thank you to all you gentlemen and ladies for your positive comments, and for all of you that have shared with me. You know how to make a girl feel special!

-Mrs Lovings

She asked if she could post something. She's considering opening her own profile, which I'm encouraging!

Hey! It's been a little while.... Thank you to all you gentlemen and ladies for your positive comments, and for all of you that have shared with me. You know how to make a girl feel special!

-Mrs Lovings

I’d love to bend you over and really show you some love!

-Mrs Lovings

Can't help but love a beautiful smooth ass! :rose:

Back