What are you doing?

Online slots, chatting up a friend, Lit, drinkin some soda, wishing the horrid 4-letter word outside would go tf away.

Going to catch some 💤 ‘s.
Calling it a day.
Hitting the hay.
****ing on the fire and calling the dogs in.

Goodnight Litsters. 🌙 😴 🛌

Last edited:
Cooking some pineapple and banana on the BBQ so the kids can have tropical pulled pork sandwiches. Of course they are too busy staying cool in the pool to help at all

Sat in my office looking busy and bored in equal measure. Budget cuts mean the planned job from now until April has been cancelled, as such it's admin and summer workload planning.

Absolutely hate this time of year for that.

I'll probably spend the next eight to twelve weeks surfing lit, chatting on Kik, and masturbating while getting paid. Sounds ideal, but it can be somewhat soul destroying and a bit of a rabbit hole.

Working from home would help, an empty house three or four days a week would yield many other options.

Sitting at my desk, drinking coffee. Wishing I had someone to cuddle with for warmth.

FB, Online slots, listenin to the Mr. talk to his game, smellin yummy dinner, wishin it wasn't so flipfloppin cold outside.

Contemplating spending the entire afternoon at this cafe and then calling it a day

Sipping an 18 year old scotch whiskey .. contemplating life's challenges..

Trying to twitch my nose Bewitched style and try and magic away all these dishes after having an evening cooking

Sitting in my car waiting. It's running, of course, because it's -8° out with a wind chill that's making it feel as though it were -33°
Fuck Ohio and its retarded ass weather. Monday it's supposed be 51° -.-

Back