Tropical Island (closed)

Kaia was curious as to why he defended Lalia. "Why do you defend her? She is still acts like a child even though she is eighteen."she said. She crawled over and positioned herself in front of Lee. "She can't even please you as to she has never been with a man."she said.
 
"Does it really matter why I defend her?" Lee asked putting himself away. "I don't know why you are crawling over here anyway you still haven't gave me an answer yet." Lee said
 
Kaia was taken back by his reaction. "Because she is a child.....at her age she should be able to please someone. The age of eighteen means she is an adult."she said. Fixing herself before getting off the bed.
 
"Don't you think that you may have something to do with her not being able to please a man?" Lee asked Kaia. He didn't know what reaction he was going to get from Kaia but she was at fault for they way Lalia is.
 
"No that is on her mother for not preparing her. After all she is weak and only good use is housework."she said. Kaia soon left angry as she headed out for the day. Lalia soon walked in with tears rolling down her face as she held her cheek. Kaia had lashed out and slapped her.
 
Lee could see that Lalia had been hit by Kaia and more than likely it was his fault. "I'm sorry if she slapped you because of me." he said hoping that she wasn't mad at him. "Why don't you sit with me for awhile so you can calm down." he suggested to her wondering if she would after all of that.
 
Lalia nodded her head before she walked over. Crawling on the bed before smuggling up to Lee. She began to calm down as she felt him hold her close. "Kaia has a temper....she's done worse."she said.
 
"But still I'm sorry that I was the cause of her slapping you." Lee said holding her closer and giving her a kiss on the cheek.
 
Lalia looked up and kissed Lee. "Once you are better....we should leave during the night. Kaia won't expect it."she said. Snuggling closer as she felt safe in his arms. Soon kissing his neck down to his chest.
 
"Do you have a plan for how we are getting to the other village?" Lee asked as he felt her kiss down to his chest. He could feel his hard on throb under the sheets so he uncovered himself so she could see it.
 
Lalia snuggled closer with a smileas her fingers ran over his chest. "By boat it isn't far, there is plenty."she said. Pausing as she felt that Lee was hard. Blushing as she began to stroke him.
 
Lee didn't say anything back he just pulled Lalia's head up and placed a kiss on her lips moaning into it as she stroked him.
 
Lalia kissed him back as she kept stroking him. Soon breaking the kiss, "You wish for me to take care of it?" Curious if he wanted her to please him or leave it be.
 
Lee gave her a grin before saying "you do not have to ask Lalia if you want to touch it then you can just don't get yourself in trouble." He cupped one of her breasts kneading it with his hand as he kisses her neck.
 
Lalia blushed deeply before she moaned softly. 'But....I am suppose to take care of you."she said. Giving Lee a kiss before slipping under the covers. Licking his cock from his balls to the head.
 
"Don't worry about it you are taking care of me but in a situation like this you don't have to ask if you want to touch me there then you can." Lee said as he moved the sheets so he could watch her. "Have you ever been taught how to give a blow job?" He asked trying to expose her breasts so he could see them.
 
Lalia blushed even more as she shook her head. "What is that? Is it pleasing?"she asked. Propping herself up, waiting to hear his explanation.
 
"That is an act where you take my cock into your mouth and suck in it while you bob up then down until I cum." Lee said as he caressed Lalia's cheek. "Why don't you let me see more of your beautiful body like your breasts?" he asked as he tried to cup them again.
 
Lalia's cheeks were bright red as she sat up. Making sure she was sitting right in front of Lee. "Like this? Though a blow job....I'm nervous....what if I'm no good?"she said.
 
"Yes like that." Lee said as his cock twitch in excitement loveing the view of Lalia's breasts "Well that's whart practice is for so if you attempt to do it I will do something special for you." he said.
 
Lalia blushed more before she thought about it. "And what will you do to me?"she asked. Curious as to what he had planned.
 
"Try to give me a blow job and find out." Lee said not wanting to give anything away about what he had planned.
 
Lalia pouted a little before laying down on his chest. "What's in it for me?"she asked. She could feel his boner against her.
 
"You mean besides getting to cum again?" Lee asked trying not to spill anything about wanting to taste her juice straight from the source.
 
Lalia blushed as she kinda knew what he meant. "But is that a good thing?"she asked. Shifting as she rubbed against his cock.
 
Back
Top