We don't give a damn how they do it OUTSIDE.

Indeed, when you tell an Alaskan how you do it back in the state you came from, you'll notice that they really don't care.

Otherwise, have fun.

OMG, Thor....

I cannot imagine how anyone in the lower 48 could possibly dictate to you guys up there how to run from a polar bear....grizzly...wolf....et al.

rattlesnakes and armadillos. That's pretty much "it" here. LOL.

....well, the occasional loose BULL can be a challenge...meh, just climb a tree.

:D
 
20597453_1943977492485307_7310240341419520082_n.jpg


Rich folk from down south enjoying SE Alaska.
 
OMG, Thor....

I cannot imagine how anyone in the lower 48 could possibly dictate to you guys up there how to run from a polar bear....grizzly...wolf....et al.

rattlesnakes and armadillos. That's pretty much "it" here. LOL.

....well, the occasional loose BULL can be a challenge...meh, just climb a tree.

:D

It's more of a causal mention, "Back home we....bla, bla, bla"
 
Oh wow...wow...wow! Those trees are so "Christmas-y"!!!

Beautiful, rolling hills. sigh.

I'm ready for a vacation.

Yanno, it was 107 degrees here in Austin, yesterday. :eek: really, no kidding.

Just spruce trees. Those rolling hills roll right up to some very sharp peaks. You can see the trail (there's a hiker on it) and it The trail goes up to Eagle Lake.

Was a nice day, here.
 
From my hike up to Skilak Lookout.
 

Attachments

  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top