Describe the scene

Next One On The List

3643410_7_o.jpg
 
Mandy had never seen a man working at Victoria's Secret before. But, he seemed so confident. So if he said the bikini top was too big, who was she to argue? As she took it off, she reminded herself that he would need to actually see and feel her tits to size her top properly. It would be worth the effort later on the beach!

"What's that? The bottoms are the wrong cut? I need a thong? Ok. Just a sec while I take them off."
 
Short Story

My short story starts ......

Lynn was born in a small village on the North East coast of Scotland and lived on a small remote family run farm. Her father had deserted her mother before Lynn was born and her mother had worked hard to provide Lynn with all she needed for a happy childhood. But life was hard in the early years and Lynn grew up to be tough and self reliant.*

Lynn was a pretty girl with a beautiful body. No one on the farm ever bothered wearing clothes, preferring to shower every time they got covered in mud and muck, rather than continuously washing their clothes. Lynn's skin was perfect, bronzed by years in the sun and the wind.

When Lynn married, she moved to Glasgow, a violent city with a dark side. Lynn quickly learned to look after herself, even in fights with much stronger men. Her husband treated her badly and her marriage ended when she was still quite young. Alone in the World and with her mother no longer active enough to look after her, Lynn determined to make a new life for herself.

Lynn's life was not easy though, she had no real friends to turn to and times were very hard with work very difficult to find. Without money or work that was legal, Lynn became more and more depressed and began to move in circles where ladies should never frequent.

Fiercely independent, Lynn took nothing that she had not earned for herself but desperation began to wear her down. Lynn was nearing the limit of her resilience and our story begins when her life nearly ended at her own hands...........
Continues.
Lynn
 
Back
Top